Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. (5162 Views)

Import Branded Baby Clothing From India At Cheap Price +91 96298-90038 / Import Branded Baby Clothing From India At Cheap Price +91 96298-90038 / Who All Are Interested To Import Children Baby Clothing From India? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hephzibah Baby Clothing makes Beautiful Baby Girl Gowns. For your baby girls. Pink and other beautiful ready-made Gowns of different colors and styles.
We can also help you with any style or design of your choice for your baby girl. You give us the material(we can help you buy the material of your own chosen) and we style it for you.
Call or whatsapp us 07065609191.

1 Share

Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Another design cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Call or whatsap us now. wink
Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Ayofaks(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
How much wld it cost me to design something like this for my daughter? Do you stay in Lagos BTW?

Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by laura8: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2017
madam op,i don't want to pour salt in your garri.
but I have made a couple of observations
this baby dress should be on a mannequin because the hanger you are using does not display the dress properly.
you are using it the wrong hanger,(use children's hanger)...don't take this personal please.. when I clicked on the thread I expected more than what I got..that's why I wrote this down...i wish you the best in your business...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Ayofaks:
How much wld it cost me to design something like this for my daughter? Do you stay in Lagos BTW?
Yes, I can.
Yes I do stay in Lagos.
The price depends on whether you will be the one to provide the materials or I will be buying it and sew for your kid, but nevertheless let us talk on the phone, if you can drop your number here, if not call or whatsap 07065609191.
Thank you.
Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2017
laura8:
madam op,i don't want to pour salt in your garri.
but I have made a couple of observations
this baby dress should be on a mannequin because the hanger you are using does not display the dress properly.
you are using it the wrong hanger,(use children's hanger)...don't take this personal please.. when I clicked on the thread I expected more than what I got..that's why I wrote this down...i wish you the best in your business...
Thanks for the observation, the hanger I used is actually for children, it was actually the one I could lay my hands on around here. The others were just wires. Now that you mentioned it, I will quickly work on the mannequin wink smiley.
Thanks once again. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hello.
Let us help you transform that your materials into any beautiful Baby Girl design/style of your chosen. wink
Call or whatsap us now. cheesy
Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Simple and beautiful ready-made Ankara gown, specially made for baby girls.
Let us make your baby look good. grin

1 Share

Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Give your baby girls the best look this season, let us transform that your material to your desired style for your cute kid.
Call us now,you won't regret it.
Lagos only.
Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2018
Happy new year to you all.
This year, Hephzibah baby clothing is available for your baby girls clothing of any style or design.
Call us now.
Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
We make your baby look good. Let us make that material into the design or style of your choice.
Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2018
A request from a customer. You give us the material and tell us the kinda style you want, we will make your baby girls look good.
@hephzibah baby clothing.
Our Facebook page - Hephzibah Laundry and Clothing.

1 Share

Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Make ur baby girls look good this Easter period.
We give the best, just the way you want it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
This was a request from someone.
We make your baby girl looks good, just like u want it, call or whatsap us now.

Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Phythondancer(f): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
These are so nice, I love the pink colours. what about boys ?
Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Phythondancer:
These are so nice, I love the pink colours. what about boys ?
Thanks, for now, we are still on girl's clothes.
Plans are on the way for boys too.
Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Regenerated: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all.

Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by Phythondancer(f): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Regenerated:

Thanks, for now, we are still on girl's clothes.
Plans are on the way for boys too.
alright ma
Re: Hephzibah Baby Clothing - Affordable Ready-made Baby Gown. by alebz007: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good evening friends, Interested in helping people? Oriflame gives you a platform to do that. Want to build a business from home, online or offline? Oriflame is your answer!
We fulfill dreams, that's our mission. And we want to start with you!!
Kingsley 08149322437 Calls/WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Hair Boss!lovers Of Good Hair Check In / Emel Industrial Sewing Machine For 55000 / Perfume Bags and Shoes (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.