Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. (49030 Views)

Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Halimatu Sa'adiya Idris Killed By Armed Robbers Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Photos / Rivers Clash: 32 IPOB Members Arrested, 1 Officer Killed And 2 Police Vans Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by Situation001(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Rest in hell.......
Love it

u'll soon join him..

but unfortunately for you you might be the one to spend eternity in hell..
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by fay39: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2017
may Allah have mercy on him
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by perdollar(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2017
as far as he is a muslim he can rot in hell. death to Islam death to prophet mohd( he's dead already)
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by emmyN(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2017
And to think I actually traveled same route Friday morning
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by Memories12411: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2017
tit:
him wan do actor vs boss
If he was your brother you wouldn't say this. These are the careless things that bring curses upon us. Do you think you are alive because you are wise? Think twice. If I were you I will apologize to show respect to the dead and to nairalanders.
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by EMDIEY: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
perdollar:
as far as he is a muslim he can rot in hell. death to Islam death to prophet mohd( he's dead already)
everything about You reeks of foolishness
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
clemz85:

My sympathy to his family

But pls have you been innocently abused by a force man once? You wouldn't wish them well,
A police man once hit me for no reason out of anger I cursed him to die by bullet, God have Mercy though,

But they should more careful when dealing with innocent civilian,

According to Bible if curse without a cause does not prevail what about curse with a cause?

I kn all uniformed personnel lack proper anger management and can lie worse than the devil but you can't compare those armed robbers, kidnappers n rutualist with them coz their aim is to target innocent people even children.
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
banmee:

You criticizing violence but at the same time promoting it. Why are you people this way na?
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
banmee:

You criticizing violence but at the same time promoting it. Why are you people this way na?

Direct you complain to the authorities. When they begin to enforce the rules of law violence most drop hence no need of people administering justice themselves. Thank u
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by fred04(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
MAY THEIR NUMBERS KEEP INCREASING
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by banmee(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
meelerh:

Direct you complain to the authorities. When they begin to enforce the rules of law violence most drop hence no need of people administering justice themselves. Thank u

Basically you are saying you will continue to behave and think like animals in total disregard of how normal people behave even though it is not to your benefit. Sound logic.
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by perdollar(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
EMDIEY:

everything about You reeks of foolishness
death to u death to ur family death to ur generation
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by EMDIEY: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
perdollar:
death to u death to ur family death to ur generation
Just confirmed u are a vert big fooool
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by stevio(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Someone's time might be up but the person isn't ready to go,that can be termed to be untimely,meanwhile,how do you know when someone's time is up,na you dey give the life?
enemyofprogress:
Op there is nothing like untimely death,people die when their time is up,no more,no less
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by enemyofprogress: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
stevio:
Someone's time might be up but the person isn't ready to go,that can be termed to be untimely,meanwhile,how do you know when someone's time is up,na you dey give the life?
no one dies except his time is up. There is nothing like untimely death,you only die when it is your time
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
banmee:

Basically you are saying you will continue to behave and think like animals in total disregard of how normal people behave even though it is not to your benefit. Sound logic.

Yes if fighting for your right makes one an animal. Mr Higher animal
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by banmee(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
meelerh:

Yes if fighting for your right makes one an animal. Mr Higher animal

So, barbaric behavior is same as fighting for your rights. Ok.
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
banmee:

So, barbaric behavior is same as fighting for your rights. Ok.

Whatever so long as d institutions tasked with providing justice don't u can't blame anyone
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by stevio(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
No time for argument.
enemyofprogress:
no one dies except his time is up. There is nothing like untimely death,you only die when it is your time
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by banmee(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
meelerh:

Whatever so long as d institutions tasked with providing justice don't u can't blame anyone

I am going to test your reasoning capabilities. So, if all of you continue to act like beasts, how and when will the changes you seek happen?
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by enemyofprogress: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
stevio:
No time for argument.
there is nothing to argue about,you die,you die,that's all
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
banmee:

I am going to test your reasoning capabilities. So, if all of you continue to act like beasts, how and when will the changes you seek happen?

So all these while that we have been quiet what has been done
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by banmee(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
meelerh:

So all these while that we have been quiet what has been done

You as a people are doing it the wrong way. You don't behave like an animal in the hopes of having a normal life. I can't believe I have to tell you this.
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by clemz85(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
meelerh:

I kn all uniformed personnel lack proper anger management and can lie worse than the devil but you can't compare those armed robbers, kidnappers n rutualist with them coz their aim is to target innocent people even children.

Yes you are correct on that anger management,
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by tit(f): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Danty37:

you look very stupid....

eeee pain am!
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by stevio(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2017
The tin pain u grin
enemyofprogress:
there is nothing to argue about,you die,you die,that's all
Re: Naval Officer Killed By Gunmen During Robbery Attack Along Abuja-kaduna Road. by Officer101(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
RIP to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Wike Watches Barca Vs Atletico Madrid Match In Spain,2 Sign Agreement Wit Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.