Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east (14734 Views)

There's No Shame In Apologizing For Failed Prophecies - Bishop Okonkwo Of TREM / Bishop Okonkwo – You Can Only Give What You Have / Bishop Okonkwo Speaks On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
pastor should pls keep quiet and face your church business but in case you wana quote me , i am also an anointed man of God.
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by kings09(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
nyabinghi:
mumu oshi alayebaje
Same to u. Oloshi onijekuje grin
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by Misslynx(f): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Who are the slaves to the northerners?
Asking me a question you know the answer to shocked
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by degamemaster(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bhella5:
Why is it so easy to slam the FG by the same people who would have called NK to order when he was playing with fire. First it was Saraki and now Bishop Okonkwo. I expect him to cover his face in shame for not being pro active.
Why is it so easy for your useless govt to continue oppressing and marginalising a set of people and still expect us to keep quiet and cheer then up just like you always do?
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by dogtails(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
nyabinghi:
what is the fat headed fool okonkwo saying, his head is flat and i am not baffled
U are just a bloody fool
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by Bhella5(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
degamemaster:
Why is it so easy for your useless govt to continue oppressing and marginalising a set of people and still expect us to keep quiet and cheer then up just like you always do?
and where is ur useless messiah to liberate u from oppression? I'll tell you where he is, he's on the run with his tails between his legs. Cowards!
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by str8talk1: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thank you Sir.
Your rising up to speak up against this genocide committed by the Fulani-Herdsmen populated Nigerian Army against the South-East region of Nigeria dominated Christian Igbo will not be forgotten in the annals of history.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by ipobbigot7: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Where are all these people when Kanu was setting fire in the South East?
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
10 NNPC positions to North, 3 to SW 2 to SS and 0 to SE

odiegwu

even when no Northern state has one cup of oil in their backyard

the sheepes SW got only 3 but will be ready to die in place of their masters

then we only got just 2 positions

then i ask, y is the rate of poverty and low standard of living still resides in the North

come to ph they all look dirty and hungry

no one can truly successfully cheat nature

The people in power have mental issues..
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by str8talk1: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2017
Thank you Sir.
Your rising up to speak up against this genocide committed by the Fulani-Herdsmen populated Nigerian Army against the South-East region of Nigeria dominated Christian Igbos will not be forgotten in the annals of history.
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by Splashme: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2017
ruggedized1:
Very genuine points.

Bubu's led government is the worst administration in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by talk2percy(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2017
God bless u, u are a true son. Don't mind other lgbo sons that kept quite in the midst of this great injustice. I guess they are observing their evil political table etiquette, u don't talk while eating...buh that water they will drink after eating will choke them to death. (all the Eastern Governors especially cuz their sins pass) embarassed
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by japhethGold: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2017
While I understand that the Bishop is Ibo man so he may kick against recent security operations in the east, I would want to ask him, when those IPOB where led by Kanu to make very hateful speeches, inciting one ethnic groups against another and forming army and secret service, where was he? Did he foresee the implications of that as an elder and come out to warn them? If not, then he should stay neutral and allow authorities to deal with the issue their own way.
Re: Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2017
datola:
Pastors should avoid dabbling into issues like train passing through Daura.

I agree with him on the militarily invasion of the east.

Why should he avoid It? Is he not a Nigerian or are his children not going to partake in his silence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Types Of Church Members you come across every sunday / Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Ever Led A Song In Church And You Went Blank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.