Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL (6190 Views)

Pls Confirm? Nigeria Military Picking Up People From Their Shops In Ph / Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
Nigerian military training

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6hzveOq5Yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ElRazur: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2010
About time. I am sure there are still room for improvement, but this is good to see.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
What is the white man doing in the Video ?
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ElRazur: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
frosbel:

What is the white man doing in the Video ?

He is paid millions of bucks to train your soldiers because he is most likely a top marine, instructor or veteran of some kind?

If I have my choice, I will prefer our forces are trained by the following people - Mossad and Australian forces. cool Or the UK.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by asha80(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
ElRazur:

He is paid millions of bucks to train your soldiers because he is most likely a top marine, instructor or veteran of some kind?

If I have my choice, I will prefer our forces are trained by the following people - Mossad and Australian forces. cool Or the UK.

why australia?
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by RichyBlacK(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2010
The first thing they should teach the fa..ots that make up the shooting imbeciles in the Nigerian military is the rule of law.

Those zombies must be made to understand the basics of human rights, the Geneva Convention and proper rules of engagement.

They should be taught simple things like:

1. Don't shoot at unarmed civilians
2. Don't shoot at old and crippled people.
3. Don't shoot at anybody who surrenders.

We only hope their animal brains can understand these simple rues.

Our military is made up of too many savages who only understand shooting at anybody and anything.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ElRazur: 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
asha 80:

why australia?

Their land geography means it is suitable for various part of Nigeria - they have integrated some aboriginal way of life into their army training. I believe this include, tracking, survival, renaming unseen etc. Also, their forces are really rated in the military world apparently.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Eddeux(m): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2010
still not as advanced and powerful as the U.S. military.

and why does Nigeria need to build up her military? She has no neighbors threatening her, all of her problems are internal.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by paddylo1(m): 1:14am On Mar 04, 2010
If I have my choice, I will prefer our forces are trained by the following people - Mossad and Australian forces.  Or the UK.

They are being trained by israelis. .  .thats who u see in the video
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Mariory(m): 1:55am On Mar 04, 2010
Eddeux:

still not as advanced and powerful as the U.S. military,

One country is developed the other is the so called "third world" so, why make such a comparison?
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by sjeezy8: 1:58am On Mar 04, 2010
Eddeux:

still not as advanced and powerful as the U.S. military.

and why does Nigeria need to build up her military? She has no neighbors threatening her, all of her problems are internal.

well they will be up there- when the US army and africom comes to train them.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by riversman: 3:21am On Mar 04, 2010
ewooo, seee MALLAM dey shoot gun like real abokina grin grin grin

ONLY in NIGERIA that they will hire private security company to train soldiers, whatever happened to utilizing UK, US and co for free, US AFRICOM was set up for that, hiss, oppurtunity for contract fraud, GOD help yalls country

THIS IS A THREAT TO NAIJA security right there shocked shocked, what stops NIGER from paying that WHITE fhuck millions to understand naija strategy and strike us, that crude oil is hungrying NIGER bad bad, grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by ElRazur: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2010
Nothing wrong with hiring a private security to train military men. These private outlets are run by people who have proven military pedigree, veteran or most likely owned by someone or so in the military itself.

Your point of view is flawed, training done by private security is not the only training they rely on.  So the issue of another nation buying or having same training is a non-issue.

Also, UK forces have in the past trained or do military excercise beside African forces (nigeria included)
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2010
sjeezy8:

well they will be up there- when the US army and africom comes to train them.

Obviously we have threats coming from Chad and Niger , specifically from the Alqeda and Islamic terrorists.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by MrCrackles(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2010
I am not sure if "advancement" is the right term to use here. . . .
Good look though. . . . cheesy
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by 9jauk: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2010
4king rubbish,na rambo den dey act!
nigerians are killed in bakassi,wetin dis cadet do,
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Jcob(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
Psheww. Another avenue to siphon money. Thought we had the best military in the world Africa ?
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Akuviv: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
An army officer beat up the BRT Driver driving us to work this morning at CMS. His offence? Our bus driver was driving fast in the BRT LANE behind his danfo bus. We all pleaded to no avail. A lady had to stand in between the Army officer and the driver to prevent further beating of the later. He threatened beating the woman to the point of taking her to the hospital because she dared to come in between them. Infact she hurt her arm in the process. What has this got to do with this thread? A lot of our military personnel understand only one language : VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS (Especially beating up of civilians for no just cause)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by NSNA: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
Akuviv:

An army officer beat up the BRT Driver driving us to work this morning at CMS. His offence? Our bus driver was driving fast in the BRT LANE behind his danfo bus. We all pleaded to no avail. A lady had to stand in between the Army officer and the driver to prevent further beating of the later. He threatened beating the woman to the point of taking her to the hospital because she dared to come in between them. Infact she hurt her arm in the process. What has this got to do with this thread? A lot of our military personnel understand only one language : VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS (Especially beating up of civilians for no just cause)

you people watching no fit rush the soldier teach am lesson.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by honeric01(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2010
Akuviv:

If the people in the bus knew the right thing to do, that soldier would have even ran for his dear life, [b]one [/b]soldier beating up a government worker (BRT) around CMS and no one was able to make him stop? CMS even close to where the literate workers in Lagos ply their trade, i tire for Lagosians oo.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by naijaswag1: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2010
All these training are aimed at securing crude oil for the West without righting the wrongs done to Niger Delta people or even a development of Nigeria in general which will also suffice.Bet me this is going to amount to waste of resources.Take the case of Mexico where despite the sophisticated military and police the drug barons are still in business.Develop Nigeria and it will become the best country if not in the world but in Africa,peace will come,
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by joshO: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
Looks like PR stunt to me!! No more than basic Army (soldier) reserve training in the UK/US.

Somehow, I I have little respect for most Nigerian soldiers. At best, they are bullies, human right violators and cowards when faced with determined armed combatants as was the case in the N. Delta,
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by MsTom(f): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2010
Almost thot they were never trained with the way they drink and handle guns in the streets of Nigeria. They behave like amateur gun handlers. I still have my doubts about the video
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Claus(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
ElRazur:

You must mean the Israeli Defence Force (IDF), Mossad is Israel's intelligence unit.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by otitokoro1: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2010
All I see is Film actors at location.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by bawomolo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2010
the neeejarian army training in urban warfare.

i refuse to believe it, what happened to wild practice sessions that involved shooting up a forest grin
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by semid4lyfe(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
Interesting Video!
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by rapstar: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2010
i hate those zombies, the feel that niaja is their own ,they treat civilian as if the are animals . they dont have respect for human being.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
When I watch stuff like this, I feel like joining the army, hehehe. tongue
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by EzeUche(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
U.S. military is training Igbo speakers already. grin

I wonder why
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by honeric01(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
thumbs up, our army is one of the most useful organizations in the world.
Re: Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL by sjeezy8: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
EzeUche:

U.S. military is training Igbo speakers already. grin

I wonder why

because they would need them when they come and fight milltants in igbo speaking areas like Rivers state.

Dont be so proud to have US training igbo speakers because who ever is trained by the US, is only there so that person can be used against their own people duh!. The same reason why the US recruited German speakers in WW 1 and 2, the same reason why arabic speakers are a plus in the middle east to be used against the Terrorist organizations whos linguo is arabic.

smh some people just dont think

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Assembly Website Hacked . . . / Our Girls Are Not Interested In Politics? / kwara politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.