Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? (1579 Views)

White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / Abubakar Tatari-Ali Cautioning A White Man - Caption Photos / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? by shutmouth(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2007
The Foreign Media has always written negative things about Africa.  However, it must shock you to read what the ordinary white people think and say about Africa.

Read the full text here:
http://enough.typepad.com/enough/2005/07/not_a_dime_for_.html#comment-17393865

Extracts:

QUOTE:
"Africa was sort of well-run in an economical aspect when white Europeans ran the show, then they went home and everything's been to the rats ever since:

Malaria - Flies sting, You die. Africa is a nice place for flies. Africa is not good for humans. I wonder how many malaria-nets you can get for an AK-47? Hmm,

Climate - Quite hot and difficult to work in. Rains a LOT at once and then nothing for decades, bad for crops. Parts of Africa is not good for humans. Swamps could be drained, The French have tried that with success.

Aids - You mess, You die. Condoms could solve it but are back-talked real bad: "punctured", "some evil plan of the americans", "against religion". So the africans die. A lot of them.

Dictators  - Why be tortured by a white man when you can be by a black? So the africans go through scores of 'em, always looking for the newest fad in dictators, never taking some responsibility and ending the endless chain.

Wars - lots of wars, bad for business, bad for health, bad for everything.

Mentality - Africans have never gotten used to think for themselves so they don't. All reports from aid-workers and entrepreneurs down there tells us this sad story in different variations - and it makes for easy decisions about packing up and pulling out.

Look, Africans have only themselves to blame for their quagmire."

"I agree with you that money will not solve the problems in Africa. People who go to Africa with ideas and hard work are driven out or murdered"

"I'll donate to any African that wants to have their tubes tied or a vasectomy. I'll willingly pay for birth control- that's all."
UNQUOTE:

Don't be offended, it's freedom of expression.

Unless you have lived abroad and experienced racism or discrimination, you would not understand how bad the situation is. Africa is crippled by corruption, poverty, diseases and poor governance and the world has simply abandoned it to it's fate.

Do you now understand why I am here?
Re: Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? by jom28gy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Racism is not practiced in Africa,every evil emanates from the white man land,not Africa.
Re: Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? by Rossikki: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bunch of ignorant, dumb, pampered fools. To them, "Africa" is just one single country defined by poverty and deprivation. Most of them cannot name 4 out of the 55 countries in Africa. Yet they will open their demonic lips to tell you 'everything' about "Africa".

1 Like

Re: Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? by mikolo80: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Rossikki:
Bunch of ignorant, dumb, pampered fools. To them, "Africa" is just one single country defined by poverty and deprivation. Most of them cannot name 4 out of the 55 countries in Africa. Yet they will open their demonic lips to tell you 'everything' about "Africa".
are they lying
Re: Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? by fineboynl(m): 12:14am On Dec 22, 2017
truth
Re: Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? by mikolo80: 12:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shocking: White Man's View About Africa? by newguy1(m): 3:01am On Dec 22, 2017
White man said this n that must we always want their opinion. As for me I dont care even if na qd qween talk am.

(1) (Reply)

Between Fashola And Tinubu / Regionalism Best For Heterogeneous Nigeria / Muslim Cleric Manhandled By Thugs At Praying Ground[holy Land]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.