Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap (3474 Views)

Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by Techknowng(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2017
The Infinix hot 5 is a very beautiful and cheap device compared to the features it packs. The Infinix hot 5 packs the same screen size as it predecessor hot 4 5.5" display.

Like its not enough Infinix hot 5 came with android version 7.0 Nougat, supports split screen. Infinix Hot 5 runs on the same 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek processor which the Hot 4 uses, with 2GB RAM same as Hot 4, but it now looks more sleeker and easy to hold.

Read Also: Use Your Android Phone At The Highest Speed

The rear camera is still 8 MP and the front camera is 5MP both with flash and with 4,000mah battery power, you never run out of power. It still retains the fingerprint sensor and has dual speakers and a Dirac 3D Stereo Surrounding. The Infinix hot 5 is currently being sold for #38,500 on jumia.
Below is the full specs of the Infinix hot 5

UI: Infinix XOS Chameleon
Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor (MediaTek)
RAM: 2GB

Primary Camera: 8MP with LED Flash
Secondary Camera: 5MP with Flash
SIM: Dual Micro SIM
Display: 5.5 inch IPS touchscreen, 1280×720 pixels
Internal Memory: 16GB
Memory Card: Yes, 32 GB capacity
Network: 3G
Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor
Battery: 4000mAh
Fast Charging: Yes
KEY FEATURES
Dual SIM
Dirac (3D stereo surrounding
16GB ROM+ 1GB RAM
8MP + 5MP Camera
5.5" HD IPS
Quad core processor
4000mAH Battery
Sharing is caring, share this post to family and friends

Source: http://www.techknowng.com/2017/09/infinix-hot-5-is-definition-of-smart.html?m=1

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by TheMazian: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Hmm. .. yood
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by TheMazian: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Hmm. .. good
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by OVA200(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2017
I will pick tecno spark ahead this one
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by DaInferno(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Not impressed, nougat still using 16gig and just 5 and 8mega pixel cameras They go to hell
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by lastbaff(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2017
Infinix Hot 5 is a good phone base on specs. Although, I prefer Note 4 pro. There are several Infinix phones and their specs here:
Latest Infinix phones and prices

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by lyriclekidd(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
bullcrap why are they tryna be like iPhone??
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by NITRABOMB: 12:29am On Sep 25, 2017
I steal it
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by CapstoneMobile(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Capstone Mobile Digital: With the development of high end smartphones over recent years, the mobile phone technology has made huge improvement. Thanks to the introduction of touch screen technology, the cost of replacing a scratched or broken screen is now less expensive than ever. The cost of repairing a cracked or scratched phone will not be contained in the warranty, therefore users can get the repair done by themselves to save some fee we can also assist you free of charge. The following is a brief picture showing all the screen flex and LCD with phone parts from
IPhone,
Samsung,
Tecno,
Infinix,
Itel,
Nokia,
Gionee,
HTC,
Alcatel,
Lenovo,
Motorola,
TCL
Sony,
Oppo,
wiko, and all model number with some benefits of purchasing LCD screen and Capstone Mobile replacement parts such as all kinds of
Phone charger
Ear phone
Power button
Side button
Mouth piece
Speaker
Volume button
Flex
Etc..
to repair a smartphone... With the best prices u can have in market. Very affordable, Original and guaranted
Office : Ochanja Central Market upstairs Onitsha
Anambra State.
Watch word : Quality is our life style.
A trial Will convince you. Remain Bless.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by jojokings: 2:56am On Sep 25, 2017
Pls somebody help, my infinix hot 4 lite is getting slower even after I have deleted many apps and pictures from my phone, a phone that has not completed one year, what can I do about it to get it back at same speed like when new?
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by giftedben: 5:28am On Sep 25, 2017
jojokings:
Pls somebody help, my infinix hot 4 lite is getting slower even after I have deleted many apps and pictures from my phone, a phone that has not completed one year, what can I do about it to get it back at same speed like when new?

The phone needs 1GB free phone storage to function well. If you have music's or movies move them to your memory card and also delete unwanted applications.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by franzis(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2017
I will pick Gretel S55 above this phone
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by Techknowng(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dragnet
Puskin
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by bobo65(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Techknowng:
The Infinix hot 5 is a very beautiful and cheap device compared to the features it packs. The Infinix hot 5 packs the same screen size as it predecessor hot 4 5.5" display.

