Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos (74136 Views)

Doks Art: Donald Trump Recognizes Nigerian Artist Who Drew Him / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / This Artist Draws With Charcoal And Flour On The Ground..see Stunning Outcomes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by ugo147: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A very talented Nigerian artist identified as Alex Peter has got himself trending on Twitter after sharing photos of his creatively awesome art work on the social media platform. According to the hyper-realistic pyrography artist, he uses razor blade to draw on wood and burner. How nice.

He shared these photos via his twitter account and wrote; Hi, i'm Alex Peter and i'm a hyperrealistic pyrography artist ,using Razorblade to draw on wood x burner @alexpeter_art #Drawingwhileblack

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/see-talented-nigerian-artist-draws-razor-blade-wood-photos.html
How much is his works
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Dreyl(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Xyzaid:
Video of him actually drawing this from the begining with razor blade or I don't believe it
You will never believe anything in your life, I just don't know why some people are just so dumb, it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Dreyl(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
ugo147:

How much is his works
Why not DM him on twitter, he won't hesitate to give a reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by shoczy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
How wish he his white nw I knw their govmt would av made the picture to go viral even thou it would av been the picture of the year..
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
cool
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
See talent!!! The only talent i have is the ability to drink 1 crate of gulder, eat 1 full cow and swim from Portharcourt to Cotonou angry angry I nor know where i dey when them dey share talent......... angry
Even Soberdrunk
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by 3kay945(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A very talented Nigerian artist identified as Alex Peter has got himself trending on Twitter after sharing photos of his creatively awesome art work on the social media platform. According to the hyper-realistic pyrography artist, he uses razor blade to draw on wood and burner. How nice.

He shared these photos via his twitter account and wrote; Hi, i'm Alex Peter and i'm a hyperrealistic pyrography artist ,using Razorblade to draw on wood x burner @alexpeter_art #Drawingwhileblack

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/see-talented-nigerian-artist-draws-razor-blade-wood-photos.html

This guy should be appreciated. He will go places too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
woah this is extraordinary
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Macgreat(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good art but how do draw with razors.
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
I'm amazed and amazed and amazed!!!!!!!!

You have blessed brain and hands. I give it to you 1000%

Pls get a patent right for your work ASAP and apply to universities in the US or Canada if you are not already abroad.

If you don't have funds, send pictures of your work, or sort for organisations that can help you locate universities with scholarship for exquisite talents like you.

Or enter into international competitions that will recognize your work and send for you.

Or right to CNN international or any foreign news outlet in Africa So they can see your work and publicise you.

Pls don't waste your potential in Nigeria any longer. No future for you to make it there. Na only celebrities you go dey draw for and na free ooo

I say apply to the US or Canada cos that's were immigrants like us are likely to succeed. Avoid UK or Australia or anywhere else.

I wish you the very BEST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Rick9(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
If to say I get money I for sponsor this guy

1 Like

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by easyz(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
bravo!
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
I recommend him 4 award and to d minister of art and culture 4 automatic employment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by GILOSKY(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
More grease to your elbow #Rare talent....

1 Like

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by slurity1: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
please. I need to buy this guy products. any link please?

1 Like

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by cyndy1000(f): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
these is what is called gifted hands!
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Motion123(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Our minister Lai Muhammad must hear this good news
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by ioreth69(f): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
WOW shocked
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Lovisious(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Amarabae post=60763158]I doubt this, only razor blade dis all this?
I smell a lie,
post the video from beginning of the work to the end,

Why wont you doubt when you are yet to pass waec

2 Likes

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by ADIEMUS(f): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lovely!!!

Awesome!!!
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by kingjomezy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
chaiiiiiiii.... this one rendered me speechless
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Ericeze652(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wao dis s supercaliphragalicespalidocious
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by greggng: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ninethmare:
What ever your hands findeth to do, do it with all your might
My brother you have a great talent
I wish we value art in this country
God bless your hussle

Including stealing, looting, kidnapping etc? I will prefer u say any legitimate thing ur hand find doing
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Wiseman007(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
3D drawing
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by zikter(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
how do people manage to do this kind of stuff? this is amazing
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anybodie:
I really need to see his palm
why? so you can poison his palm? grin
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Big brother and other companies wouldn't support this but we support people sleeping in one room for 90 days
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
for those of you who do not believe this, is it because he is a nigerian? if he is a white man i am sure you will believe it.
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
this is fuvking brilliant! shocked
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Angelyna(f): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wow! Amazing! Your talents will make way for you in Jesus name. ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) / Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets / GALLANTCREATIVE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.