Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 AM

Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves (506 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / VIDEO: Wearing Face Masks Will Kill You, Is Satanic - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Any Religion or Secret group that entices people with money Is satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves by Ochinex(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2017
smiley
Well, I have nothing much to say because, I would just go straight to the point.
Putting on earrings extols the devil. Even the Old Testament and the New Testament disapproved putting on earrings and makeups.

I have been wondering why deeper life, Mfm, Chosen watchman and other churches in their categories decided to proscribe putting of earring. firstly, I thought it was just a church tradition but after my research, have come to a conclusion that earrings, and make ups glorifies the devil.

WHY?

Putting all these, are capable of attracting men into thinking of immoral acts and having a lustful thought about you or even make a born again Christian turn away from the lord and if he dies in that sin, his blood shall be require from you hands.

Genesis 35:2-4 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments:
And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.
And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.

They gave to Jacob those things that are unclean including the earrings which were in their ears

1 Timothy 2:9-10 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

Adorn yourself with modest apparel and not with attached hairs, golden or costly earrings, it favours the devil. It's better to sacrifice these things of pleasure and make it to heaven than going to hell after earthly pleasure.

You may be thinking, how do you bring suitors or please your husband without putting on earrings or makeups, but do you know that inward aesthetic matters alot? Let your beauty be inward be inside you and not by dressing to please men.
1 Peter 3:3-4 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

I believe I have made my points with proves and we ain't oblivious of this issue anymore.
He that has ears, let him hear.

Lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44 please front page, Thanks

Re: Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Op keep reading your bible upside down

1 Like

Re: Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves by Orodje(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2017
dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves by An2elect2(f): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2017
You have a problem with lust, it's your problem not women's.

You also have a hard time understanding the Bible that you'd rather keep your pride and manipulate it to say what you want than humble yourself and be taught properly.
Re: Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves by uwammebi: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2017
[
Brother OP, na eye problem abi na brain malfunction dey make u twist d bibles sayings?
Re: Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves by cutieme(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2017
So you mean say nobody go make heaven for oyibo land abi?Park WELL!
Re: Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves by psalmson001: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2017
"...I clothed you also with embroidered work, and put sealskin shoes on you. I dressed you with fine linen and covered you with silk. I decked you with ornaments. put bracelets on your hands, and a chain on your neck. I put a ring on your nose, and earrings in your ears, and a beautiful crown on your head. Thus you were decked with gold and silver. Your clothing was of fine linen, silk, and embroidered work. You ate fine flour, honey, and oil. You were exceedingly beautiful, and you prospered to royal estate..."
Ezekiel 16:10‭-‬13

2 Likes

Re: Putting On Earrings/makeups Is Satanic And Umbilical –proves by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2017
cummando:
Op keep reading your bible upside down
Lol...
African Christians always deceive themselves...

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Prophet Contact Needed For A Recovery Of Business Loss / / The History Of Christmas | Was Jesus Born On 25th December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.