Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? (3389 Views)

Check Out This $100 Bezel-less Android Phone With 3gb Ram, 32 Gb Rom / Why Not Buy The $109 Bezel-less Kiicaa Mix Smartphone / Photo Of World First Bezel-less Phone With 4 Cameras Coming At A Cheap Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Seems bezel less is the new trend in smartphone. . fingerprint, iris scanner, face i.d now SUCKS
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2017
If you do use bezel less smartphone, do us a favour of snapping it and upload it here. . make we see the real deal #thankz
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Nbote(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Are u sure u know what bezels on a smartphone is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:
"TREND" . .that is ur answer since you can't figure it out yourself in the 1st post. . do u grab "it" now pal
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:
"TREND" . .that is ur answer since you can't figure it out yourself in the 1st post. . do u grab "it" now pal OR perhaps u could explain
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Nbote(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2017
DeathStroke007:
"TREND" . .that is ur answer since you can't figure it out yourself in the 1st post. . do u grab "it" now pal OR perhaps u could explain

Lolzzzz... Trend?? Like seriously?? Oya look up what a bezel less Fone is on d internet.
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:

Lolzzzz... Trend?? Like seriously?? Oya look up what a bezel less Fone is on d internet.
You claim to know. . then explain. .abi
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Nbote(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2017
DeathStroke007:
You claim to know. . then explain. .abi

I do know... It is u who claim to know. In a laymans term, Bezels on a fone refers to those areas around a Fone screen dat doesn't include d actual screen.. It includes d home screen, back and options button areas in most phones , a narrow dark space on d sides of d screen and d big space at d top between d screen and d top edge of d fone. A bezel less Fone is one dat d screen runs from one edge or corner to d other.. Dats d whole front surface of is d screen. From d photo below d Xiaomi in d middle is an almost bezel less fone because it's still got some small bezels left on d home button area. While d next photo is a truly bezel less device. Hope U now understand

1 Like

Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:

I do know... It is u who claim to know. In a laymans term, Bezels on a fone refers to those areas around a Fone screen dat doesn't include d actual screen.. It includes d home screen, back and options button areas in most phones , a narrow dark space on d sides of d screen and d big space at d top between d screen and d top edge of d fone. A bezel less Fone is one dat d screen runs from one edge or corner to d other.. Dats d whole front surface of is d screen. From d photo below d Xiaomi in d middle is an almost bezel less fone because it's still got some small bezels left on d home button area. While d next photo is a truly bezel less device. Hope U now understand
Then what gives u d impression that is not what i mean

1 Like

Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hahahaha if am you I will close down this thread now now.. Before mods move it to front page.. Cos I was wondering if what he meant was different from what I know
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Hahahaha if am you I will close down this thread now now.. Before mods move it to front page.. Cos I was wondering if what he meant was different from what I know
#laughing#wahala wa o. . where u con see this ur "english" interpretation o. . . . .
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
"Meant and Know" . . .differenciate between them.. mrs oyinbo #waiting
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Nbote(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
DeathStroke007:

Oga u didn't know until now. Stop fooling urself

3 Likes

Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:

Oga u didn't know until now. Stop fooling urself
Kids. . well, suit yourself
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by henry007(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
DeathStroke007:
Seems bezel less is the new trend in smartphone. . fingerprint, iris scanner, face i.d now SUCKS

Which face ID phone have you used to know that it sucks?
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by lastbaff(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lolz...This is getting interesting.
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Nbote(m): 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
henry007:

Don't mind d dumber who has no idea what he's even talking about and is even too proud to admit his mistake. He has no idea what a bezel less Fone is...
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Nbote(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
missbeckykisses:

D problem with most dumb ppl is dat dey won't admit dey are dumb so dey can actually learn...
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
henry007:

Almost same with iris scanner of tecno . ."SUCKS" In that sentence doesnt mean bad..but outdated feature
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Seems n0b0dy uses phone that has the feature . . . . all these digital pictures aint pleasing as "hands on"
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by emeraldknytt(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:

Don't mind d dumber who has no idea what he's even talking about and is even too proud to admit his mistake. He has no idea what a bezel less Fone is...
I am so sorry but your claim is flawed. He is right to use the term 'bezelless' for phones with 'edge-to-edge' display. There aren't any released phones without bezels (referring to the upper and lower bezels) therefore, edge-2-edge display is bezelless, as it is without side bezels.

