Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Enjoy Earth's Final Hour Has Nibiru Planet X Hit The Earth..by 12pm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enjoy Earth's Final Hour Has Nibiru Planet X Hit The Earth..by 12pm (609 Views)

Niger State NLC Set To Resume Suspended Strike By 12pm, 01/12/2020 / Funniest Memes Of Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet / Shocking: Is Nibiru Already Here? Planet X 'caught On Camera' End Of World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Earth's Final Hour Has Nibiru Planet X Hit The Earth..by 12pm by ada9ja(f): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2017
It’s less than 24 hours until everything we know and love is suddenly obliterated by a mysterious hidden planet.
Or is it?
Conspiracy theorists reckon that a gigantic planet, known as Planet X or Nibiru, is going to smash into Earth at about 12pm GMT on Saturday, killing anything and everything in the meantime.
However, Nasa think that we shouldn’t worry about the end of all life as we know it because, well, it’s just not going to happen.
Either way, we’re going to find out on Saturday (but maybe don’t cancel your plans for next week just yet).
No, Nibiru isn’t going to slam into the world.
Nasa said: ‘Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an internet hoax.’
That’s that, then.
The theory is based on a Bible verse from Revelation 12:1, according to author David Meade.
It reads: ‘A great sign appeared in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun with the moon under her feet and a crown of 12 stars on her head.
‘And being with child, she cried out in her travail and was in anguish of delivery.
Mr Meade thinks the ‘sign’ was last month’s solar eclipse, while the hurricanes hitting the Caribbean and America are proof that the end of the world is nigh.
It isn’t, though, so enjoy your weekend or start prayinh

Re: Enjoy Earth's Final Hour Has Nibiru Planet X Hit The Earth..by 12pm by psucc(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2017
And again God is going to prove man a Liar.
Re: Enjoy Earth's Final Hour Has Nibiru Planet X Hit The Earth..by 12pm by Samsimple(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Delta weed making people mad since 1959

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy Earth's Final Hour Has Nibiru Planet X Hit The Earth..by 12pm by ikbnice(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Reading too much makes one mad. I don't blame the theorists
Re: Enjoy Earth's Final Hour Has Nibiru Planet X Hit The Earth..by 12pm by ada9ja(f): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
psucc:
And again God is going to prove man a Liar.
am in ma living room praying oooo
Re: Enjoy Earth's Final Hour Has Nibiru Planet X Hit The Earth..by 12pm by technicallyrich(m): 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
How I even wish it's true that the world will even end.
I am tired of these zoo andd want to re incarnate in Brazil or biafra,a better world and a lovely country with bueatiful girls and handsome men.
Re: Enjoy Earth's Final Hour Has Nibiru Planet X Hit The Earth..by 12pm by ada9ja(f): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
I almost beloved it cos am in ma room with family praying before the time...who knows
Re: Enjoy Earth's Final Hour Has Nibiru Planet X Hit The Earth..by 12pm by skyhighweb(m): 6:45am On Jan 02, 2018
ada9ja:
I almost beloved it cos am in ma room with family praying before the time...who knows
u can fear for africa

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of A Strange Bird Killed After Midnight Prayer / 27 The Album (come See Wetin We Yearn) / She Is Breaking Up With Me A Week To Our Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.