Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. (6544 Views)

Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri / 8 Surprising Side Effects Of Eating White Rice / Five (5) Catastrophic Effects Of ASUU Strikes On University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2017
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TM (TREMADOL) SIDE EFFECTS. To the young men using TM as a hyperactive-erectile boaster, always remember this now. I'm gonna mention few side effects of TM which are not good to our body system. They're as follows: # Pruritus (severe itching) # Agitation (violence mood with irregular action), # Anxiety (unpleasant state of mental uneasiness), # Constipation (a state of the bowels in which evacuation are infrequent, in other words difficult), # Diarrhea (stomach disorder characterized by frequent and watery bowel movement), # Hallucination (dreaming of something that doesn't exist which comes from the nervous system), # Nausea (discomforts feelings of illness) # Tremor (shaking or vibration like) # Vomiting and # Diaphoresis (perspiration esp when profuse medically induced) # Insomnia etc So why indulge in taken TM often? Some are even addicted to it, Some can't travel a successful distant journey of sex without the help #TM , No my brother....... Seek for a doctors advice for you to be free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Niyeal(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2017
I once took it to read for exam

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by charleff512(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2017
He That Has An Ear....
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Orodje(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Give me good reasons to stop and I will cool I just took 500m

6 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by technicallyrich(m): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
But buhari kills faster than tramador.
Anyway you forget to add few advantages like.
Make you last longer in bed.
Makes you fell hapy even when sad.
Makes you fell slepy and more relaxed.
Makes you eat less and thereby reduce your weights.
I am against tramador but when you mention adisadvantage also do well to mention the advantages so that people will know because the mind works in a mysterious ways.people normally want to try that which is forbidden that is why jehovaah says the mind consistently wants to do evil and when they try it they get hooked because of the advantages.
For example since everyone knows that weed is bad how many of the smokers have quit,no because of how they fell after the highness.

20 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Elnino4ladies: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
I just took 250mg. come and beat me
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
I take 200mg daily, am in d village come and kill me,beside it calms me down and I don't experience the migraine I use to have any more.I eat panadol,paracetamol and ibucap tablets like chewing gum,yet no relief, tramadol is d only drugs that stops d migraine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by trippleKAY(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
I take 200mg daily, am in d village come and kill me,beside it calms me down and I don't experience the migraine I use to have any more.I eat panadol,paracetamol and ibucap tablets like chewing gum,yet no relief, tramadol is d only drugs that stops d migraine.
u must b addicted to it then. and if u are, u go hate urself o

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by mercy0008(f): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
TM giver of unusual sexual strenghth.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by morley411(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tramadol makes u confuse

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by morley411(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
Edo boy be calling drinking ,eating
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by morley411(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
Edo boy be calling drinking ,eating maybe u do chew tablet

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:

Watch your "kidney" boy... Those drugs are damn toxic to your kidney

12 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Cannicus: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
mercy0008:
TM giver of unusual sexual strenghth.

Even for women?

E dey ginger women too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Crazy trips!!
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rolly83:

Watch your "kidney" boy... Those drugs are damn toxic to your kidney
the migraine usually comes and goes,I stop taking it if I don't experience it. once it starts,my head will almost explode,I have taken all types of pain reliever,use aboniki to rub my head,use holy water yet it doesn't subside. it's only tm that subsides it. not that am happy taking it though,my ex also takes it but hers is doctors prescription for tummy pain.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by 8stargeneral: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
I took it i dont knw whn i use leg cross river niger

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by chiiraq802(m): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Owk....nice post......lemme go en warn myself.... smiley
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by OgunjiSAYO(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
the migraine usually comes and goes,I stop taking it if I don't experience it. once it starts,my head will almost explode,I have taken all types of pain reliever,use aboniki to rub my head,use holy water yet it doesn't subside. it's only tm that subsides it. not that am happy taking it though,my ex also takes it but hers is doctors prescription for tummy pain.

Take : Tabs cafergot 4mg stat whenever u av migraine. Its a drug of choice for migraine. Instead of abusing tramadol.
Note: cafergot tabs is a prescription drug and shouldn't be abused. Maybe this will help u.

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
OgunjiSAYO:

Take : Tabs cafergot 4mg stat whenever u av migraine. Its a drug of choice for migraine. Instead of abusing tramadol.
Note: cafergot tabs is a prescription drug and shouldn't be abused. Maybe this will help u.
OK,thanks
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Dollarship(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wetin concern ME with TM
Babyoku+schnapps that all tongue
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Pat081: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
So ur man hv b using it on u abi ?? N Buhari did not kill anyone but d problem u people put urself into
technicallyrich:
But buhari kills faster than tramador.
Anyway you forget to add few advantages like.
Make you last longer in bed.
Makes you fell hapy even when sad.
Makes you fell slepy and more relaxed.
Makes you eat less and thereby reduce your weights.
I am against tramador but when you mention adisadvantage also do well to mention the advantages so that people will know because the mind works in a mysterious ways.people normally want to try that which is forbidden that is why jehovaah says the mind consistently wants to do evil and when they try it they get hooked because of the advantages.
For example since everyone knows that weed is bad how many of the smokers have quit,no because of how they fell after the highness.
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Pat081: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dos people full dis group ooo anybody 4 S.B.D (still day break) here n base in osun state let us talk please
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Mathewa(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
T.M my beloved.
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by marooh: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
And it still dey market?
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 24, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
I use to think that am the only one with such problem...sha mine stopped a long time ago. I used to take TM morning and evening. I remember giving my friend in the seminary.......the rest is history and it brought me here today.
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by dopedan(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Tm made me feel sick. I tot i had malaria i aint taking that shit no more. Weed sk arizona cannabis all d way grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by brainpower(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2017
The abuse of anything especially drugs is capital BAD.
Addiction to anything at all is bad too. Bad as long as you can device a means not to abuse or get addicted to anything or anyone, then you are good to go.
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by UGLEEBOI: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Orodje:
Give me good reasons to stop and I will cool I just took 500m

Naso Bro.... naso!

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by ejlive: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
I HAVENT TRIED IT BUT I WILL VERY SOON

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pat081:
Dos people full dis group ooo anybody 4 S.B.D (still day break) here n base in osun state let us talk please

I'm currently far from osun but you can create a thread for us to follow as e dey go... once you create the thread, just mention me
Re: What You Need To Know About Tm (tremadol) Side Effects. by Pat081: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
OrestesDante:

I'm currently far from osun but you can create a thread for us to follow as e dey go... once you create the thread, just mention me
am not a gay ooooooo, talking about women too here

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021 Utme MBBS Aspirants / Mind Blowing Facts About The Oceans / Latest JAMB Mock Exam Questions For 2023 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.