Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

The Church Of Satan` - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Of Satan` (2465 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Of Satan` by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2010
grin grin grin Ok you are not blind this is not ogaga4luv grin grin grin

I personally never knew much about them but then I came across a wikipedia page, I wonder if all the info about them there is correct but I was kinda taken aback with what I saw. Let me show you how.

First this is what their definition of Satan is to them

Gilmore defines the word Satan: "Satan is a model or a mode of behavior. Satan in Hebrew means 'adversary' or 'opposer'; one who questions."

and their primary beliefs are
The Church of Satan does not worship or support a belief in the Devil or other supernatural entities. "My real feeling is that anybody who believes in supernatural entities on some level is insane. Whether they believe in The Devil or God, they are abdicating reason," said Peter Gilmore.

The Nine Satanic Statements

The Nine Satanic Statements outline what "Satan" represents in the Church of Satan.

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates.
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development", has become the most vicious animal of all.
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years.

[edit] The Nine Satanic Sins

1. Stupidity
2. Pretentiousness
3. Solipsism
4. Self-deceit
5. Herd Conformity
6. Lack of Perspective
7. Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies
8. Counterproductive Pride
9. Lack of Aesthetics

[edit] The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another's lair, show them respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they don’t stop, destroy them.

More to be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

I was fascinated and surprised, I for one thought they would be a bunch of Ogaga4luv-like loonies grin grin grin

Whatcha think?
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Nimshi: 1:15am On Mar 04, 2010
Interesting points.

Checking on this many many moons ago, one came away surprised at how misinformation - or one's preconceptions - could thororuhgly mislead. The two fellows I recall who'd been steeped in this are substantially well above average intelligence, and frankly, better behaved than most religious people.

That's not easy to miss, going by Mr. Gilmore's words.
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Thaylenks for starting this topic in the appropriate time friend ,you know one of the most fascinating topics of life is the leaders of history and how they shaped the world- grin

Satanism is the best lifestyle man would ever discover,although religion entirely has spoiled the name of Satan but now all is turning and working in Satan and his followers good.

here's a verse to hit straight the definition of Satan:

There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth!"

The Satanic Bible: The Book of Satan IV:2

Things that exist do so due to perfectly ordered and natural phenomenon. Gods, omniscient, omnipotent or omnipresent beings (etc) cannot exist."Satan is a real, living entity, conscious or a physical thing that can be interacted with. It is a symbol, something ethereal, something that basically doesn't exist except as an emotional attachment and personal dream. Just like Buddhists do not worship Buddha, Satanists hold up Satan as an ultimate principal rather than an object of literal worship. Satan inspires and provokes  people, like all (honest) religions the ultimate point is self-help. God believers have a different opinion on what Satan is, but their opinion is a result of their religion. Satanism's Satan is much more eclectic and multicultural than to be defined by Christianity or Islam.

Satan is the dark force in nature representing the carnal nature and death of all living things. Satan is the best word to describe our powerful and independent symbolic figurehead and our opposition of God and organized religion accords with even traditional views of Satan. The materialism of Satanism (even the spiritual components are highly reductionist) is a direct challenge of God, Allah, and all or other religious symbols. Satan wishes to replace God. The Christian Bible and other artefacts of religion may be plundered and misused as required as they're merely Human inventions. The social engineering aspect shows through with our imagery and style, we control people with it. 

Of course Satanism has denominations and widely varying beliefs. Many types of Satanism exist including some where Satan is seen as a living being. I think if there was a god, it would probably be an evil one. In these, thankfully, the basis of the belief is not the Christian Bible and I call these beliefs "Righteous Satan" theologies. All the elements of Satan I have just mentioned .
[/size]
Re: The Church Of Satan` by bouncexx: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2010
please if any one has the web site to become a member pls contact me ooooooooo, i need am badly
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2010

[size=13pt]bouncexx you have access to the COS website but been a Satanist isn't necessary or compossory to pass through the ''Church of Satan''--- today, we have several satanic organisation and i think you dont need to fill any FORM in order to become a SATANIST. First and formost make the decision you really want to save satan. . . .YOU can be a Satanist like me i've done the self initiation . . . .you dont need to take any permission from any Magus , high---priest to become a member , you dont have to pay any MONEY .

