Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (84254 Views)

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by chicwoman(f): 2:17pm On May 05, 2018
Ah
I think its the charging port. Maybe you should take it to carlcare
fhemluv82:
I have been using the k7 and no problem until till afternoon when I decided to charge it with my laptop and in few minutes I realized my phone was 100% from 85%, I unplugged it and I noticed the battery was dropping faster than ever, when it got to 82% I plugged it with my charger and my phone won't just increase. what could be wrong with my phone please
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by chicwoman(f): 2:17pm On May 05, 2018
Same here o
saxby:
My rating for the tecno spark is 100, I've enjoyed the phone very well so far
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by chicwoman(f): 2:18pm On May 05, 2018
Its not slow on mine sha
shawnmendes:
Someone gave me this phone and I found out that snapchat is slow on it. Any remedy?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by chicwoman(f): 2:19pm On May 05, 2018
They've discontinues it sadly
Behankey:
I agree. The boom is great. But there are other nice ones too.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by chicwoman(f): 2:20pm On May 05, 2018
TECNO haters lool
datyorubaboy:
complaints from haters...
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Sicilyjoe: 7:23am On May 06, 2018
einsteine:

Well, some people seem to love it. It was a mistake on my part buying it. No way I am getting a Tecno phone again.

How much and ur location
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Rubiesangel: 11:42am On May 06, 2018
saxby:
My rating for the tecno spark is 100, I've enjoyed the phone very well so far
and now that the camon x pro is out, you need to check it out. That phone is a mad machine.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Rubiesangel: 11:45am On May 06, 2018
BOLAUWA:
gud day all. please my tecno spark just keeps showing that my hips launcher and other apps have stopped working. I don't know Wat to do. Also, there is this annoying woman that keeps saying every word I type With the keyboard; infact, she is talking right now. how do I beg her to stop talking. advice highly needed and welcome
lol. It's supposed to be an easy issue. But when you can't fix it yourself, especially the talking woman, take it to Carl care opebi or the closest one to you.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by adesekosam(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2018
Hello Pls how much does the touch pad of spark k7 cost
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by adesekosam(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2018
I wanted to repair my fingerprint scanner at carlcare they told me that my screen is cracked (although it's still working perfectly) and that they have to do everything together so I should go and bring #10800 Pls is that a normal price. Somebody should please reply help needed urgently.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Abdstrakt(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2018
I used to have the k7 before it was stolen. It was a hugely enjoyable experience. Sleek design(esp the black) and decent performance

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Abdstrakt(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2018
Rubiesangel:
and now that the camon x pro is out, you need to check it out. That phone is a mad machine.
Is it? How much does it cost?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sammyranking(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2018
I wanna sell mine(k7) 26k smiley
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sureinfo: 11:49pm On May 07, 2018
Abdstrakt:
I used to have the k7 before it was stolen. It was a hugely enjoyable experience. Sleek design(esp the black) and decent performance
true, the k7 is a beautiful device indeed
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by PureMe01: 3:24am On May 08, 2018
chicwoman:
Ah
I think its the charging port. Maybe you should take it to carlcare
keep thinking.dont tell him d truth dat d device u are marketing all over d threads on nairaland is d definition of scam!!
TECNO is a scam,everyone beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by saxby(f): 1:24pm On May 08, 2018
PureMe01:
keep thinking.dont tell him d truth dat d device u are marketing all over d threads on nairaland is d definition of scam!!
TECNO is a scam,everyone beware!!!
what is the scam there, i use the tecno k7 too and i dont have any regrets
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by PureMe01: 4:37pm On May 08, 2018
saxby:
what is the scam there, i use the tecno k7 too and i dont have any regrets
lol...another tecno marketer.sha na una job una dey do.so my apologies
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by lisagrey: 2:34am On May 09, 2018
agent9:

well... this is one of the down sides of the phone. i noticed it on mine too.

This happens when you try to run various applications at once. i think this is because the device runs on 1GB RAM and makes it difficult to run many apps at once, so, some apps will stop responding to give room for the app you are currently working on. Those apps that usually stops responding are "big apps" like google playstore, facebook, whatsapp, even the system app sometimes.

I don't seems to have a solution to it than not to "overload" the phone with many apps and heavy apps, and to run the "big apps" alone when they are needed and release the ram afterwards.

This is a really not-so-good aspect of the phone.
sureinfo:
I use the spark too, the ba3 is great even though it myt not last a day sha
agent9:

well... this is one of the down sides of the phone. i noticed it on mine too.

This happens when you try to run various applications at once. i think this is because the device runs on 1GB RAM and makes it difficult to run many apps at once, so, some apps will stop responding to give room for the app you are currently working on. Those apps that usually stops responding are "big apps" like google playstore, facebook, whatsapp, even the system app sometimes.

