Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,101 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" (44838 Views)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Ijaw Attire Edited For Obituary Poster In Bayelsa / Girls Are Wicked! / People Are Wicked, See What A Man Did To Someone That Gifted Him (2) (3) (4)

Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Cutezt(m): 12:05am On Sep 24, 2017
People can be funny tho, what a caption grin

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by madridguy(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Oliviaxx(f): 12:46am On Sep 24, 2017
haaaa.mogbe! no details, no burial arrangements nothing nothing. the person that made that poster must be very high

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Oliviaxx:
haaaa.mogbe! no details, no burial arrangements nothing nothing. the person that made that poster must be very high
Not really...when his mates were in class he was in one club dancing "one corner"

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by RomeSankara: 1:53am On Sep 24, 2017
cummando:

Not really...when his mates were in class he was in one club dancing "one corner"

What does this have to do class and club now

54 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

Abeg did I mention you? No let me descend on you Mr troll.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by mployer(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2017
He passed his message clearly. I don't have to agree with him but I love his presentation style smiley

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by McGg: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
lol funny people

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by taylor88(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
and i wonder if the retard and dullard who plunged this country into recession don't have relatives

the suffering in this country is too much, I wish the world ended yesterday

many politicians for hear am from my hand

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by dingbang(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Lmao

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by 1zynnvn(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
this is funny, who made this investigations and why did they have to put it on the poster who will answer these questions.
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Its everywhere not only in ghana...wicked and deadly relatives looking for family members blood to suck

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by magoo10(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Not so wicked as the evil APC govt along side their online miscreants who labelled the Igbo's 'the largest christian dominated tribe' terrorist.

We know those whose tribe and religion permit terrorism.

We are not terrorist ,we are an indigenous people ,those who have committed this atrocity will live to regret it.

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by taylor88(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
hhr
Oliviaxx:

hv conscience

u must not eat rice and charge ur phone in every burial

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by nictech: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
What?

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Hayormeah(f): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Wetin person no go see or hear!
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by psalmson001: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
*holds laff*.......lemme respect the dead.
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by bamite(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Too much nollywood movies i guess
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2017
wicked asin?

ion get the message he's trying to send across

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Holarbizzy042(f): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

SAVAGE. Now I called that WICKEDNESS

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2017

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by steph2sweet(f): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2017
What a pity
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Pavore9: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2017
Wetin dey do am.
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Houseofglam7(f): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2017

Why evils
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2017
ghanaians have d weirdest burial things in d world
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by tbanj07(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2017
Nitori space...eyi gaa ooo
mhiztaNexy:

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by SweetJoystick(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2017
Truly, some are wicked
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Narldon: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2017

One slay queen died in my Street

Her family members was searching for her pic they will use for her Obituary,

The pics they found, she was either smoking Shisha

or A Guy was rocking her back side in a club

Finally, they used her mum's pic and wrote "Daughter of this woman is Dead"

Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by sotall(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2017
OK
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by MrBigiman: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Dying poor is a curse
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Hehehehehehe
Re: Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" by XwhY(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Its everywhere not only in ghana...wicked and deadly relatives looking for family members blood to suck

I'm suspecting you made the obituary poster grin

The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture / Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) / Chinese and Asian Jokes