Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,291 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks (38923 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Blessed96(f): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2017
istandfortruth:
The Nigerian government was clearly in a hurry to label IPOB as a terrorrist organisation simply because it needs to justify its actions. If only the government will let go of nepotism (which is in itself a form of political corruption) and treat all Nigerians as equals the aggitations will cease. The Biafra aggitation isn't only a pull-driven one but also a push-driven aggitation, that's the reason why the aggitations increased in this administration. Just let go of nepotism and watch aggitations fizzle out.

Spot on bro! see also,
“The United States Government is strongly committed to Nigeria’s unity. Important political and economic issues affecting the Nigerian people, such as the allocation of resources, are worthwhile topics for respectful debate in a democracy "
My Point is,
#Restructure

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by shegra58: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2017
nwabobo:

The law is not based on emotion or sentiments. How you equate IPOB to Boko Haram beats me though, an organisation that has remained peaceful even in the face of provocation?
Rusell Brooks said that IPOB is not a terrorist group under US law,But it is in Nigeria Law
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Rawani:

Nope, because Fulani Herdsmen as an organisation are NOT terrorists but animal farmers that have been peacefully producing meat for the whole country for over 50 years, it is the criminal killer elements amongst them that are officially considered criminals which is why Operation Sharan Daji and Operation Harbin Kunama were launched by the Army against them.

IPOB as an organisation has clearly stated its intention to burn down the "zoo" and has been involved in directly confronting the Nigerian Army, disarming its personnel, burning down police stations & places of worship and terrorising innocent civilians in buses. It's official leader has even threatened to cut off the head of the President before running off like a scared Girl Scout.

Stop exposing bare ignorance.
Another daura du.llard spotted

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nukualofa: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
How can they be in US and see IPOB as being or not being a terrorist group? I don't blame them anyway he's not affecting them yet, maybe the federal government should allow it become a menace like boko haram so CNN can have news about Nigeria that's when they'll now SEE
This is what illiteracy does to you. You should have remained in Romance section where your types admire your hips and your boobs because that's your only selling point instead of coming to politucs section where serious discussion is being held.

You really deserve an award for creating the dumbest post ever on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:
It's only useless charlatans in Nigeria from d executive to the judiciary that have some justification for the government approved rascality that has been in play in the last few weeks. Their timid zombie supporters aren't left out too.

Any court who issued that trash is not other than APC corrupt members and Arewa terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by SycophanticGoat: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

That's how all organisations starts...PEACEFUL till it gets out of hand

I think we should declare NLC and ASUU terrorist organizations because they always protest and disrupt activities in the country! Don't you think so?

Useless Nigerians and their demonic mentality.

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by oladeebo: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2017
giftq:

Cc
Oladeebo
I am invited here personal, if not I've make my mind never to post on terrorist ipob thread!
ok!
Rights prevent US to see rightly,
why?
Osama treated United State for half a century, and Us never see him terrorist untill he hitted them badly on sept 11!
Islamic state recruited thousands of US citizens, US never see them as terrorist untill they started bomb them at home before they know they were devil!
Boko haram over-taken 16 local government attacking three states in the North east, 300 thousand killed before US see them terrorists!
maitasine never accepted as terrorists by US untill the wipe out the totality of kano state!
Charle Taylor never see by us as terrorist untill Liberia is nothing than fantom nation!
Who is Nnamdi kanu & ipob to be seen by US when the totality of Eastern states were yet to be wipe out of globe!
don't call me afonja because @op personal invited me!
oladeebo
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Stkilda(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2017
londoner:

Lol....They won't take a stand against Nigeria, they also won't take a stand against IPOB as the FG would like them to.

They just might, if Nigeria continues to brutalize and kill members of IPOB. The US likes to project herself as the moral conscience of the international community and the custodian of human rights.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by FawwaZY(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2017
#whistling... Story for the gods sha
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Stkilda(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
US doesn't see IPOD as terrorist organisation yet

They never will. IPOB is a non violent group. It is just a fact of life.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2017
oladeebo:

I am invited here personal, if not I've make my mind never to post on terrorist ipob thread!
ok!
Rights prevent US to see rightly,
why?
Osama treated United State for half a century, and Us never see him terrorist untill he hitted them badly on sept 11!
Islamic state recruited thousands of US citizens, US never see them as terrorist untill they started bomb them at home before they know they were devil!
Boko haram over-taken 16 local government attacking three states in the North east, 300 thousand killed before US see them terrorists!
maitasine never accepted as terrorists by US untill the wipe out the totality of kano state!
Charle Taylor never see by us as terrorist untill Liberia is nothing than fantom nation!
Who is Nnamdi kanu & ipob to be seen by US when the totality of Eastern states were yet to be wipe out of globe!
don't call me afonja because @op personal invited me!
oladeebo
Thanks for replying
So you mean you are not happy with USA now?
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by nwabobo: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2017
shegra58:
Rusell Brooks said that IPOB is not a terrorist group under US law,But it is in Nigeria Law

Yes he did.

When next US declares any organisation a terrorist group, ask the Nigerian government to tell US that such an organisation is not a terrorist group under Nigerian law OK.

