Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why Scott Disick Tries To 'f**k' Kourtney Kardashian At Least Once A Week In Spi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Scott Disick Tries To 'f**k' Kourtney Kardashian At Least Once A Week In Spi (822 Views)

Check Out Scott Disick's New $450K Ferrari 812 / Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick Parade Their Young Lovers (photos) / Kourtney Kardashian Focuses On Parenting As Scott Disick Goes Public With New... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Scott Disick Tries To 'f**k' Kourtney Kardashian At Least Once A Week In Spi by ieaempire44(m): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2017
After saying, 'I just want everyone to know, we are just co-parenting,' the 34-year-old self-proclaimed sex-addict jokes he tries to 'f**k' his baby mama 'like once a week' despite their split.
The question now is Scott Disick not over his ex baby mama Kourtney Kardashia? In a new slip peep for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" anniversary special, the 34-year-old restaurateur apparently propose he still has the hot for his baby mama even though they're not a couple any longer.

After Ryan Seacrest the host and the show creator introduces Scott to the audience. Scott came out then greets the host with a hug, Scott move toward Kourtney and gave her a sweet kiss on her head, but she coldly turns away and sits down.

Ryan told the audience "So when you see them together there's a connection there," but Scott swiftly points out that his ex isn't showing him any love. "There is no connection, she made that very clear just now," he notes as Kourtney smiles in agreement. He said "I just want everyone to know, we are just co-parenting."

The fathers of three Scott Disick then confess that "she's like the only person I've ever loved in my life. I think she's cute and stuff." Ryan then asks if he still hits on the brunette beauty, Scott Disick who is a sex-addict joker said, "Yeah, I try to f**k her like once a week."
click on this link to read more on the story http://www.theempire.com.ng/2017/09/why-scott-disick-tries-to-fk-kourtney.html

(1) (Reply)

MBGN 2017 Ugochi Ihezue Leaves For Miss World Pageant In China (photos) / Photo: Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back / Uti Nwachukwu Display Hot Body, Flaunts Abs As He Call On Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.