[/size]

bouncexx:

please if any one has the web site to become a member pls contact me ooooooooo, i need am badly
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2010
ee ma ri nkan

the OP don dey bring bird for pocket long time

Jesus punish satan

if my post annoys you then suck a lemon
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2010
Certainly being a christian does not mean you should always be on the offensive, I was just pointing that most people are misinformed about it. Now you can wash up your face with the lemon cheesy
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2010
^^ most certainly I dont always have to be on the offensive.

but some of you here are so thick brained, evil and sneaky that people seriously have no other choice.

give you an inch and you'll take a mile.

ogaga introduced himself to this forum by posting satanic imagery on every thread he could see.

of course you dont consider that as being on the offensive and in fact would love all the threads in every section of nairaland to be festooned with demons and satan's paraphernalia, just to satisfy your depraved urges.

other people dont count, do they, unless they're satanists like you.
Re: The Church Of Satan` by mamagee3(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2010
OMG, I heard Madonna, Snoop Dogg and a host of many other Celebrities are members of the Church.
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
Yet again you are on the offensive, the thread is informative, where did I say I was a satanist eh?
Oys finish up with that lemon ok?
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Chrisbenogor nevermind , previously and presently almost every nairalanders have comments on Tpia's offensive behviour and i really encourage we shouldn't let her ''badmouth'' ---post to affect you. we can still change her. . . wink[/size]
Chrisbenogor:

Yet again you are on the offensive, the thread is informative, where did I say I was a satanist eh?
Oys finish up with that lemon ok?

[size=13pt]Yeah my dear , you're right. . . Only REAL people belongs to SATAN . we changes the world and believe me , our time is now. . . their time is off the hook.[/size]
mama-gee:

OMG, I heard Madonna, Snoop Dogg and a host of many other Celebrities are members of the Church.

[size=13pt]Woman no doubt you're always a distraction in almost every discussion. . . Talk of the devil, and he is bound to appear.---who is SATAN the Devil?? , grrrrr you dont know him but i do. . . you may claim you know him but i still have to put you through. honestly ,we are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. . . . hope you know it isn' no good casting out devils. They belong to us, we must accept them and be at peace with them. wink[/size]
tpia.:

^^ most certainly I dont always have to be on the offensive.

but some of you here are so thick brained, evil and sneaky that people seriously have no other choice.

give you an inch and you'll take a mile.

ogaga introduced himself to this forum by posting satanic imagery on every thread he could see.

of course you dont consider that as being on the offensive and in fact would love all the threads in every section of nairaland to be festooned with demons and satan's paraphernalia, just to satisfy your depraved urges.

other people dont count, do they, unless they're satanists like you.

[size=13pt]Yeah man----this Tpia is indeed offensive and i think she's even getting worster these few days. [/size]
Chrisbenogor:

Certainly being a christian does not mean you should always be on the offensive, I was just pointing that most people are misinformed about it. Now you can wash up your face with the lemon cheesy

[size=13pt]SATAN punish Jesus 1000's times. . . and infact , forever . cheesy[/size]
tpia.:

ee ma ri nkan

the OP don dey bring bird for pocket long time

Jesus punish satan

if my post annoys you then suck a lemon
Re: The Church Of Satan` by player007(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2010
Wats up with uhrobo men & devil or satan?ogagaoghene u really need help.don't be decived Jesus died 4 ur sins.
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2010
[size=13pt]and what does tribalism have to do with our discussion here. . . ? [/size]
player_007:

Wats up with uhrobo men & devil or satan?ogagaoghene u really need help.don't be decived Jesus died 4 your sins.
Re: The Church Of Satan` by MyJoe: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
Nimshi:

Interesting points.

Checking on this many many moons ago, one came away surprised at how misinformation - or one's preconceptions - could thororuhgly mislead. The two fellows I recall who'd been steeped in this are substantially well above average intelligence, and frankly, better behaved than most religious people.

That's not easy to miss, going by Mr. Gilmore's words.

