Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices (29681 Views)

Dream League Soccer 2020 Apk+Obb[DLS2020] Download for Android, Pc, iOS / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices / How To Set Up Dream League Soccer 2017 & 2018 APK Multiplayer Mode For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices by ezums1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hi game lovers, welcome to Dream League soccer multiplayer tutorial, in the next few minutes you will be able to connect with your friends and enjoy dream league soccer 17 multiplayer mode on your android and ios devices.
You can also:download dream league 18 here
Multiplayer mode enable you to play against your friends with the aid of wi-fi hotspot. This is a very interesting game play mode with full excitement. the Multiplayer mode does not need mobile data so feel free to play as long as you wish.

Requirements to play dream league soccer 17 multiplayer mode

1.you need three devices for connection (three android phones or two android phones and a wi-fi/hotspot device)
2. you need a working wi-fi hotspot.
click here to read all
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Op is the 2018 out ?
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices by Samswags9(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Op is the 2018 out ?

2018 is not out yet.

Those ones you see are mods and cracked version.

but 2018 will be out officially earlier next year because they are promising a big upgrade.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Samswags9:

2018 is not out yet.

but 2018 will be out officially earlier next year because they are promising a big upgrade.
ok thanks
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices by David2O(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Samswags9:

2018 is not out yet.

Is there a way to play online multiplayer with dls 2017? It's saying i must update the game and my phone isn't compatible with the latest version (2020). How do i bypass this error?
Re: How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices by King2019(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2020
David2O:

Is there a way to play online multiplayer with dls 2017? It's saying i must update the game and my phone isn't compatible with the latest version (2020). How do i bypass this error?
Pls how can I get unlimited coins for either 2019 or 2020?

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Bullet Force FPS Gamers In Naija / Facts About Female Gamers You Didn’t Know / Boy Who Won 38 Million On Bet 9ja Dies In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.