Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (86471 Views)

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by cathodekazim: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2017
i feel fr d man
women are naturally cheats.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by agarawu23(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2017
Guys,
Remain single
Marriage is fraud grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by bikefab(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2017
Never make a ho a housewife.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2017
bettyLad:
the way nairaland men comments on this trend ehhh, welcome to African ,a woman cheated and the whole world is talking but when men cheats it's a normal thing .if this complains was made by the wife ,people ll tell her to forgive and make the marriage work for the sake of their kids but now all I'm seeing is divorce the bitch bla bla, if the wife was remorseful and apologized after being caught , why didn't the husband forgive her for the sake of their child. I feel sorry for women in Africa but this Madam no try oh at all, I thought women cheats when their husband cannot satisfy them or is not giving them sex but this one is even denying her husband sex .. I wish I can beg the husband on her behalf to forgive her.
this comment reeks of contradictions. make your bloody mind up! grin it's her behaviour wrong or not? is it right that a woman is playing games with her husband and marriage in this way? if forgiven will she do it again? if she enjoys the other guy better than her husband why not just divorce her husband and marry the other guy? for how long will she carry on cheating? what if she infects her innocent husband with deseases? are you in support of women cheating? will you forgive if your husband cheats and denies you sex too? and how many times are you prepared to forgive?

5 Likes

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by mrnuur(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2017
And men are still scum?
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Sterope:
No, I don't. BDSM can be very safe just like evryday activities. If participants choose to be extremely extreme, good for them.

By the way, they are not demon possessed. Pain has always been synonymous to pleasure for some people. We can't all the be the same.

Actually i can concur with this, certain pain i can endure, for instance in my office i constantly punch the wall in the office and bathroom, colleagues find it weird, but i find it soothing and relaxing not sure why, i do this for years. though suffered cuts from ceramics though as they cut my hand.

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by mikeweezy(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The wife is into BDSM buh hubby doesn't have dominant bone in him so she had to get it outside.
Can't blame her. grin
hmmm I pity your future husband's cos.....DNA will be needed on every child u gave birth to

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2017
mrnuur:
And men are still scum?

Yes nau, if the men was maltreating her maybe she wouldn't have left him for the other guy, clearly the guy is a scum here.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by hopilo: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
BDSM means Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission. A term used to generally classify a form of activity especially sexually involving consenting partners. A Dominant is the person who is in control of the activity (also called top) while submissive is recipient of the action (also called bottom). Whipping, handcuffs,tying, spanking etc can be applied as agreed by the partners. It is never termed punishment.
You can read more online
Make l go buy chain and horse whip now now. See waiting this world dey turn to
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by ikbnice(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2017
hopilo:

you can even buy a BDSM set sef. Just find a willing partner.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by KevinDein: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Sterope:
They are actually very normal. if not more normal than your average peeps.

Absolute genius. People who derive pleasure by inflicting pains on others (saddists) and those who enjoy these pains (masochists) during sexual activities are more normal than those who enjoy sex the right way.

Money well spent in your education.

2 Likes

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2017
hopilo:

Lol bro Na koboko sure pass horse whip oo she no go ever leave u I swear grin cheesy
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Chidexinho(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Na wah o! all these things making someone to reason marriage 10 times�
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by ibietela2(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
BDSM means Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission. A term used to generally classify a form of activity especially sexually involving consenting partners. A Dominant is the person who is in control of the activity (also called top) while submissive is recipient of the action (also called bottom). Whipping, handcuffs,tying, spanking etc can be applied as agreed by the partners. It is never termed punishment.
You can read more online

Okh thanks, so she is submissive to another man instead of her husband?
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The kind news wey we just dey see these days.

It's quite obvious that Just like ASUU, the hoe association has recently convened in secret and agreed to activate all their sleeper agents that were planted in married homes.....
So now they're all following the mandate from above and reverting back to their original state..
This is epic!
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by nwaire: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

Maybe her husband gained weight and she no longer desires him.

