Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos (63069 Views)

Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by masada: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
all join

grin
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by boringnigerian: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
fineboynl:
see what the fulani aboki has done to the rich niger delta with this nonsense contraption., its not working, it has never work, and it will never worked. you can imagine the swaps and poverty stricken region that produces millions of $ daily from oil. people from the riverine area that should have be living in an island.

Niger delta region has so far produce 4-5 trillion $ since oil was discovered. yet nothing tl show for in that region.

people need to start asking question immediately.

meanwhile a new separatist movement has arises.

Bendel Separatist Movement Launches Radio Bendel
http://www.radiobendel.tk/

Ya looking for python to dance with Abi. Kwantinu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by murphyibiam15(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That animal ugly sha
non of God's creatures is ugly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by fineboynl(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
boringnigerian:

Ya looking for python to dance with Abi. Kwantinu
get out here
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
murphyibiam15:

non of God's creatures is ugly
OK... Bats are ugly though

2 Likes

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
ego b like fish i guess...see as e fat...real sea cow
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by phranq30(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That animal ugly sha
And you're?
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by alasco1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH BUHARI..
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by ManTiger(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
The way Africans explore Africa ehn!

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by boringnigerian: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
fineboynl:
get out here

As the senior prefect that you are
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
God why dem no born me for Europe? cry

Must these people kill everything? Goat, cow, fish, chicken, Turkey neva do una?

If na oyinbo catch am nw, afta rehabilitation dem go release am. But black man no day take eye see wildlife. undecided
wat is good for goat cow chicken turkey is also good for all animals cos dey are all meat even snakes dey all belong to the stomach. all animals are equal

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by joemsh: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
emeijeh:
Independence Day meat secured!

Let's see what PETA is going to say about this.

2 Likes

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by colossus91(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
famgbe near swali....they don't have iol there na... i served in dat area believe hunger worse pass there they robbed me to the extentnthat my bag of rice oil and even maggi was stolen while i was away for xmas holidays!!, biko let them eat i see nothing wrong in eating it extinct kor distinct ni grin

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Boss347(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Why that woman nipoz stand? You'll praise me when you see it.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by netflicks(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
LaurelP:
These are rare species...so unfortunate they found their habitat in a hunger stricken country like Nigeria.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
osazsky:
wat is good for goat cow chicken turkey is also good for all animals cos dey are all meat even snakes dey all belong to the stomach. all animals are equal
those animals are domesticated and reared for consumption. go abroad and kill a manatee na, shebi meat is meat undecided

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by wtfcoded: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Someone is even having a doggy style on it
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Everything is food in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by bigfather(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Food is ready!!! grin If 'ET or any other 'Alien' do mistake land for Nigeria nah inside pot them go end last last!! I am happy we dont do 'halloween' in Nigeria because he get the kain realistic' costume you go wear, boys go don chop you finish dey use toothpick before they realize say nah human being...... angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Olifiz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
They should have bled that aquatic mammal before it died now. Eating blood.....spits n walks away

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Ewucanbeer: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
When Niger Deltans spend their own money drilling for oil, you do not own the oil! OIL has been in Niger Delta for 50 million years, and you never took it. go to hell fool, the oil belongs to the person that dilled it!
fineboynl:
see what the fulani aboki has done to the rich niger delta with this nonsense contraption., its not working, it has never work, and it will never worked. you can imagine the swaps and poverty stricken region that produces millions of $ daily from oil. people from the riverine area that should have be living in an island.

Niger delta region has so far produce 4-5 trillion $ since oil was discovered. yet nothing to show for in that region.

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by cytell56: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Angelanest:
A Manatee was caught and butchered in Bayelsa state by a crowd of residents. According to Francis Oyonvie, the sea cow was found trapped in a vast woven fishing net owned by one Wilfred Okoko, along the Famgbe river, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa state.

The aquatic animal was killed and reportedly shared as food for all.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/manatee-killed-and-butchered-in-bayelsa.html

Hunger in the land!!! You people voted for the "change" you have.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by aziaka111(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
LALA I know is not snake bt manage dis one.

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by nairanaira12: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
No way are they going to eat it!! Someone will just read it a story about smiling crocodiles and release it back to the wild
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by nairanaira12: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
God why dem no born me for Europe? cry

....because your daddy and mummy didn't travel to Europe before borning you undecided

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
fish pepper soup grin

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Antoeni(m): 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
The Lord shall supply ur needs according to his riches in glory
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by sarutobie(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
They hide under the excuse of hunger to feed their ignorance! I have been hungry a lot of times in my life but it didn’t mean I should throw my sense out of the window..most of those guys in that picture hustling to eat that creature have their belly already filled with food..

2 Likes

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by ABCJ(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
fineboynl:

Niger delta region has so far produce 4-5 trillion $ since oil was discovered. yet nothing to show for in that region.

If I were you, I would focus on improving my English.
Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Loogan(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
This thread is literarily making me shed tears, my stomach can take no more humor...
#Savagenigerians

1 Like

Re: Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hmm..dis one too is food...I don tire 4 naija I want to go to my village owerri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop / Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding / Photos As Recaptured Kano Lion Returns To Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.