Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa (619 Views)

Christians In Yorubaland Deserve What Is Happening To Them. / Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa / Monarch Tells Igbo: Don’t Trust Arewa Youths, Prepare Defense Against Oct 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa by NaijaGossipa: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2017
Hon. Charles Idahosa was Special Adviser to former Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State. He is one man who has seen it all in the politics of the state and currently that of the All Progressives Congress (APC). Political Bulldozer, as he is fondly called, clocked 64 last Thursday. To mark the occasion, he spoke with Sunday Vanguard on some issues of national importance. Excerpts: How do you feel at 64 It has been great. I thank God for His mercies. For one to clock 64 in a third world country like this is a big achievement when you consider our life expectancy. God has been very nice to me. It has been a very long political journey and I am grateful to God to have been able to mark 64 and I am looking forward to 65 and God willing 70. What do you make of the IPOB threat? The truth of the matter is that Nigeria is like a theatre of the absurd. I said a few months ago that corruption will fight back. And what are you are seeing today? Is corruption not fighting back? All the agitations here and there, they are being stage managed to distract the APC federal government, led by President Muhammadu Buhari, from getting to where it wants Nigeria to be. The campaign programme of the APC and President Muhammadu Buhari was to clear the mess left behind by the former administration. And, of course, the mone..... continue reading via link below: www.naijagossip.com.ng/2017/09/24/igbos-dont-deserve-demanding-buhari-idahosa/
Re: Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa by taylor88(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2017
disgusting post

very harmful to my precious eyes

1 Like

Re: Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=NaijaGossipa post=60778218]Hon. Charles Idahosa was Special Adviser to
former Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo
State. He is one man who has seen it all in the
politics of the state and currently that of the All
Progressives Congress (APC). Political
Bulldozer, as he is fondly called, clocked 64 last
Thursday. To mark the occasion, he spoke with
Sunday Vanguard on some issues of national
importance.
Excerpts:
How do you feel at 64
It has been great. I thank God for His mercies.
For one to clock 64 in a third world country like
this is a big achievement when you consider our
life expectancy. God has been very nice to me. It
has been a very long political journey and I am
grateful to God to have been able to mark 64
and I am looking forward to 65 and God willing
What do you make of the IPOB threat?
The truth of the matter is that Nigeria is like a
theatre of the absurd. I said a few months ago
that corruption will fight back. And what are you
are seeing today? Is corruption not fighting back?
All the agitations here and there, they are being
stage managed to distract the APC federal
government, led by President Muhammadu
Buhari, from getting to where it wants Nigeria to
be. The campaign programme of the APC and
President Muhammadu Buhari was to clear the
mess left behind by the former administration.
And, of course, the mone.....
continue reading via link below:
www.naijagossip.com.ng/2017/09/24/igbos-dont-deserve-demanding-buhari-idahosa/[/quo

Unfortunately his opinion does not count
Re: Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
We all know that they deserved nothing in pmb gvt,during the elections they voted for gej and against buhari,they see nothing good about pmb government.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa by vedaxcool(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Everyone knows a hungry agitation fuel by looters when tgey see one
Re: Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa by SillyMods: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Igbos are trouble makers. The funny thing is whenthe trouble starts, they start to cry or run away.

E.g, Terrorist Kanu, Ojukwu, IPOB chestbeaters.
Re: Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa by Homeboiy: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Make he come Onitsha come talk this shiit
Re: Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa by kheart(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Op help me open their flat brain and shout it for them to hear
Re: Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
NaijaGossipa:
Hon. Charles Idahosa was Special Adviser to
former Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo
State. He is one man who has seen it all in the
politics of the state and currently that of the All
Progressives Congress (APC). Political
Bulldozer, as he is fondly called, clocked 64 last
Thursday. To mark the occasion, he spoke with
Sunday Vanguard on some issues of national
importance.
Excerpts:
How do you feel at 64
It has been great. I thank God for His mercies.
For one to clock 64 in a third world country like
this is a big achievement when you consider our
life expectancy. God has been very nice to me. It
has been a very long political journey and I am
grateful to God to have been able to mark 64
and I am looking forward to 65 and God willing
What do you make of the IPOB threat?
The truth of the matter is that Nigeria is like a
theatre of the absurd. I said a few months ago
that corruption will fight back. And what are you
are seeing today? Is corruption not fighting back?
All the agitations here and there, they are being
stage managed to distract the APC federal
government, led by President Muhammadu
Buhari, from getting to where it wants Nigeria to
be. The campaign programme of the APC and
President Muhammadu Buhari was to clear the
mess left behind by the former administration.
And, of course, the mone.....
continue reading via link below:
www.naijagossip.com.ng/2017/09/24/igbos-dont-deserve-demanding-buhari-idahosa/
Idahosa needs to return to his village
Re: Igbo Don’t Deserve What They Are Demanding From Buhari – Idahosa by Mynd44: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2017

(1)

Peter Okoye’s Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Solidifies Psquare-split / 2019 Election: What If It All Goes Down To Buhari And Fayose / Nigerian Spring: Youths Stage Rally, Reject PDP, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.