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by SweetJoystick(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
How can they be in US and see IPOB as being or not being a terrorist group? I don't blame them anyway he's not affecting them yet, maybe the federal government should allow it become a menace like boko haram so CNN can have news about Nigeria that's when they'll now SEE
Smh how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by kceewhyte(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
I see now use ur brain n not kpekus
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by franudi: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2017
IPOB is not a terrorist organization.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by oladeebo: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2017
giftq:

Thanks for replying
So you mean you are not happy with USA now?

thanks for your gesture to be civil!
US would never see anything wrong in Ipob until the totality of igbo land is set a blaze!
why can I not happy for the diplomacy of US dated Centuries ago!
Thousands of igbo dead in the North in '60s US never tags the North terrorist.....ojukwu!
Millions of Biafran dead in biafan war Nigeria government never condemn by US......Nnamdi kanu!
when you people will learn from history?
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:

That's how all organisations starts...PEACEFUL till it gets out of hand
You are out of your senses. No doubt about that. OPB fight for Oodua independence in the SW and are going about it peacefully just like IPoB, in that case they must be banned because they have the tenacity of going wild in future.

Go back to your university if you're a graduate, and return your certificate. Beauty without brains.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Terrorism. is terrorism wether it is an introvescular terrorism or undevestible analogical terrorism. A group of aggitating bamboosal of colosal behaviours can not be terrifying a larger peace inhabitated people of an error called Nigeria.
Terrorism in the eyes of the untruthfulrised US ambasador or secretary can never deny the unphantomable tech techo of our National peacefully.

NOTE: I have the right to my contribution. Let anyone quote me anyhow or I lace him or her with the spirit of jagons.

Happy Sundays to every peacefully Nigerian peoples. grin
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by poseidon12: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2017
Of course IPOB is not a terrorist organization. It's very irresponsible of tribalist Buhari to label them as such. Buhari and the Northern Army are the terrorists.
I can only take a group as a terrorist organization if the U.S., the UN and the European Union brand them terrorists. The Supreme court will of course dismiss Buhari's proscription of the group. If it is allowed to stand, it means that whoever criticizes the tribalist Buhari could be labeled a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2017
oladeebo:

thanks for your gesture to be civil!
US would never see anything wrong in Ipob until the totality of igbo land is set a blaze!
why can I not happy for the diplomacy of US dated Centuries ago!
Thousands of igbo dead in the North in '60s US never tags the North terrorist.....ojukwu!
Millions of Biafran dead in biafan war Nigeria government never condemn by US......Nnamdi kanu!
when you people will learn from history?
History is a collection of lies that have been agreed upon
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by ValUlasi: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2017
US has already recognized biafra.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by 0m0nnakoda: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2017
We must never forget this thread

from 2011 when GEJ was in power and there was no IPOB
Now Parade done change gear

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

It is compulsory reading for Yorubas
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by oladeebo: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2017
giftq:

History is a collection of lies that have been agreed upon
but with all evidents i provided to you about US diplomatic policies you should have proved me wrong!
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by shallysgirl: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Fake news from punch newspapers, is that so? SMH for you
Aufbauh:
Fake News everywhere! Afonja newspaper always carrying false news about Ipob. cheesy

But for we obodo naija hia IPOB is a terrorist group. Gbagan! QED!!!
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2017
oladeebo:

but with all evidents i provided to you about US diplomatic policies you should have proved me wrong!
I agree that US policies are inconsistent at times
But I stand with this US position on IPOB

1 Like

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by benson19: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2017
obyrich:
Do you know that Nelson Mandela who later won the Nobel Laureate for 'peace' was once labelled a 'terrorist' by the then Apartheid regime in South Africa? Watch as events unfold.
GREAT BOSS
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2017
This is a major setback for the haters of IPOB and the ideals of Igbo traditional value system of, merit, fairness, equity.
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Thegamingorca(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2017
Aufbauh:

This is my issue with you kids. You don't know when you insult or provokes an elder by violating nairaland's rules.

I'll forgive you because today is Sunday. Ask people who spam my mention with unruly comment, I don't pity them.

But you have to modify your comment or I'll do the needful.

cheesy grin

You got deported?

2 Likes

Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by shallysgirl: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2017
See you. You think they are called First World country for nothing. You don't know they can locate you if they decide to.
You don't even know that there are information they have that will shock you.
You think it is your propaganda news they get their information from.
Siddon there.
subtlemee:
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2017
US can just STFU.

Nigeria is a sovereign nation and can make their own decisions.

They should focus on evicting that dotard from the White House so he can stop embarrassing us.

Even poor Mugabe is frightened grin
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by subtlemee(f): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Cowards always hiding behind keypads to exhibit false bravado and spewing rubbish, why are you guys not out there with your full identity in glare like your runaway leader airing out your grievances one by one let the pythons deal with you? It's to quote me senselessly and aimlessly on nairaland ...I pity the brainwashed ones dying for nothing,i don't blame you guys cos I'm not seeing any hard-working and fulfilled citizen supporting this nonsense only miscreants and NFAs and by your user names I can tell

Kingbet ,udumg1, kalhokage,pasol4real,funnicator,kceewhyte,sweetjoystick,sycophanticgoat,nukuolofa,ndy2274,braniacx,modik,ojobekehinde
Re: U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2017
subtlemee:
Cowards always hiding behind keypads to exhibit false bravado and spewing rubbish, why are you guys not out there with your full identity in glare like your runaway leader airing out your grievances one by one let the pythons deal with you? It's to quote me senselessly and aimlessly on nairaland ...I pity the brainwashed ones dying for nothing,i don't blame you guys cos I'm not seeing any hard-working and fulfilled citizen supporting this nonsense only miscreants and NFAs and by your user names I can tell

Kingbet ,udumg1, kalhokage,pasol4real,funnicator,kceewhyte,sweetjoystick,sycophanticgoat,nukuolofa,ndy2274,braniacx,modik,ojobekehinde

Beauty without brains.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Saw At FRSC Office In Abuja – Dogara / Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / NERC Bars Discos From Billing Unmetered Residents Above N1800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.