Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) (1951 Views)

How A Nigerian Forex Guru Retired At 41 Very Comfortable! / Can I Learn Cryptocurrency And Forex By Myself / I Have A Forex Guru Who Can Trade Forex Perfectly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) by lifegoeson12k: 5:00am On Sep 24, 2017
Good day ALL, let me get straight to the point. If you do keep your business options open, are interested and curious in making money with YOUR SMARTPHONE trading forex, also open to meet new people, this is a life changing opportunity.

Its worth giving a chance, nobody in this business ever regrets it, you rather keep thanking who introduced it to you (That's me)

Both Online and Offline Conference Business presentation with live training are available if interested.

If you are in Lagos, you can come around to Ikeja and see things for yourself, If you are outside Lagos, we held online conference weekly too

Call or Whatsapp me on 0.8.0.3.9.4.1.1.4.4.4

Re: Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) by lifegoeson12k: 5:14am On Sep 24, 2017
You can do your personal research about the CEO Christopher Terry, This is someone with over 20 years trading forex, a one time trader for Donald Trump.

Join the financial revolution, you wont regret it

Re: Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) by lifegoeson12k: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Same training going on in Barbados and globally. Come for business presentation and live training. You will thank God and thank me for showing this opportunity.

Enough said, take a decision..

Re: Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) by lifegoeson12k: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
In iMarketLive,

you acquire a skill (trading forex) that will earn you for the rest of your life.
you can as well earn while learning by using OTHER PEOPLE's EXPERIENCE (O.P.E).
you have assess to all products being an investor.
you earn by just COPY and PASTE.... you get trade alerts, all you do is to input correctly...

Now in over 120 countries

call or whatsapp 0.8.0.3.9.4.1.1.4.4.4
Re: Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) by lifegoeson12k: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Good morning all, for more research to know how credible this company is, Google search the following names on youtube and see there presentation.

Brandon Boyd
Christopher Derrick
David Imonitie
Jason Brown
Andie Petoskey

To mention a few, this are great guys doing with integrity doing great for themselves.

Call or whatsapp me for more info 0.8.0.3.9.4.1.1.4.4.4

Re: Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) by lifegoeson12k: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2017
If you want to know about forex, learn the skill and earn from it, this is a great opportunity.

Call/whatsapp 0.8.0.3.9.4.1.1.4.4.4
Re: Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) by lifegoeson12k: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Good morning great minds.
Re: Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) by lifegoeson12k: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pictures don't lie guys, If the event centre can be this filled up, with people of high caliber, then know that it's a good business and not for the shallow minds.

If you care to join the moving train, call/whatsapp 0.8.0.3.9.4.1.1.4.4.4

Re: Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) by glasshouse(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2018
You guys are not being sincere to people. Plz try andake us understand what you people are into. Because after learning the sillthe person will still be paying for subscription for signals
Re: Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) by steven9: 7:44am On May 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer RMB On My Wechat To My Nigerian Bank Account / Sell All Your Gift Card And Bitcoin For Cash!!! / Check Out This Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.