Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (84237 Views)

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hhenryy:

well, I don't know if you have bought it, but sincerely speaking if you want a device close to the likes of Samsung, iPhone, HTC..... interms of display, I mean colour saturation and colour separation, I will advice you to go for infinix.

also interns of sound reproduction either through ear phones or Loud speakers infinix still beats Tecno hands down.

I'm currently using the spark k7, and I'm NOT impressed considering the fact that I switched from infinix. after reading so many positive reviews about the k7 I decided to give it a try. I thought Tecno have upgraded their game, but they are not there yet.

the sound reproduction is very poor both on ear phones and loudspeakers .the color saturation and separation is also not good. this is common to all Tecno phones.

I will eventually sell this one and go back to infinix

interestingly...the person asked if the phone has system upgrade... which you never addressed.

and concerning the colour quality, the spark k7 is good enough when it comes to display, sentiment apart. i have seen infinix hot4 and hot5 display and no uniqueness to that of k7.

and on sound quality, of cause infinix hot5 is better, why? because of the dual speakers upfront. Aside that, the K7 is loud enough for me.

Bottom line: it is obvious that you are a lover of infinix phones, but you shouldn't let that cloud your judgement. No harm intended.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
frankobobby:
I want to purchase the k7 but I want to know if there is system update on it

yes... i updated mine last week or so....and someone testified on that with a screenshot in a post above.
Although, the update is basically for those who have problem with split screen and also for improvement in performance.
But for system upgrade... we will have to wait till android orio 8.0 is released for all android devices, before we know if it can upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hhenryy:
who is also experiencing this software error...........go to settings and under micro intelligence, switch ON "double tap to wake" .

I have noticed that the inadvertently red light comes ON after Double tapping to unlock and does not go OFF again, until I initiate a call and hang up.

I noticed it this evening after making a call. make sure you are in a dark room, in order to see the red light.

cc; agent9

well... i dont experience dat... the light only comes on when i double tap to wakeup the phone or i use fingerprint to wake it up and goes off immediately after the phone wakes up.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Dreydoe(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
samcolee:
Tecno k7 for sale 3weeks old with all accessories location akwa ibom 2gig variant 08081349664 whatsapp for pictures
how much
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by emeraldknytt(m): 2:22am On Nov 15, 2017
Hhenryy:

well, I don't know if you have bought it, but sincerely speaking if you want a device close to the likes of Samsung, iPhone, HTC..... interms of display, I mean colour saturation and colour separation, I will advice you to go for infinix.

also interns of sound reproduction either through ear phones or Loud speakers infinix still beats Tecno hands down.

I'm currently using the spark k7, and I'm NOT impressed considering the fact that I switched from infinix. after reading so many positive reviews about the k7 I decided to give it a try. I thought Tecno have upgraded their game, but they are not there yet.

the sound reproduction is very poor both on ear phones and loudspeakers .the color saturation and separation is also not good. this is common to all Tecno phones.

I will eventually sell this one and go back to infinix
One of the MOST UNBIASED. unsentimental and logical fact from someone who knows about screens, saturation and contrast; Tecno has a much higher contrast compared to infinix however infinix makes that up in terms of saturation (really poppy color reproduction)... Don't ask questions, just get an infinix 720p smartphone (ideally, the hot4) and juxtapose side by side to a tecno 720p... I will give credits to my Oga's observation regarding the sound output... Its kinda flat on all midrange tecnos I have used and felt unlike the bass pumping out of the hot4... Kudos Henry.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Aim07(f): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2017
agent9:

yes... i updated mine last week or so....and someone testified on that with a screenshot in a post above.
Although, the update is basically for those who have problem with split screen and also for improvement in performance.
But for system upgrade... we will have to wait till android orio 8.0 is released for all android devices, before we know if it can upgrade.
Pls house, how do I switch on d front camera flash? I just my k7 and am really enjoying it. waiting for response
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Abdulmalik052(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice phone
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by tafat: 1:57am On Nov 20, 2017
Aim07:
Pls house, how do I switch on d front camera flash? I just my k7 and am really enjoying it. waiting for response
U can put it on when u want to take selfies, check the lower right corner of ur screen
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sureinfo: 2:52am On Nov 20, 2017
tafat:

U can put it on when u want to take selfies, check the lower right corner of ur screen
Nice information
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Aim07(f): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2017
tafat:

Thanks got it but when it's on d beautify face can't work
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Aim07(f): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2017
sureinfo:

Nice information
Plz one more thing o, I am always seeing small red light showing next to d front camera. is dis normal?
cc everybody
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nanyalove: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pls how much is tecno K7 plus n where can I buy currently in lagos
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Hhenryy: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Aim07:

Plz one more thing o, I am always seeing small red light showing next to d front camera. is dis normal?
cc everybody

I believe it is a software error. I raised the issue last week, but seems no one noticed it.

