Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. (713 Views)

Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / "I'll Restore Sanity In Governance", Njoku Assures Imo Indigenes / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. by Alanzazani: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu was a young foolish man. He would have been a formidable force to reckon with in the whole of eastern Nigeria.

I always said his pride will come before he falls. He didn't know when to stop. When to think. When to consult. When to form alliances. Some of us have come a long way waging war on the social media on Nnamdi Kanu and his demented faithfuls. I stand for truth. I am not happy with the situation of this country. Kanu had the opportunity to be a force to reckon with in Nigeria. I kept saying it when he was traveling around creating chaos. He was gradually falling into the trap the government set for him. He fell and was caught. We kept telling him. The riff raffs that were following him up and down lacked tact. Only hurling insults left right and centre rather than engage in intellectual discuss. Ut is unheard of that you fight a legitimate government the way Kanu was going about it. You will be killed and the country will move on. We hope to see more revolutionaries in future if this country is not restructured hope they learn from the downfall of the demented hunchback Kanu. No referendum no election in Anambra imagine his audacity. Foolish loud mouthed animal

1 Like

Re: Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Was there a war in the east before army invaded there?

1 Like

Re: Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. by Alanzazani: 12:23am On Sep 24, 2017
There was no war but simple stupidity. We based in the north and south west kept wondering how Kanu and his ipob lunatics could be so stupid and self serving not considering the calamity his hate speech could trigger. He is the coward of the century. If he was diplomatic and a true revolutionary we would has supported him. Not all igbos are myopic like he was.

1 Like

Re: Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. by freeze001(f): 4:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Alanzazani:
There was no war but simple stupidity. We based in the north and south west kept wondering how Kanu and his ipob lunatics could be so stupid and self serving not considering the calamity his hate speech could trigger. He is the coward of the century. If he was diplomatic and a true revolutionary we would has supported him. Not all igbos are myopic like he was.

If he was diplomatic u would have supported him. Are u born a life supporter? To think of supporting him in any guise it means u agree that there are terrible problems that have festered. What steps did YOU take to address them, diplomatic or otherwise? After calling him unwise and all whatnot, why are u still stuck on symptoms? Is peace and sanity all about seeming quiet? Have the issues that gave him such a cult-like following in the East been resolved? Are u better than the millions that support him from every strata of life?

I didn't know 'stupidity' according to you was now a crime to be quelled by force, armoured tanks and live ammunition against people armed with nothing but their 'stupidity'. I wonder if u just pause and think sometimes or u ate just all about maintaining the status quo no matter how.
Re: Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. by 0m0nnakoda: 4:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Threatening to kill Obasanjo's entire family is a crime.
Mounting checkpoints ,blocking public highways and extorting money from the public are crimes(people pretend this was not happening). Obstructing the movement of security forces is a crime.

Burning police stations is a crime
Asking people to kill Reverend Kumuyi is a crime.
Persistent hate speech and incitement against the Yoruba ethnic group is a crime

Threatening violence to the Head of State is a crime

I could go on and on the list is endless

4 Likes

Re: Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. by Alanzazani: 7:58am On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:

If he was diplomatic u would have supported him. Are u born a life supporter? To think of supporting him in any guise it means u agree that there are terrible problems that have festered. What steps did YOU take to address them, diplomatic or otherwise? After calling him unwise and all whatnot, why are u still stuck on symptoms? Is peace and sanity all about seeming quiet? Have the issues that gave him such a cult-like following in the East been resolved? Are u better than the millions that support him from every strata of life?

I didn't know 'stupidity' according to you was now a crime to be quelled by force, armoured tanks and live ammunition against people armed with nothing but their 'stupidity'. I wonder if u just pause and think sometimes or u ate just all about maintaining the status quo no matter how.

In my own way I write. I criticize the government constructively. I spoke against the way PDP was running the country and I still speak against APC. The problem with Nigeria is not the ordinary Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Tiv, Igala, Benin and all other wonderful tribes that make up this country. People trying to erk a living, put food on thier table, raise thier families. Our problem starts and ends with the elites that sat together and tailored a system that favours them. A system where the common wealth will always remain in the hands of a greedy few. When somebody unschooled like Nnamdi Kanu trivialized his "struggle" to ethnic hate and bigotry in the 21st century I advocated he be taken out. He belongs to the era of the 1960's Nigeria has moved far beyond his likes. The government is not proactive but reactive that is why budding threats like fulani herdsmen and Ipob are allowed to fester
Re: Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. by Alanzazani: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2017
The social media is a powerful tool where we can start campaigns to change many things we don't like about this country in general. There has to be a unity of purpose. We youths can take our destinies in our hand. Wake the politicians from thier slumber if we are formidable on the social media. The division, seclusion and hate Kanu preached was a no brainier. I know he had many enlightened adherents. The ones on the streets that did not know any better should have being enlightened and guided aright.

Did Emperor Kanu interact with ipob members to seek thier opinion on decisions he was taking and statements he was making? If a biafra ever came into existence with the likes of Kanu at the helm of affairs the country would have being his personal kingdom. Like he always said, it would have being his zoo and Igbos will be his animals. I like that the lunatic is no longer on the scene. If a revolutionary with ideology crops up from any part of Nigeria I will lend my voice to his struggle. Lunatic Kanu doesn't qualify as one
Re: Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. by freeze001(f): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2017
Alanzazani:

In my own way I write. I criticize the government constructively. I spoke against the way PDP was running the country and I still speak against APC. The problem with Nigeria is not the ordinary Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Tiv, Igala, Benin and all other wonderful tribes that make up this country. People trying to erk a living, put food on thier table, raise thier families. Our problem starts and ends with the elites that sat together and tailored a system that favours them. A system where the common wealth will always remain in the hands of a greedy few. When somebody unschooled like Nnamdi Kanu trivialized his "struggle" to ethnic hate and bigotry in the 21st century I advocated he be taken out. He belongs to the era of the 1960's Nigeria has moved far beyond his likes. The government is not proactive but reactive that is why budding threats like fulani herdsmen and Ipob are allowed to fester

Bla bla bla... u know all these and more. Did u even successfully engage ur LG chairman or governor? Then here u are criticising one that has caused the renewed national discourse for restructuring and woken the slumbering populace up. U try
Meanwhile placing murderous herdsmen side by side with the IPOB only exposes crass ignorance and an attempt to appear correct.
Re: Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Alanzazani:

You are a very intelligent person. You summarized everything with this post. I do not support the marginalization of igbos, but Kanu handled his opportunity poorly. Our leaders are our biggest challenge in Nigeria and they have effectively blinded us from seeing this by sowing seeds of ethnic hate among us
Re: Thank You NA For Restoring Sanity In The East. by freeze001(f): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Threatening to kill Obasanjo's entire family is a crime.
Mounting checkpoints ,blocking public highways and extorting money from the public are crimes(people pretend this was not happening). Obstructing the movement of security forces is a crime.

Burning police stations is a crime
Asking people to kill Reverend Kumuyi is a crime.
Persistent hate speech and incitement against the Yoruba ethnic group is a crime

Threatening violence to the Head of State is a crime

I could go on and on the list is endless

The police should have been long proscribed for the same offence of mounting illegal roadblocks and extorting money or don't u think so? Meanwhile keep believing lies about IPOB and supposed extortion u hear

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election,which Party Do You Think People Have Rejected APC Or PDP / Nnamdi Kanu: Ecowas Court Grant IPOB Plea For 10 Million Naira Compensation / Nigeria To Become The Extreme Poverty Capital Of The World By 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.