Maybe he is dirty.

Maybe he does not know how to satisfy his wife.

Maybe he nags too much. Which is a turn off.

Just a few of the excuses of men!

So Why should we condemn a sister?
Do u guys condemn ur fellow men for cheating?
Don't forget the man admitted in his chat that he pushed her away!
So who's to say he has not been cheating too?

In as much as I don't subscribe to infidelity as an answer to marital problems, I don't judge or condemn those that fall into temptation.
will it be OK if I say you too might fall into such temptation?

2 Likes

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Justeenaleo(f): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2017
chronique:
See ehn, I think I'm tired of all these bullshit. If there's any single lady out there who is pretty and got good genes, works and won't mind us just having kids for convenience sake and we'd both go our separate ways, hit me up. Can't waste my life looking for love and waiting to get married the right way, when ladies are turning into hoes on per second billing... What the Bleep? Wife way I pay money on top wey I nor beat, na him person go dey chop for free outside, still dey beat am on top? How can a man's life be that useless? Furck it!!!
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by ikbnice(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2017
ibietela2:

Okh thanks, so she is submissive to another man instead of her husband?
Her husband didn't make her submissive and that's the problem she had. She may love the husband but her sexual fantasy is far different from the conventional one being shown by her husband.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by ikbnice(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Absolute genius. People who derive pleasure by inflicting pains on others (saddists) and those who enjoy these pains (masochists) during sexual activities are more normal than those who enjoy sex the right way.

Money well spent in your education.
see finishing

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by wethebest(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why do you want me to blame her tho? Men cheat too.

what shall it profit a woman to show the world she hs no dignity tru social media? if u re a woman of no virtue, don't include others. hv some shame at least in public.

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Fembleez1(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2017
With all these I read everyday. Marriage is not even in my head. Let me keep chasing money.

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by chronique(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Fembleez1(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
Such a wife can bring untimely death to her husband sef, from the chat, the kind of guy she's moving with is a dangerous one, the guy can just decide to waste her husband. A Yoruba adage says "Obinrin ton yan ale, bi o ba pa ara e, Yio pa oko e"

This is so true.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by wethebest(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:
It's difficult to contain uncircumcised women

u hv a point here cox most of dem only thinks abt sex all d time.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by pattybf(f): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Its always interesting to see how pained men r when their women cheats. And they cheat daily n calls it a man' s world!

@least, d pain is mutual now tongue

3 Likes

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2017
I sure say i go marry so?cry
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by sniperr007(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The wife is into BDSM buh hubby doesn't have dominant bone in him so she had to get it outside.
Can't blame her. grin

Why did she marry him when she knows he doesn't be dominate bone.. There is no excuse here. She messed up.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2017
I don't get, how do people derive pleasure from pain?, this life self undecided,that's the only shocker for me here, as for the cheating, I have learned not to criticize women that cheat, cos I have seen more men cheat on their wives in the years I have spent on earth, so let's say they learned the art from the masters

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by pattybf(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2017
gypsey:
this comment reeks of contradictions. make your bloody mind up! grin it's her behaviour wrong or not? is it right that a woman is playing games with her husband and marriage in this way? if forgiven will she do it again? if she enjoys the other guy better than her husband why not just divorce her husband and marry the other guy? for how long will she carry on cheating? what if she infects her innocent husband with deseases? are you in support of women cheating? will you forgive if your husband cheats and denies you sex too? and how many times are you prepared to forgive?

Would u ve asked all these questions if d opposite was d case here?

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Whiydhee(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2017
People don't think of pain whenever there are pleasure
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2017
This is pathetic! Waooh
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Edusouls(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2017
That is what happens when you marry because of beauty,educational status,class,parents wealth and influence,neglecting the real values in knowing a human being..beacause many just look human but they have long mutated into animals...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Girls night out discussions / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.