Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Will Never Quit Acting For Politics - Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Quit Acting For Politics - Yul Edochie (421 Views)

Chidi Mokeme Says He Suffered From Bell's Palsy Which Made Him Quit Acting / I Want To Quit Acting - Gideon Okeke Reveals / Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Quit Acting For Politics - Yul Edochie by pentals: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-N7EsvCoO_Ec/WcaET5wLrrI/AAAAAAAAR7g/V0D2rfYE2ucWdN03hz_BOxloiZqMefW8ACLcBGAs/s1600/Capture.jpg[/img]

Actor cum politician Yul Edochie has made it known his governorship ambitions won't stop him from making more movies.

In an interview with Inside Nollywood he said:

“Politicians have failed us‎ so, I’m in the race to touch the lives of Anambra people positively. Always remember that if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. The problems of Anambra people have reached the last bus stop. I joined the race to harness the creative potentials of the youths and the resource-endowment of Anambra and move the state to the next level of development.”

“It will not stop my acting career at all. I intend to combine both roles effectively. However, I’m willing to jettison actingin order to face governance for four years should it be required of me.

“An actor also has a right to contest for public office like every other citizen of Nigeria. So, I think the fact that I’m an actor is a major plus, not a setback.”

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: I Will Never Quit Acting For Politics - Yul Edochie by ShayGirl(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Can u imagine..."He wishes to combine both roles effectively" as if both tasks na moi-moi..
Leave one for one, iro ni( na lie), he wants to chop here and chop there.. Sharp Igbo guy grin

He will jst embezzle the state's money for production in the movie industry if he wins....all these sweet talks na superstory undecided

(1) (Reply)

Speeddarlington Unblocks Davido On Instagram (photo) / Kylie Jenner Is Confirmed Pregnant, See Who Actually Is The Father. / Wizkid And Tekno's Beef Officially Over As Both Of Them Chatted At Felabration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.