Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Don’t Let Your Husband Sleep With You, I Like You Tight’ -heartbroken Man Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Let Your Husband Sleep With You, I Like You Tight’ -heartbroken Man Speaks (473 Views)

Heartbroken Man Takes Back Clothing Store He Opened For His Girlfriend (video) / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man / “My Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For 10 Years” – Heartbroken Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Let Your Husband Sleep With You, I Like You Tight’ -heartbroken Man Speaks by Bloggernaij: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his page to share screenshot of chats he got from a follower who claimed it is his wife’s chat with her lover.

Though we can’t confirm how true this is, but the heartbroken husband disclosed his wife was cheating on him with a man who beats her, and tells her to deny him sex.

See chat below;

https://www.bloggernaija.com/dont-let-husband-sleep-like-tight-heartbroken-nigerian-husband-shares-wifes-chat-lover/

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Marries Her First Ever And Only Boyfriend / Guys Only.. 1 Million Dollars Challenge / MUST READ: The Man In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.