1 Like

Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Nbote(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
emeraldknytt:
I am so sorry but your claim is flawed. He is right to use the term 'bezelless' for phones with 'edge-to-edge' display. There aren't any released phones without bezels (referring to the upper and lower bezels) therefore, edge-2-edge display is bezelless, as it is without side bezels.
oq

Nope I'm not .. Read thru his comment before commenting
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by emeraldknytt(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:
oq

Nope I'm not .. Read thru his comment before commenting
Immediately he mentioned the word 'bezelless', I already got what he assumed or what it seemed like he assumed. He is very right in the sense that edge-to-edge fascia is the new trend in the mobile technology and equally wrong to write off the 'face scanner' (i do believe it can be perfected) . The likes of fingerprint scanner is being touted by even entry-level smartphones so well, it, errr... It is quite common hence not unique as it was when it made its debut (2013/2014)...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Nbote(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Immediately he mentioned the word 'bezelless', I already got what he assumed or what it seemed like he assumed. He is very right in the sense that edge-to-edge fascia is the new trend in the mobile technology and equally wrong to write off the 'face scanner' (i do believe it can be perfected) . The likes of fingerprint scanner is being touted by even entry-level smartphones so well, it, errr... It is quite common hence not unique as it was when it made its debut (2013/2014)...

Oga U knowing what he means and him knowing what it actually means are 2 different things. Wen I asked him what he meant by bezel less he said TREND... I'll understand if not everyone knows what Bezels are. I didn't know what it was until recently. His use of d word bezel less from his write up doesn't relate to d actual meaning of bezel less. Except u urself do not know what bezel means. I did explain it to him.
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by brownshooga: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
DeathStroke007:
b Humble nd thank him for educating us wink
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
brownshooga:
b Humble nd thank him for educating us wink
Another kid. .
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dumb people everywhere! angry
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by emeraldknytt(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nbote:

Oga U knowing what he means and him knowing what it actually means are 2 different things. Wen I asked him what he meant by bezel less he said TREND
Irrespective of his answer, his post never explained anything to give him away. I do not want to sound like i am his advocate but if there is something right about it, yes! it's trending and is practically in vogue

.. I'll understand if not everyone knows what Bezels are. I didn't know what it was until recently.
Just because you knew recently doesn't mean he doesn't... we all are not gifted with the ability to explicate terms to audience. You only did you part by explaining which shouldn't have ended in a jeer or mockery. If you didn't, someone else would.

His use of d word bezel less from his write up doesn't relate to d actual meaning of bezel less.
There was not a part, in his original post, where he explained or attributed a meaning to what bezel means. He merely stated that it is in vogue.. Dazzit

Except u urself do not know what bezel means. I did explain it to him.
Oh please, humor me, will you? Who is arrogant here now? well, I do know to a FULL extent what bezel is.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by lawrenceunaa: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
The plain truth here is that op thinks bezel less phone as a security measure comparing it to face Id, fingerprint etc

Be humble and learn
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
lawrenceunaa:
The plain truth here is that op thinks bezel less phone as a security measure comparing it to face Id, fingerprint etc

Be humble and learn
Laughing. . u cant read and understand. . ur case is special
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
emeraldknytt:
U understood perfectly.
Re: Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? by Millichamp(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2017
Clean newly bought Gionee Marathon M5,
50k negotiable
6020mah battery,
Ikorodu, Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Fix Android Camera Problem-camera Error Solution / My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help / Airtel 3gb For N500 And 1gb For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.