Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (84242 Views)

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by abovebeauty: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pls what are the other functions of the phone?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by koskilala: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tecno:........ Still pressing Nigerians mumu button in 2017. cool

Before nko.
Nice gadgets and affordable too
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Serafeal(f): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
agent9:

hold power button and volume down button together
or
goto micro intelligence and "take screenshot with 3 fingers"

Tanks

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by CharlesJok3r: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Battery experience so far is good.
A 31 hrs on battery with data connection on, on light usage.

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Samson1851(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sureinfo: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Samson1851:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTpvv1s71h0
honestly I'll rate the tecno spark an A, it has been good to me

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Hhenryy: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
Battery experience so far is good. A 31 hrs on battery with data connection on, on light usage.
Lol, show us your screen ON time
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by CharlesJok3r: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hhenryy:

Lol, show us your screen ON time
This is coming late from you...
But anyway if i could recall it should be around 18hrs-21hrs screen on timd with cellular data on with just whatsapp and wps'' spent 90% of time reading pdf''....
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Hhenryy: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2018
CharlesJok3r:

This is coming late from you...
But anyway if i could recall it should be around 18hrs-21hrs screen on timd with cellular data on with just whatsapp and wps'' spent 90% of time reading pdf''....

That's a big fat lie. I have used spark k7 before, and the battery can hardly go through the day even on light usage and power saver ON. I bought it brand new from 3C-Hub but later sold it to get infinix with 4000mah battery and the difference is very clear.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by okooloyun1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hhenryy:

That's a big fat lie. I have used spark k7 before, and the battery can hardly go through the day even on light usage and power saver ON. I bought it brand new from 3C-Hub but later sold it to get infinix with 4000mah battery and the difference is very clear.
what infinix did you buy?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Hhenryy: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2018
okooloyun1:
what infinix did you buy?
Hot 5 (2GB RAM version).
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Hhenryy: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Angelina996(f): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
agent9:

what exactly is the "headache" ??

It always force stop application...
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Angelina996:

It always force stop application...
same here too... the device lag in multitasking... with the 1GB RAM

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
For users,
did you receive a system upgrade on your phone recently?

Not much upgrade though, but battery percentage now shows at the top all time with the upgrade... along with some problems and bug fix.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Agvibrancy: 4:59am On Apr 22, 2018
No notification lights to indicate missed calls, messages etc. How can I activate it or any app to help with that? Downloaded light manager but seems not to work with my spark. �
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sureinfo: 6:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Hhenryy:

I use the spark too, the ba3 is great even though it myt not last a day sha
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Hhenryy: 6:29am On Apr 23, 2018
sureinfo:
I use the spark too, the ba3 is great even though it myt not last a day sha

That's what I'm talking about...

Check out this thread and take the test. See how your phone compares with others.

https://www.nairaland.com/4455450/screen-time-challenge-sot
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sodiquisty(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2018
pls i need help o my tecno k7 up screen notification bar is no sliding down
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by tafat: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2018
sodiquisty:
pls i need help o
my tecno k7 up screen notification bar is no sliding down
have you carried out any recent update? if you haven't please do, then you factory reset after, if it persists take it to Carl care
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sawdi: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sodiquisty(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2018
i just updated the phone and it is working perfectly now. thanks alot
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by einsteine(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2018
This is one of the worst phones ever made. Crash reports from all apps, phone constantly freezing and screen going blank, tecno k7 is a nightmare.

Who will buy mine? Want to sell the useless phone.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by JustineJ: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
I got the tecno k7 plus and it's not bad at all u shud get it if u are looking for a budget device with Decent specs I will give it a 10% rating

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by tafat: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2018
JustineJ:
I got the tecno k7 plus and it's not bad at all u shud get it if u are looking for a budget device with Decent specs I will give it a 10% rating
na so, am glad you're enjoying your device

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by twaintoy(f): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
I have 1 week old Infinix note4 (3gb/32gb) for sale with all the accessories intact. 09099156830, Call or send me messages on whatsapp for pictures and the price.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sammyranking(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2018
my k7 is very laggy and I was sent an update(which I updated) but the case still remains the same just too laggy
please any solutions to that?
on how I could stop the phone from lagging, tho it 1gb ram.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by lanre316: 12:07pm On May 04, 2018
einsteine:
This is one of the worst phones ever made. Crash reports from all apps, phone constantly freezing and screen going blank, tecno k7 is a nightmare.

Who will buy mine? Want to sell the useless phone.

You just badmouthed a phone and you're looking for someone to buy it from you. Is that sensible?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by einsteine(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2018
lanre316:

You just badmouthed a phone and you're looking for someone to buy it from you. Is that sensible?

Well, some people seem to love it. It was a mistake on my part buying it. No way I am getting a Tecno phone again.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by fhemluv82: 1:42pm On May 05, 2018
I have been using the k7 and no problem until till afternoon when I decided to charge it with my laptop and in few minutes I realized my phone was 100% from 85%, I unplugged it and I noticed the battery was dropping faster than ever, when it got to 82% I plugged it with my charger and my phone won't just increase. what could be wrong with my phone please
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by chicwoman(f): 2:16pm On May 05, 2018
It's what Ive been using since September
I actually like it, sometimes it hangs though, but then again I do so much with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.