I am surprised you read the few things they want you to see on their website and conclude you know so much about them. In any case if you read between the lines of the above you may see a tad further.
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
satanism is everytin opposite of wot God encourages n its obvious in their pillars n laws.dey r usually alcholics,perverts,drug addicts thieves because their father encourages debauchery they go 2 where they can satisfy all their wicked n lustful desires such as gay,lesbianism,bestiality,evil power and so many unpleasant things. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xwot a repulsive lifestyle angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Centkaycee(f): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
Anybody on Nairaland who promotes satanism or encourages it or is interested in their acts or is a member of the so called church of satan is evil with everything in him. Because the satan they serve only exists TO STEAL, KILL & DESTROY.

Ogaga4luv, you are not ashamed of saying you are a member, do help yourself and repent, accept
JESUS CHRIST. The life you are living with satan is for destruction.
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Maykelly(f): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]bouncexx you have access to the COS website but been a Satanist isn't necessary or compossory to pass through the ''Church of Satan''--- today, we have several satanic organisation and i think you dont need to fill any FORM in order to become a SATANIST. First and formost make the decision you really want to save satan. . . .YOU can be a Satanist like me i've done the self initiation . . . .you dont need to take any permission from any Magus , high---priest to become a member , you dont have to pay any MONEY .

[/size]

[size=16]this is not what that matters- for we know many will perish[/size]
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt] not only many , everyone would definately perish for real , nobody is excluded. . . and thats why we have to enjoy our selves before we perish , it would be a sad thing you perish without enjoying your life. . . . woman , give me a break! , why dont you create a good time enjoying your dear life before it's too late? wink[/size]
May kelly:

[size=16]this is not what that matters- for we know many will perish[/size]

[size=13pt] dear you sound pretty interesting and kind'a funny. . . SATAN's mission is very great and always working in favour of men , i promote satanism simply because enough is enough of accursing SATAN as the root of all evil , confussion and so on in the name of GOD and RELIGION. i choose to promte SATANISM simply because Satan is so caring . . . GOD have always existed in the imaginary to curse confussion in the world and he's almost succeeding . look around you and see all the wars and disasters happening because of God. God's plan is to enslave humanity and save him as his slave's and he always be the master without even giving the freewill . God's plan is to STEAL , KILL , THREATEN of everlasting blazing FIRE if we dont save him as slave. . .God's plan is to KILL and DESTROY and stop the source of our happiness , comfort and peace.[/size]
Centkaycee:

Anybody on Nairaland who promotes satanism or encourages it or is interested in their acts or is a member of the so called church of satan is evil with everything in him. Because the satan they serve only exists TO STEAL, KILL & DESTROY.

Ogaga4luv, you are not ashamed of saying you are a member, do help yourself and repent, accept
JESUS CHRIST. The life you are living with satan is for destruction.

[size=13pt]Yeah---Because we believe someone must follow their own free will, we do not try to convince, convert or coerce anyone to join or do anything that is against their own free will! If people wish to learn about the satanism all they need do is ask. smiley[/size]
kulyie:

satanism is everytin opposite of wot God encourages n its obvious in their pillars n laws.dey r usually alcholics,perverts,drug addicts thieves because their father encourages debauchery they go 2 where they can satisfy all their wicked n lustful desires such as gay,lesbianism,bestiality,evil power and so many unpleasant things. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xwot a repulsive lifestyle angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2010
Abeg all these tight assed christians get out of my thread!
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]You're right brother. . . .I don't think this place is meant for the so-called christians to strech out their '' badmouth''- comments instead of facing the main calling . Christian like the one's in here are something else and im freaking tired of reading trashes! .

Christ worshippers could you mind giving us a break if you dont have anything important to contribute here on this thread. . . . i plead you give us breathing space and stop wasting your preaching here because it wont work , only if you're ready to learn and share maturedly .
[/size]
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Centkaycee(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2010
You that wants people to run away 4rm your thread, is there a thread you don't intrude? not 4 any important thing but critics. Why is it so painful to you when others do same to you?

