Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Messi-talented, Ronaldo-hardwork? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi-talented, Ronaldo-hardwork? (455 Views)

4 African Talented Players Who Could Seek Transfer This Season / Ronaldo Vs Messi: Debunking The Hardwork/talent Myth / Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi-talented, Ronaldo-hardwork? by weezyk(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Messi-Talented, Ronaldo-Hardwork?

For many years, the topic of Messi -talented versus Ronaldo- hard work has been a common issue in debates all around the world of football.

This topic has been argued by players, coaches, pundits and most commonly, football fans since both players came to limelight. It is a controversial topic because both players are judge based on their style of play and personal likeness for one another.

People are quick to say that Ronaldo is not talented but Messi is. This claim is not true because Ronaldo has been judged due to his body structure and personality on and off the pitch.

Former FIFA President, Sept Blatter once said "But this is the other side of football and that's good to have such commanders on the field also. Because you don't have the same attitude, and
that gives life to football and one has more expenses for the hairdresser than the other, but that doesn't matter …

"So I cannot say who is the best. The [Ballon d'Or] list will be published on Tuesday, and then the public will make the choice.
"I like both of them, but I prefer Messi."

This statement is purely base on personal likeness for Messi perhaps due to his "attitude" and "style of play"...

Continue reading>>> http://whenhow24..com.ng/2017/09/messi-talented-ronaldo-hardwork.html?m=1

Re: Messi-talented, Ronaldo-hardwork? by AFONJAboiy: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
I guess there's is a time for everything

The time of Messi yaf pass

Now it's CR7. Neymar on the way.

Dedicating dis FTC to myself.

Ire o

(1) (Reply)

Watford Punish Isaac Success After Affair With Prostitutes, Police Arrest / Brazilian Player Angrily Blasts Monaco For Stopping His Transfer To Man U / Mr Slyde Soccer Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.