Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts (54146 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by IamAirforce1: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hushpuppi is not a happy man at the moment after discovering Instagram has deleted photo of his Gucci collections he shopped hours Ago which garnered over 25k Likes.

The United Arab Based self acclaimed billionaire Gucci master has re-uploaded another of the same photo and this time he deactivated the comment button and captioned it ;

"The reason IG deleted this photo I don't know , but there you go again".

Hhhmm
What could be Instagram reason for deleting the Gucci man's photo .
Dude is so pained right now. cheesy

See photos below;

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZYeMu4F7nH/?hl=en&taken-by=hushpuppi

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by taylor88(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
even instagram is fedup

Somebody can't mind his sales position at gucci stores without adding a coarse to the Internet

297 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by IamAirforce1: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Seems Instagram dunno Hush is a Gucci Ambassador cheesy grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by danduj(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that John Wick once killed 3 men in a bar with a pencil. A f**king pencil

535 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Orodje(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Don't tell me instagram is a hater cool

7 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by HottestFire: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2017

We all have "Tolerance Level", seems IG is equally fed up.. shocked grin

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by IamAirforce1: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
HottestFire:

We all have "Tolerance Level", seems IG is equally fed up.. shocked grin

Funny cheesy grin

17 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by NegeduGrace(f): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Instagram too has realised the guy is living a fake life so they just can't keep promoting the lies.who spent the money the worked so hard to earn so lavishly if not a fool?this guy is too fake jare

39 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by IamAirforce1: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Instagram too has realised the guy is living a fake life so they just can't keep promoting the lies.who spent the money the worked so hard to earn so lavishly if not a fool?this guy is too fake jare

He could be from a wealthy home , you never can tell .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
taylor88:
even instagram is fedup

Somebody can't mind his sales position at gucci stores without adding a coarse to the Internet

I don't think so
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:
He can buy your village real person

9 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by IamAirforce1: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Seems Instagram is envious of Hushpippi's achievement (Gucci) undecided

11 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by NegeduGrace(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Danielmoore:

He can buy your village real person
alert:ignore! Alert:please ignore!

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Greatzeus(m): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
danduj:
Don't let this post distract you from the fact that John Wick once killed 3 men in a bar with a pencil. A f**king pencil
grin I can't believe I had John wick on my hdd for more than a year I never watched it. Until John wick 2 came out. I downloaded it and decided to watch it. It was so awesome,I closed it and decided to watch John wick 1 first.
That's why it's bad collecting about 100gb of movies at once, you won't know which one to watch first grin

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by NegeduGrace(f): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamAirforce1:

He could be from a wealthy home , you never can tell .

that's a matured mention

10 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:
alert:ignore! Alert:please ignore!
Better call 911

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by NegeduGrace(f): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Danielmoore:

Better call 911
fully ignored..sleep well

22 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:
fully ignored..sleep well
Good night

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Dollarship(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dem go hack his account too lol

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:

As if, if he comes for you now you won't OFF pant for him... Nonsense! angry

5 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by IamAirforce1: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
I hope they don't hack his account soon cheesy grin
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Don't worry, be happy...
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Because you’re Nigerian and Nigerians are notoriously known for the wrong reasons.

Thanks to 9ce and niggas like you*the wire wire crew
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Greatzeus:

grin I can't believe I had John wick on my hdd for more than a year I never watched it. Until John wick 2 came out. I downloaded it and decided to watch it. It was so awesome,I closed it and decided to watch John wick 1 first.
That's why it's bad collecting about 100gb of movies at once, you won't know which one to watch first grin
I want some of that

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Seems Instagram is envious of Hushpippi's achievement (Gucci) undecided

Instagram envious of Hushpippi? This couldn't sound more stupid.

38 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by IamAirforce1: 5:18am On Sep 24, 2017
LastMumu:

Instagram envious of Hushpippi? This couldn't sound more stupid.
Your senseless hate for me and quest for worthless "Likes" won't let you see the sarcasm in my comment .

Please could you do me a favour... And I so meant it .
Never ever in your life quote me again.

All dis "I too sabi people sef".

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by laribari(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Seems Instagram dunno Hush is a Gucci Ambassador cheesy grin

I'm beginning to suspect so oo! This madness is becoming too much. If you wear millions, do you publish it? Certainly not unless you are a brand ambassador.
Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by IamAirforce1: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2017
laribari:

I'm beginning to suspect so oo! This madness is becoming too much. If you wear millions, do you publish it? Certainly not unless you are a brand ambassador.
Well, Instagram is all about showing what you've got so lol

5 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by davide470(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2017
danduj:
cheesy

Are you just watching John Wick?

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by Kobicove(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2017
We don't care!

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts by brainpower(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2017
The day Nigerians will eventually get tired of his showmanship that's the day he'll realize that these aren't achievements. I wish him well sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / Daniella Okeke Strikes Seductive Poses In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.