Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze (1461 Views)

Stan Nze Marries Blessing Obasi (Video, Pictures) / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by GidifeedNews: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2017
Pretty and sexy actress, singer and beauty therapist, Chesan Nze may have opened a can of worms many of her peers wouldn’t dare to attempt by declaring in an interview with Potpourri that she can never date a Ghanaian man. Her reason?  “They are a very lazy lot,” she said .

As down-to-earth as she could be, Chesan, who is currently studying at Zenith College in Ghana opined that even though Nigerian men are not so romantic but dating a Ghanaian is out of the question for her.

“Ghanaian men are lazy, the only thing they do is sit at home, and the lady goes out to get the money to feed their sick ass.

They can’t spend their one kobo on women, they are only good in bed, based on what my friends told me, but not hardworking, I cannot date a Ghanaian,” she stated emphatically. Chesan Nze, started acting as a child but professionally in 2014 and  has also appeared in some Ghanaian movies.

She’s currently studying Mass Communications at Zenith University in Accra after a diploma in Banking and Finance from Nnamdi Azikwe University, in Nigeria.

http://news.nollyzone.com/wont-date-ghanaian-men-lazy-chesan-nze/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:55am On Sep 24, 2017
dey no even invite u nah.... we have enof miss cucumber on ground here in 9ja
Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by NairalandCS(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Her NuNu, Her Choice.

Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by shawnfamous(m): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2017
It's not your fault, who said u should test them all.... Tertiary virgin.. Suckaway
Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by Arthurwinner(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2017
dy are good on bed based on wat ma friends told me......lol DAT line got me
Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by greatmarshall(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2017
grin
Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2017
angry
Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by leathalbeast: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2017
we Ghanaian men will also never be interested in a bleached shapeless discarded tissue paper like you. b1tch!!!
Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by Orodje(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
we Ghanaian men will also never be interested in a bleached shapeless discarded tissue paper like you. b1tch!!!
lol bossu where in Accra are you?
Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by leathalbeast: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2017
Orodje:
lol bossu where in Accra are you?
ashale botwe
Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by Orodje(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
ashale botwe
OK massa I thought you are anywhere close to Mallam, I for come your there come chop banku grin
Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by evy1(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
ashale botwe
masa happy Sunday
Make I come your there for the fufu and light soup grin
Re: I Won’t Date Ghanaian Men, They Are Too Lazy – Chesan Nze by kidap: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Hot Alert!! Rapper Young Thug Is Caught Cheating On His Fiance With A Female!! / Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) / Woman With The World’s Largest Natural B00bs Attends Event Wearing Bra(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.