Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Was The Last Thing You Ate? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Was The Last Thing You Ate? (525 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Ate Isi Ewu? / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / What Was The First Food You Ate In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Last Thing You Ate? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nothing, my guts think that my throat has been cut! In fact first thing this morning sat on the bog for my daily dump, and only farted.!
Re: What Was The Last Thing You Ate? by Ladyjumong(f): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Lol, yesterday. ekpan mbuyo
Re: What Was The Last Thing You Ate? by Probz(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Rice and pepper soup.

(1) (Reply)

Superior Taste Drives Consumer Preference For Chi Exotic Nectar / Brain Nutrition | Best Foods For Brain Health / Cakes And Cupcakes @ lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.