Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks (38977 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by potent5(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2017
Still laughing at Buhari and his supporters. I am not surprised. It was this same people that marched in support of the worst despot (Abacha) Nigeria ever had, only to vilify him in death. We are watching and waiting.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by theNOISEmaker: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2017
is it their country?
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Rawani: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Apawicked:
Fulani herdsmen is a marked terrorist group globally. Your hypocrisy stinks.

Not "Fulani herdsmen" but "Fulani militants".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

The former are hardworking agriculturalists while the latter are criminal killer terrorists.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Apawicked: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2017
Rawani:

Not "Fulani herdsmen" but "Fulani militants".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

The former are hardworking agriculturalists while the latter are criminal killer terrorists.
so why haven't Nigerian Government declared them terrorist? The other day Dambazau said that is left for the police to handle the the Fulani terrorists and not the military. What did you make of that?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by onojaduru: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2017
bizza45:
personally for me I don't c them a terrorist, all bifara needs to do is to call their leader and advise him on a way he talks, he may not like Nigeria that's OK, he can also hate PMB with passion that's still OK, but the way he insults and spilt shit from his mouth isn't d right way ...u don't call people zoo and yet u live inside d zoo, I was opportuned to listen to his speech one day and I was like damn this guy splits venom out from his mouth
Bros it is your President Buhari that first called Nigeria a Zoo.He said in 2011 or so that blood of baboons and monkeys in Nigeria will spill if he lose election and it happened.We are learning from him.We IPOB are evening looking for another name to call Nigeria.I mean a name that is worse than zoo.We are learning from Buhari.He uses the zoo freely.We don't forget easily.You can do a google search and see if he really said that or not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by kenostika(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2017
Haaaha,where are they?mumu and foolish buhari's supporters.Sentimental humans incapable of reasoning. I pity most of you still supporting this evil and demonic APC. Nigeria is cursed

6 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by mykel25(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by okerekeikpo: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2017
U dey mind Buhari? An illiterate will always be an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Penisman: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by xelly: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Rossikki:

SINCE WHEN DOES WHAT AMERICA THINKS DETERMINE THE ACTIONS OF THE NIGERIAN GOVT?

ARE YOU MAD?

WHEN AMERICA DECLARES IRAN OR IRAQ TERRORIST NATIONS, DOES NIGERIA POKE ITS NOSE TO SAY WHETHER IT IS SO OR NOT?

ABEG F.UC.K THAT SHHIT.

NIGERIA IS AN INDEPENDENT NATION.

WE ARE NOT SLAVES TO WHITE MAN LIKE YOUR FCKING BIAFRA SHIIT.

Just keep lying to yourself even when you know you are doing so. Did you remember his Boko haram was proscribed? There are yardsticks to declearing terrorist organisation, you don't just wake up out of hate and do so. This government hate igbos and will do anything to show it's hatred for Igbos.

Ask yourself, how many people from the Igbo is in Buhari's appointment list? What project has the fg awarded in Igbo land? What is the 2017 budget allocation for SE? In face of bad road, low budget, all Buhari could do is to send the military to SE to kill and tag them terrorist organisation to evade ICC for genocide.

It doesn't stop by labelling IPOB, but the visible divide it has created in minds of the people.

9 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Nigeria military killing unarmed civilians and agitators.

APC court shame on you.

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by tosinjay(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2017
IPOB is no terrorist group, bubu gov just looking for way to legally do dem arm.

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by modik(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2017
Aufbauh:

This is my issue with you kids. You don't know when you insult or provokes an elder by violating nairaland's rules.

I'll forgive you because today is Sunday. Ask people who spam my mention with unruly comment, I don't pity them.

But you have to modify your comment or I'll do the needful.

Tyranny supporters

4 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by bqlekan(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2017
US with their divide and conquer rule..
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by RonJeremy: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2017
The only terrorist group in Nigeria is Boko Haram which is the arms wing of APC led by Mullah Buhari.....

6 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by nwabobo: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2017
Rossikki:

SINCE WHEN DOES WHAT AMERICA THINKS DETERMINE THE ACTIONS OF THE NIGERIAN GOVT?

ARE YOU MAD?

WHEN AMERICA DECLARES IRAN OR IRAQ TERRORIST NATIONS, DOES NIGERIA POKE ITS NOSE TO SAY WHETHER IT IS SO OR NOT?

ABEG F.UC.K THAT SHHIT.

NIGERIA IS AN INDEPENDENT NATION.

WE ARE NOT SLAVES TO WHITE MAN LIKE YOUR FCKING BIAFRA SHIIT.