Like its not enough Infinix hot 5 came with android version 7.0 Nougat, supports split screen. Infinix Hot 5 runs on the same 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek processor which the Hot 4 uses, with 2GB RAM same as Hot 4, but it now looks more sleeker and easy to hold.

Read Also: Use Your Android Phone At The Highest Speed

The rear camera is still 8 MP and the front camera is 5MP both with flash and with 4,000mah battery power, you never run out of power. It still retains the fingerprint sensor and has dual speakers and a Dirac 3D Stereo Surrounding. The Infinix hot 5 is currently being sold for #38,500 on jumia.
Below is the full specs of the Infinix hot 5

UI: Infinix XOS Chameleon
Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor (MediaTek)
RAM: 2GB

Primary Camera: 8MP with LED Flash
Secondary Camera: 5MP with Flash
SIM: Dual Micro SIM
Display: 5.5 inch IPS touchscreen, 1280×720 pixels
Internal Memory: 16GB
Memory Card: Yes, 32 GB capacity
Network: 3G
Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor
Battery: 4000mAh
Fast Charging: Yes
KEY FEATURES
Dual SIM
Dirac (3D stereo surrounding
16GB ROM+ 1GB RAM
8MP + 5MP Camera
5.5" HD IPS
Quad core processor
4000mAH Battery
Sharing is caring, share this post to family and friends

Source: http://www.techknowng.com/2017/09/infinix-hot-5-is-definition-of-smart.html?m=1

U said 2gb initially
In ur ending post, u said 1gb

Una marketing dey confusing

By d way, I don't think it's normal to buy a brand new 1gb ram device above 25k
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by wealth499(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
American used Hp envy 17t for sale urgently.
Specs:
Intel core i7 quad core
Full touch screen
Nvidia graphics
756HDD
12GB ram
2GB dedicated video card.
Fingerprint unlock.
Price=#190k slightly negotiable

Kindly contact me on 08161581726.

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by chuksbogus: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
franzis:
I will pick Gretel S55 above this phone

how can one get that gratel I need it
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by Brownhypo: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
CapstoneMobile:
Capstone Mobile Digital: With the development of high end smartphones over recent years, the mobile phone technology has made huge improvement. Thanks to the introduction of touch screen technology, the cost of replacing a scratched or broken screen is now less expensive than ever. The cost of repairing a cracked or scratched phone will not be contained in the warranty, therefore users can get the repair done by themselves to save some fee we can also assist you free of charge. The following is a brief picture showing all the screen flex and LCD with phone parts from
IPhone,
Samsung,
Tecno,
Infinix,
Itel,
Nokia,
Gionee,
HTC,
Alcatel,
Lenovo,
Motorola,
TCL
Sony,
Oppo,
wiko, and all model number with some benefits of purchasing LCD screen and Capstone Mobile replacement parts such as all kinds of
Phone charger
Ear phone
Power button
Side button
Mouth piece
Speaker
Volume button
Flex
Etc..
to repair a smartphone... With the best prices u can have in market. Very affordable, Original and guaranted
Office : Ochanja Central Market upstairs Onitsha
Anambra State.
Watch word : Quality is our life style.
A trial Will convince you. Remain Bless.
Please can i get gionee m5 mini screen/calibrator from you?
I'm in Benin, Edo state

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by gentlegenius(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Millichamp:
Clean newly bought Gionee Marathon M5,
50k negotiable
6020mah battery,
Ikorodu, Lagos

Ram...?
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by franzis(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
chuksbogus:

check on jumia or.aliexpress

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by nenergy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
chuksbogus:

Gretel S55 Check Jumia, its 24k with 4 days delivery or 22k with 2-3 weeks delivery.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Is The Definition Of Smart And Cheap by stevewheezy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Actually, the Infinix Smart is a better fit for the description...

(1) (Reply)

Hurraay!! Glo Bis Trully Back / Roommates Stab Each Other In Apple Iphone 6 Vs Samsung Galaxy S6 Argument / See Chinese Phones With Crazy Specs Your Next Device Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.