Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? (8187 Views)

Difference Between School's Cut-off Mark And Departmental Cut-off Marks / What Is The Difference Between School, Faculty And College? / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? by simultaneousboi(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Good morning Nairaladers.

May u guys help advice me on which one to choose for my little Sister(age 19) to study, between School of Nursing and School of Health(including d best institution for her to study any of d choice chosen).

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? by taylor88(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2017
As long as both citadels can guarantee her a successful tutorial on how to do Abortion of at least 6 months successfully

her account will continue smiling
Re: Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? by dingbang(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2017
School of nursing

1 Like

Re: Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? by fk001(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2017
you dey compare school of nursing and school of health.
Re: Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? by simultaneousboi(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2017
dingbang:
School of nursing
Tnx bro
Re: Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? by simultaneousboi(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2017
fk001:
you dey compare school of nursing and school of health.
It's all about ignorance my man. So, advice me.....
Re: Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? by fk001(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
simultaneousboi:
It's all about ignorance my man. So, advice me.....

Yea,
school of nursing is better
Re: Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? by simultaneousboi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
fk001:

Yea,
school of nursing is better
Ok tnx
Re: Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? by Monatyk(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hello, it's a good idea to speak with a professional if one of your friends or a loved one has gone through such suffering that you've discovered about sexual assault. As an illustration, http://www.turntothebridge.org/index.html will be quite helpful because the victim can utilize it privately and fully anonymously, which is essential. Because you have to get your mental state back to normal, whatever how difficult it may be.
Re: Between School Of Nursing And School Of Health, Which One Is Better? by kafeii123: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Rather than wasting your sister's time and your own money... getting her registered for diploma programs in nursing or health.... endeavor to spend that money on getting her admitted for degree studies in any of these courses... preferably nursing....if normal uni admission is proving too difficult. private and state universities abound..even in neighboring countries if possible.

There's no point wasting her time

(1) (Reply)

Computer Based Test-post Utme / 2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Official JAMB Cut Off Mark / What Is Niger Delta University (ndu) Cut-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.