That's why the same Christ you criticise said "whatsoever you want men to do
    to you, you do same to them"  But the ones you don't want men to do to you,
    don't do it to them.
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]he's saying christians should not respond to this thread on condition. . . that is , if they keep misbehaving abnormal when it come's to normal stuffs. so far , i have notice christians cant do everything without ignorance and absent of their own brain---but taking all for granted.

that bible verse you quoted was also stolen from other source of qoutes from someone else. . . . i've liked eating christians. . . really , they taste like chicken!.
[/size]
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
i'd never come across a reasonable satanist.ogaga,i'm a christian,yet i enjoys my life.i'm not a stds/HIV+ today because i heed to christ's command to abstain from fornication.i'm still alive and not in prison today for robbery/murder/drug because i keeps christ's commandments.did you just say enjoy?enjoy what?drink,smoke,bleep and die with no hnpe?well,u just reminded me how old you are.at 24yrs,its acceptable u'r still obsessed wit
sex etc
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]MAD DOG stay a distance from this thread . dont tell me you're not pretending SINNER , afterall , the christian bible said no one is perfect and again in another verse i think i've forgotten the nunber which says: For we have sinned and keep sinning. hope you do give me a break with your KIDS talks you're using in here to messure maturd and intelligent words.

Satanism welcomes people of any sexual orientation and feel what consenting adults do between themselves in the privacy of their own bedrooms is their own business. we sleep with ladies and more wiser we are far better tha christians. like i always said im from a christian background of familly and i know what i take's in christian lifestyle of pretence. . . SATAN'S FORBID you rejected by God.

I'm hard when it come's to Sex . . . whats your pain inside? , jealous or something?
[/size]
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
Centkaycee:

You that wants people to run away 4rm your thread, is there a thread you don't intrude? not 4 any important thing but critics. Why is it so painful to you when others do same to you?

That's why the same Christ you criticise said "whatsoever you want men to do
    to you, you do same to them"  But the ones you don't want men to do to you,
    don't do it to them.

Yeah get the hell out if you have got nothing educating to say this thread was to show the misinformation people have about the church of satan, I already know that you guys hate satans guts
REALKINGSON:

i'd never come across a reasonable satanist.ogaga,i'm a christian,yet i enjoys my life.i'm not a stds/HIV+ today because i heed to christ's command to abstain from fornication.i'm still alive and not in prison today for robbery/murder/drug because i keeps christ's commandments.did you just say enjoy?enjoy what?drink,smoke,bleep and die with no hnpe?well,u just reminded me how old you are.at 24yrs,its acceptable u'r still obsessed wit
intimacy etc
Are you for real?
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]Brother , i think those christ worshipper's mission here is to make sure the truth is hiden but they wont succeed . I've warned most of them and also i have advice as many i can to share wisely but all my advice went into the open AIR.

Satanism is MOVING even with all their lies. . . we still RULE the world. smiley
[/size]
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Centkaycee(f): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2010
Good enough you know you are moving with a lies, and that make the more evil as you are.
My Bible already told me, so, No body drags the rulership of the world with satan and his agents of which you are one. That's why you people have "nothing Good" to offer to your fellow beings but evil. Ruinning of people's lives & making them useless, tying people & their jobs down in bondage. You promote evil in the community of men on earth because you were allowed the rulership.

Repent for the good of your lives, if not, you are heading for destruction. You despise God a lot. But if you can turn your way back to Him now, He will show you mercy.
Re: The Church Of Satan` by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2010
Centkaycee:

Good enough you know you are moving with a lies, and that make the more evil as you are.
My Bible already told me, so, No body drags the rulership of the world with satan and his agents of which you are one. That's why you people have "nothing Good" to offer to your fellow beings but evil. Ruinning of people's lives & making them useless, tying people & their jobs down in bondage. You promote evil in the community of men on earth because you were allowed the rulership.

Repent for the good of your lives, if not, you are heading for destruction. You despise God a lot. But if you can turn your way back to Him now, He will show you mercy.
Go and sidon on pawto pawto jo, when erastus akingbola was stealing the billions did your God not see him? eh?
You can froth in the mouth all you want you guys are more evil than these satinists at least they have the guts to admit that they are material people.

(1) (Reply)

The Righteous Shall Flourish- Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa / God Is Love, The Innocent Wouldn't Suffer. / Parents Fatally Whipped Teen Who Wanted To Quit Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.