Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Morata Is A Polite Player That Could Marry My Daughter-antonio Conte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morata Is A Polite Player That Could Marry My Daughter-antonio Conte (599 Views)

I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa / Adekunle Gold Delivers A Polite Savage Reply To A Fan Who Claim To Look Like Him / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morata Is A Polite Player That Could Marry My Daughter-antonio Conte by legendarygist: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
http://www.legendarygist.com/2017/09/morata-is-polite-player-that-could.html[url][/url][color=#000099][/color]

Chelsea coach stated politely on Thursday 21th that Morota will succeed at Chelsea,Chelsea handler Antonio Conte has thrown his weight of support behind Spanish striker Alvaro Morata who joined the Blues from Real Madrid this summer. The Italian tactician explained that Morata is a polite player any father would be delight for his daughter to bring home.

Antonio Conte was responding to question on whether Alvaro Morata has enough quality to replace Diego Costa who has left Chelsea for Atletico Madrid.

READ ALSO:Manchester United 4 Everton 0: Romelu Lukaku

Look at the response we got from Antonio Conte concerning Morata:

“I like him because he’s a complete player and also he has a lot of room to improve in every situation, tactical, physical, technical aspect, he’s very committed, his behavior is always fantastic. “He’s a really good guy, It means if you have a daughter you’d be open to have this type of person with your daughter, to marry your daughter! A really good guy, a polite person.” Conte explained.

Re: Morata Is A Polite Player That Could Marry My Daughter-antonio Conte by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Awwwwww
Re: Morata Is A Polite Player That Could Marry My Daughter-antonio Conte by paiz: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Taunting diego costa
Re: Morata Is A Polite Player That Could Marry My Daughter-antonio Conte by divinehand2003(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lol

Diego Costa ain't fit to marry his daughter then.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Blogger Shares 50+ Possible Ways To Identify A Nigerian Gay Man / ‘smiling Mannequin In A Chinese Attire’ – Miyonse Slams Twitter User / Comedian Crazeclown Runs Mad After Proposing To Miss Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.