Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (84200 Views)

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Akinbahm:
Techno hasn't learn to upgrade their ram imagine the so called spark k7 with 1gig RAM what's that for? when 4gig RAM phone is available in market...
Do you know there is one with 2GB RAM?

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by granely(f): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2017
agent9:
We need those currently using the phone to share their experiences
been using the phone for 3weeks now and am not satisfied with the phone, mine has been hanging especially when am on facebook, don't know if I should return it to shoprite where I bought it or to take it to techno office, pls advice am really confused�
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Promxy94:

It will be stupid for tecno to discontinued boom j series....
Boom j8 made a great sale and tecno should continue with it because its a wonderful series lightweight and durable...
I agree. The boom is great. But there are other nice ones too.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
granely:
been using the phone for 3weeks now and am not satisfied with the phone, mine has been hanging especially when am on facebook, don't know if I should return it to shoprite where I bought it or to take it to techno office, pls advice am really confused�
First off, which are u using? If it's the 1GB RAM variant. You'll have to slow down on multitasking. Clear app caches consistently too. It can't do so much.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by drjprince: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
agent9:

Sorry... Am not a user yet...

I also want to know how good it is as an entry phone and for the price before buying it
did xiaomi redmi note 4 get ota updates for 7.0
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
granely:

Well... Since you have the warranty of one year, better to return it to the store and make your complaint there
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
drjprince:
did xiaomi redmi note 4 get ota updates for 7.0

Am sorry.. I dont know about the phone
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Behankey:
First off, which are u using? If it's the 1GB RAM variant. You'll have to slow down on multitasking. Clear app caches consistently too. It can't do so much.

You are right... Facebook app eat up a lot of memory and RAM... And since the RAM is not much (1GB RAM), that may be the problem.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Akinbahm:
Techno hasn't learn to upgrade their ram imagine the so called spark k7 with 1gig RAM what's that for? when 4gig RAM phone is available in market...

If you are not heavy user or a gamer, why do you really need bigger ram??

Take myself as an instance, i dont play high graphics games, i dont make use of large apps like Facebook, skype or snapchat. Why then do i need high RAM of 4GB or so??

Its not how big your ram is that determine how fast your gadget will be, it depends on the processor. And as reviews claimed, the phone comes with a good memory management.

More so, it is clear that the phone it not a big phone compare to others, even the makers doesn't categorise it as a 'big' phone. The price even justify that.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Behankey:

Is K9 in the market already??

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Freelancerx: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Took time out to read the comments. Most people still want a budget phone with 1GB RAM to do so much. I think all phones have a target market. If you feel the RAM space is small, get a bigger one. Spark users will no doubt still enjoy the phone regardless.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just some weeks into usage. It's a perfect budget phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
agent9:

That's the spark plus. I hear there is a spark 2GB RAM variant.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Freelancerx:
Took time out to read the comments. Most people still want a budget phone with 1GB RAM to do so much. I think all phones have a target market. If you feel the RAM space is small, get a bigger one. Spark users will no doubt still enjoy the phone regardless.

It's pretty amazing some people don't know what a budget phone is. I don't blame them. They should goan buy the iPhone 8+ now

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
agent9:

Not yet. But there's a Spark with the 2GB RAM. And it is readily available too.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
agent9:

You are right... Facebook app eat up a lot of memory and RAM... And since the RAM is not much (1GB RAM), that may be the problem.
Most apps nowadays after use have a lot of cache data and other accumulated data, it will slow down the use of the Spark for example.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Behankey:
Not yet. But there's a Spark with the 2GB RAM. And it is readily available too.

Tecno officially announced two variants... Spark k7 and spark plus k9

Spark k7 with 1GB RAM
Spark plus k9 with 2GB RAM

The spark k7 is currently selling, but spark k9 is yet to be launched in Nigeria.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
funmyade:

That's the spark plus. I hear there is a spark 2GB RAM variant.
Yes, spark plus k9 comes with 2GB RAM. But not in the market yet... In Nigeria
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Behankey:
Most apps nowadays after use have a lot of cache data and other accumulated data, it will slow down the use of the Spark for example.

Yes... But cache data can be cleared
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by TecnoServe: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
agent9:

This is very correct and should be applied fro time to time for optimal performance.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
agent9:

Tecno officially announced two variants... Spark k7 and spark plus k9

Spark k7 with 1GB RAM
Spark plus k9 with 2GB RAM

The spark k7 is currently selling, but spark k9 is yet to be launched in Nigeria.
There are two variants of the Spark K7. The normal one which is 1GB and an advanced one which is 2GB. The Spark Plus K9 has 6.0 inch screen and is not available yet. U get now?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
agent9:

Yeah. Even on a 2GB RAM phone, I clear it almost every time. I cherish optimal performance and I hate lagging.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by TecnoServe: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
agent9:

If you are not heavy user or a gamer, why do you really need bigger ram??

Take myself as an instance, i dont play high graphics games, i dont make use of large apps like Facebook, skype or snapchat. Why then do i need high RAM of 4GB or so??

Its not how big your ram is that determine how fast your gadget will be, it depends on the processor. And as reviews claimed, the phone comes with a good memory management.

More so, it is clear that the phone it not a big phone compare to others, even the makers doesn't categorise it as a 'big' phone. The price even justify that.

You are on point. I love this submission.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by TecnoServe: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Behankey:

Thanks for spreading the word.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Behankey:
There are two variants of the Spark K7. The normal one which is 1GB and an advanced one which is 2GB. The Spark Plus K9 has 6.0 inch screen and is not available yet. U get now?

Ok... I get you

I'll look for the one with 2GB
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by shedo4sure: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Behankey:
wat's d price of d one with 2gb ram?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
shedo4sure:
wat's d price of d one with 2gb ram?

37,800 but price may vary from different retail outlets.

Confirmed from tecno mobile facebook page
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
agent9:

Yes, spark plus k9 comes with 2GB RAM. But not in the market yet... In Nigeria

apart from the spark plus, there are two types of Spark. one with one gig ram and the other with two gig. Both are available in Slot

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
funmyade:

apart from the spark plus, there are two types of Spark. one with one gig ram and the other with two gig. Both are available in Slot

Yes... You are right...

I just confirmed it from tecno mobile

They said it goes for 37,800 but price may vary in different stores.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
agent9:

37,800 but price may vary from different retail outlets.

Confirmed from tecno mobile facebook page
when is it going to be available
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
monshow25:
when is it going to be available

The tecno spark k7 with 2GB RAM is already available in some gadget shops like slot
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sonofthunder: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
agent9:

Yes... You are right...
I just confirmed it from tecno mobile
They said it goes for 37,800 but price may vary in different stores.
are they saying one gig of ram costs about #6,800naira?... lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.