Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (48594 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jamesboola:
Bros, dey very careful with this your chic. They mostly act before they think. This one had already gave you warning. I did some collabo with one within some weeks. The moment I stopped calling/picking her calls. She came un-invited and met a surprise... though she surprised me back. She almost chopped off my last finger with her teeth. It was bloody without warning. My advice.
Start affording her with reasons...
you meant 'avoiding'
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by davo90tico(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.
Try and leave first na then tell us the story when ur soul is liberated from your body OK?
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Malawian(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.
lets wait for the elders
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Burgerlomo: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Please allow her to kill you first before you take her serious cool
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Ximenez(m): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Sugar melt inside garri so will I melt your life on a suya pan

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by seangy4konji: 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
I did not read your story and just commenting from highness...

Someone that wants to hurt you wont annoyed...Like a thief iin the night they come...to steal,to kill and to destroy...Put your mind at rest and call her sa babe what happenlets talk and all...Peace talk..if she no gree

Alaye BUY Gucci for AM...Buy Prada...Omo to ba she daada a wa Buhatti.

Dont be scared...Take care of the situation like a man...Never show remorse to a woman or show pity or regret,sign of weakness.

Everyody has a price,if she no gree ask her fpr a price,pay and flee....hahaha....abi u don pay ni

Abeg...bro call ur woman,apologise if wong and make up sex follow.

CAIO...
xx

PS...Ofada don clear my eyes small..I don read wetin yoou type...Na from childhood your father do am for you..its called ADO DUN in Yoruba Language..In Hause language ohh i don forget...Ago dun..ones you knack am ones...it go e like say sugar deh dere and for real?Honey is part of the ingredients...she will kill herself cos of you..want nobody taste it again..ask your popman..he will tell you truth you have it.anyway thats all folks...used to this.

Also dont forget there is some comfort...they will want to die there...OPOLO RIBI TUTU O BA SI BE,,FOG SEES A WET PLACE AND RELAXES ALWAYS.!!!
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by thesuave10(m): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Sugar melt inside garri so will I melt your life on a suya pan

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Meckzy81(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2017
My Guy She Does Not Love You..If She Does She Won't Have The Mindset Of Killing You.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Ekponoimo(m): 12:09am On Sep 24, 2017
grin THE ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT IS TO LEAVE HER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT cool cool cool
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 24, 2017
clems88:
hmm you have something in common with my girl . her heart can be stony but deep down she loves my but woundnt wanna show it atymz
Lol, you're right sha.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Ekponoimo(m): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

SHE CANT KILL U JAREHHH THAT ONE NA MUMU TALK undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by mezebel(f): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Is she a september born? That's how they act . She is deeply inlove. Can't do more than pounded shit.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

Chai.. ..you yaff become hardened Criminal ......sorry.. ..i mean somebori.
It's not my fault. grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by nairanaira12: 12:20am On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
It's not my fault. grin

Which state do you reside in?
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

Which state do you reside in?
Rivers.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by nairanaira12: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
Rivers.

You go like politics taya
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

You go like politics taya
Do geographical locations play roles in people being politically inclined?. grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by nairanaira12: 12:26am On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
Do geographical locations play roles in people being politically inclined?. grin

Deny am fes nah
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 24, 2017
She will kill you with love undecided
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2017
nairanaira12:

Deny am fes nah
I like politics but it's not because I'm from Rivers State 'cause some of my siblings hate it. It's an individual thing.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Cloud007: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.
guy....just stir clear during her various meltdown.....but if it ended bad... You might not die oh...its just DAT a career as a model might be off the list cool
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by nairanaira12: 12:33am On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
I like politics but it's not because I'm from Rivers State 'cause some of my siblings hate it. It's an individual thing.

Hmmm.. ...first female governor loading.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by nonut: 12:37am On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't need a new one. As a matter of fact, I'm even grateful for the heartbreaks 'cause they made me wiser n stronger. Guy no fit play me maga na. grin
Story for Sango.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by cybercrackerftp(m): 12:37am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Can you take her serious after your death...
You had better take serious, such persons self I'd advise you step out
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Phi001(m): 1:18am On Sep 24, 2017
mezebel:
Is she a september born? That's how they act . She is deeply inlove. Can't do more than pounded shit.
You mean the females abi not everybody...
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by banmee(m): 1:42am On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Don't take her serious please

I fear your thought process.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Marvis4real(f): 1:46am On Sep 24, 2017
She is just obsessed with you. Real love don't act that way
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by centboy123456(m): 1:52am On Sep 24, 2017
abelprice:
If she's from edo state my guy take am serious and apologise for thinking of leaving her.... she is d only 1 allowed to leave.... undecided....

guy u no serous at all
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by paparazzi1987(m): 2:08am On Sep 24, 2017
why will your own babe try to kill your. Report her to your wife na.
undecided
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by delors(m): 2:16am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.
I think it's because u have over ph.u.ck.ed her so she's feeling a little worthless thinking there's no other value left for any other man to enjoy if u dump her. If u v no intention of marrying her pls let her go...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.