The light is the inadvertently mode light, (proximity sensor) I usually notice it when I put on the double tap to wake feature. It doesn't go OFF again immediately it comes ON.

try making a call and hang up, it will switch OFF. but come ON again when you double tap. The light is only meant to come ON whenever you initiate a call and switch OFF automatically after hanging up. A feature that makes the screen light to go OFF when it comes close to your face or anything. To prevent accidental pressing.

I have disabled the feature. Because I believe that red light will drain my battery.

cc. agent9
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Aim07(f): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
[s]Thanks alot, please where will i switch off the double tap screen off[/s] Dont worry got it, thanks. I have forgotten where i on it o.
Hhenryy:

I believe it is a software error. I raised the issue last week, but seems no one noticed it.

The light is the inadvertently mode light, (proximity sensor) I usually notice it when I put on the double tap to wake feature. It doesn't go OFF again immediately it comes ON.

try making a call and hang up, it will switch OFF. but come ON again when you double tap. The light is only meant to come ON whenever you initiate a call and switch OFF automatically after hanging up. A feature that makes the screen light to go OFF when it comes close to your face or anything. To prevent accidental pressing.

I have disabled the feature. Because I believe that red light will drain my battery.

cc. agent9
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by frankobobby(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2017
hello can the front flash also be used as torch? If yes, which app can be used to activate it?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Queentito(f): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2017
quentin06:

Which is naomi? did she steal the k9

Lol, it is the bigger version of K7
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by SleekMadam: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
idu1:
How much is it?

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by carmine9(f): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Airtime Recharge with Jiji (GLO, AIRTEL, 9Mobiles, MTN):
- No Commission
- Fast & Easy
- Secure
Go --> https://jiji.com.ng/airtime-recharge
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Donald180: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guys I am tired... I cannot successfully restrict background data on my tecno k7(2gb ram version) if I restrict background data for whatsapp i will still be getting messages on the background...
I doubt if anyone here has rooted his k7 spark..if u have rooted yours successfully, pls signify
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
frankobobby:
hello can the front flash also be used as torch? If yes, which app can be used to activate it?

I dont think so
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Donald180:
Guys I am tired... I cannot successfully restrict background data on my tecno k7(2gb ram version) if I restrict background data for whatsapp i will still be getting messages on the background...
I doubt if anyone here has rooted his k7 spark..if u have rooted yours successfully, pls signify

I dont know why it doesn't work... Buy maybe u should try to 'freeze' it
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Donald180: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
agent9:

Freezing requires root access I cannot root mine
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Donald180:

Freezing requires root access I cannot root mine

Your K7 should have an app called 'freezer'...use it to freeze it... Doesn't require 'rooting'

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
agent9:

I can't make calls unless my data is on. If I'm making a call and the network becomes bad, the call will drop by itself. Whenever I tried making calls without switching on my data, it will drop from my side but beep at the recipient's end. So they'll think I'm beeping them.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 1:01am On Dec 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

I can't make calls unless my data is on. If I'm making a call and the network becomes bad, the call will drop by itself. Whenever I tried making calls without switching on my data, it will drop from my side but beep at the recipient's end. So they'll think I'm beeping them.

Seems your device need a technical check up. I suggest carlcare
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Water101(f): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2017
alatbaba1:
mine is working perfectly. no prob. some ppl will buy an average smart phone and expect it to perform wonders. it's performing optimally according to the price. nice phone I must say.

currently using one.

satisfied customer.
what if it hang how do u do since d battery is not removable?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by alatbaba1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Water101:
what if it hang how do u do since d battery is not removable?

hard reset it. long press the power button.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by afezy110(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
Unbelievable! Some people are still living with stone age phones. Anyway, just passing with my Samsung S7 edge.
must u show off. not everyone can afford an s7 edge. nawa
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
afezy110:
must u show off. not everyone can afford an s7 edge. nawa
Oga allow me to feel my class.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by saxby(f): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
I've been enjoying my tecno, though the Bluetooth atimes just comes on on its own
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by latexxbro(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2017
saxby:
I've been enjoying my tecno, though the Bluetooth atimes just comes on on its own
The bluetooth only comes when you make use of your xender which you can turn off if you don't want it also..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.