I don't seems to have a solution to it than not to "overload" the phone with many apps and heavy apps, and to run the "big apps" alone when they are needed and release the ram afterwards.

This is a really not-so-good aspect of the phone.

please people i need help
first i check my tecnok7 (2gb ram )using antutu benchmark app. n every speces is correct except that it displays unknown board n 1000mAh for battery capacity
2ndly. after 3 days o internet surfing right now it can display "you are offline" for two days with only whtsaopp access no facebook no chrome no google search n the likes of them. please help ive even been to carlcare n was advice to factory reset the phone which i did but then after one day it return to same old story of you are offline am pissed. its so annoying for a phone i bought (#38,500.00 ) n its just a week n two days old as at this post please help me
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by lisagrey: 2:56am On May 09, 2018
please people i need help urgently
i bought a tecno k7 (2gb RAM)on saturday 28/4/2018 from a reputable outlet(#38,500.00) but two days later i checked its imei num via imei.info.com n it says my phone is tecno spark Cm i went ahead to check using antutu benchmark app it displays 1000mAh for battery capacity n displays unknown for phoneboard against the info it displays on my itel prime iv which were all correct .three days later im unable to borws internet it keeps displays " you are offline" no acess to chrome, operamini, google search, nor ucbrowser only whatsapp is accessible not even facebook i took it to carlcare n was advice to factory reset the phone which i did n everything seems normal for a day n half n then it return to its normall you are offline .this text is typed using tecno g9 via the tecno k7 wifi but the phone itself wount let acess to any search engine or app please help.........
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by PureMe01: 3:49am On May 09, 2018
lisagrey:
please people i need help urgently
i bought a tecno k7 (2gb RAM)on saturday 28/4/2018 from a reputable outlet(#38,500.00) but two days later i checked its imei num via imei.info.com n it says my phone is tecno spark Cm i went ahead to check using antutu benchmark app it displays 1000mAh for battery capacity n displays unknown for phoneboard against the info it displays on my itel prime iv which were all correct .three days later im unable to borws internet it keeps displays " you are offline" no acess to chrome, operamini, google search, nor ucbrowser only whatsapp is accessible not even facebook i took it to carlcare n was advice to factory reset the phone which i did n everything seems normal for a day n half n then it return to its normall you are offline .this text is typed using tecno g9 via the tecno k7 wifi but the phone itself wount let acess to any search engine or app please help.........
first of all,i don't know wen tecno spark k7 featured 2G ram,mayb d Congolese version.2nd,tecno has service centers in d name of carlcare all over d country even inside ur room,so dat would help and using 38.5k to purchase a device like spark k7 of 1G ram and ridiculous specs is absolute wisdom.ok as ur fone only good for hotspur connection and nothing more,atleast it still serves u..enjoy ur tecno glorified toy with carlcare centers one per compound all over Nigeria.hope u are ready to pay ur carlcare for ur battery+screen to be repaired to fix ur software scam issue from d almighty tecno...
kikikikiki grin grin grin tecno be whipping d gullible Africans' backs since 23BC
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Adicsonbaba(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2018
Tecno spark k7 1gb ram version for sale location : Lagos 3months old faultless and working P
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sureinfo: 2:31am On May 15, 2018
Adicsonbaba:
Tecno spark k7
1gb ram version for sale
3months old
faultless and working P
how much and why are you selling your tecno spark?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Adicsonbaba(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2018
sureinfo:
how much and why are you selling your tecno spark?

Just got Tecno Camon X
nothing is wrong with it
I can even give u guarantee
it's 28k
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Alphaoscar: 8:03am On May 15, 2018
Adicsonbaba:

Just got Tecno Camon X nothing is wrong with it I can even give u guarantee it's 28k

your location?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by saxby(f): 12:37pm On May 15, 2018
Adicsonbaba:

Just got Tecno Camon X
nothing is wrong with it
I can even give u guarantee
it's 28k
28k? That's for the camon x? Or spark n
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2018
chicwoman:
They've discontinues it sadly
Yeah. But now there are a lot of exciting new ones.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Damony: 7:01pm On May 27, 2018
Please, I can't install Messenger and Facebook on my Tecno spark k7, even after downloading it on playstore; and even when someone shares it with me on xender. Please help embarassed
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2018
Is anyone else having difficulty in connecting to a WIfi network on this device?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by HIScraziness(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Techno spark k7 for sale, 2gig RAM variant. Very very clean. 30k, location is Unizik, Awka. 08163176260
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by HIScraziness(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
Is anyone else having difficulty in connecting to a WIfi network on this device?

It connects just fine.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
HIScraziness:

It connects just fine.
Ok thanks!
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by GeniusDavid(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anyone finding it difficult to browse and download with this device? The only browser working is Opera mini and I can't even download.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.