Ngwanu let Nigeria go and block IPOB's source of funding in the US and Europe or when US declares an organisation a terrorist organisation, let Nigeria continue hobnobbing with such an organisation since Nigeria is an independent nation. Kwakwakwakwa!

11 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by hotspec(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2017
I'm beginning to like this

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Sammiejokes(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2017
princeSammyz:
IPOB is not a terrorist org under any law anywhere in the world! Even blood brotherhood is negotiable talk more of the unity of a nation. However, to me, Nigeria is better as one and the path to its continual existence as one should be sought on the negotiation table, and not by instruments of war. BIAFRA is like a hunger in the soul of the east, and force can only tame it but but for a moment.
US does not have autonomy to declare a group a terrorist org. Turkey sees the Kurdish as a terrorist group, same group the US is working with in Syria. Every country has the power to declare any group in its dormain a terrorist group. Bro if you are inside naija and you display Biafra flag or shirt, naa OYO u dey, you can be in US and display Biafra no wahala.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by pasol4real(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
How can they be in US and see IPOB as being or not being a terrorist group? I don't blame them anyway he's not affecting them yet, maybe the federal government should allow it become a menace like boko haram so CNN can have news about Nigeria that's when they'll now SEE
U better go n commit suicide instead of consoling your self with rubbish comments .
For ur Info the us is more informed of happenings in Nigeria than the useless Nigerian government.
Cnn is more on ground than any local media Outfit .
Any right thinking human knows that Ipob is far from been a terrorist group ,they are freedom fighters well domiciled all over the world over n have great influence among committe of nations.
So go tell ur inept n useless government they are on a Wild goose Chase ,labelling IPOB a terrorist organisation.

9 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by IloveTrump(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Nemesis1:
They accuse certain people of sleepless nights but they themselves can't sleep in the bid to defend Ipob

Anyways, USA may not understand the logic behind the labeling or the nature of the people accused of being terrorists but I can tell for sure, even USA will not take that shyttt, Buhari held off for too long

And its funny LiePob miscreants no longer cite Catalonia these days as a reason for their right to referendum, last I heard government in Spain / Barcelona arrested 700 agitators , if Buhari had arrested these many fools in Nigeria UN and Trumps page will be full of spam cheesy grin
are you OK, Spanish govt arrest 700 cattalonian? this is why they call you guys zombies.

8 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by modik(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
How can they be in US and see IPOB as being or not being a terrorist group? I don't blame them anyway he's not affecting them yet, maybe the federal government should allow it become a menace like boko haram so CNN can have news about Nigeria that's when they'll now SEE
In otherwords, you can be declared a terrorist for calling out the ineptitude of the ruling government, provided the masses support your stand?

This government is disgracing Africa in the full glare of international community.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by ojobekehinde: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
But they were in USA when they saw boko haram as terrorist org.

6 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by ipobbigot7: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2017
US is free to have their own view on ipob and their does not rule us.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by pasol4real(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Sammiejokes:

US does not have autonomy to declare a group a terrorist org. Turkey sees the Kurdish as a terrorist group, same group the US is working with in Syria. Every country has the power to declare any group in its dormain a terrorist group. Bro if you are inside naija and you display Biafra flag or shirt, naa OYO u dey, you can be in US and display Biafra no wahala.
Whats this One saying
If u arrest any member of ipob in Nigeria it will be Seen as violation of human rights internationally .of course i dont need to tell u What that means ,besides the turkish government does not See the kurdish as terrorist group rather they view them as seccesionists.
Labelling a group or organisation s terror group without international backing is like trying to empty the Atlantic ocean in a small hole......a complete waste of time .

8 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by freshvine(f): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Americans are not fools. They've been gathering intels and following developments in the country. They understand the truth and when it's convenient, they'll take side. Forget about the diplomatic talks and all by this envoy, it'll be dawn on Nigeria government soon.

Beremx help to sell the dummy president that is killing her people.

6 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by ajepako(f): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Ratello:
By 2019, Nigerian 15 million mumus and zombies that forced this useless government on us will looked back with regrets for taking innocent Nigeria into the dark age. This is the worst of the worst government to ever GRCE Africa.

Stain Africa, you mean....
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by DCONE1(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Weda America like or no like weda them see or them no see FG and the court have made their judgement .
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by modik(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

That's how all organisations starts...PEACEFUL till it gets out of hand

IPOB was punished for a future offense expected of them when it gets out of hand ba?

What a shame and gross display of clueless ineptitude by Apc government.

6 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Dreadful: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2017
Hahahahaha.. FG keeps shooting themselves on the foot. It is very very shameful for a Govt to label an indigenous people as terrorists.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details / Court Nullifies Abia State Governor-Elect, Alex Otti’s Candidature / OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.