Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (18120 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Blonchilli(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4073223/lady-says-she-declined-go
The earlier thread made it on the front page on nairaland and it's getting messy on twitter. A twitter user with the name @DesolaThief have come out with more details and says by 4:00pm videos and pictures will be released on her twitter page which will expose @desolaa_ and her sex with married men.
To make matter worse her entire family are being dragged into it and it's trending on twitter. It was revealed her parents are wealthy and hard working yet she still sleeps with married men. When you warn girls to stay away from married girls they won't hear now her family are getting dragged into the mess.

2 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Franky826: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'll be waiting for y'all on Twitter till 4. Na when the whole orishirishi no sweet na dat time I go come provoke start my own Python dance with lalasticlala.

3 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2017

lol what is this

the way married women are turning into FBI agents tho.

somebody can not share husband in peace again.

Dont date married men, they will not hear, they want goodies, vacation trips and another woman's husband but how many girls will the wife threaten like this because I'm sure her husband has more than 1 girlfriend and more will keep coming. expose one two more will pop up

2 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Blonchilli(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some twitter users though are pleading with @DesolaThief not to upload these videos. Well whoever is behind this account must be a pained/hurt wife

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by IamSINZ(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
LOL!
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by lalanice(f): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
all I see is a woman trying to make a fool of herself, it's your husband that is your problem, while you are out trying to disgrace one (who is still going to sleep with him if he is willing), he is probably laying another one

8 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by divinehand2003(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmm

The girl is always at the receiving end
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by abelprice(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
undecided
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin

Make I go benediction come back to see the pictures and videos

1 Like

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by abelprice(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Religion don dey involve.... dey are trying to defend desola by attacking the ladies conscience... taaah.. upload the video... I want to c what d tongue does to a married man D.... undecided...

4 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Monaco2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ghen Ghen

2 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by divinehand2003(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nigerians on Twitter waiting on Desola nude pictures like....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Supersuave2(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
divinehand2003:
hahahahaha Nairaland sef no carry last grin

2 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by BEENUEL(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Desola and Joy are best friends.

It's all sham.

It's all for Trends. It was a played sheet, and guess what... We Nigerians fell forrit.

#badaformissnairaland2017

1 Like

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by brainpower(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
One day bushmeat go catch the hunter.

Bushmeat don catch Desola, seriously, since she hasn't denied it yet, then the woman should let it go.

1 Like

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Adaumunocha(f): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chai...
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by sweeterman(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Desola is in soup...
I know some pipo dah will still upload no matter the pleading

2 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Blonchilli(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
@DesolaThief account on all social media has been blocked. But she did release a photo. Guess we're yet to see the end of this
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Joephat(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
All the slay mamas dating married men

May the tears of his wife n children be upon you

4 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Who TF is Desola?
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Divay22(f): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
divinehand2003:
Make he drop grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by IamLEGEND1: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Who TF is Desola?
I been dey reason the thing since. I no even know wetin dem dey yarn.
But e be like say desola na one kyn soup like that. I might be wrong though.

4 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by ikbnice(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
So someone cannot market her goods in peace again. Marketing gone wrong
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I been dey reason the thing since. I no even know wetin dem dey yarn.
But e be like say desola na one kyn soup like that. I might be wrong though.
I just confuse sef. I dey shake my head for all of them
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by yungryce: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
PR stunt gone bad. SM's just be blocking her/him accounts like kilode
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Jacktheripper: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don dey wait on Twitter since 4pm no see anything o

1 Like

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Women are just terrible and wicked to each other. Now, someone would say that she is supposed to attack her husband and let that girl be. Truth be told that girl deserves beating. She won't deny the fact that she doesn't know the man is married. Yet, for being a wicked person she is ready to destroy a home for what she is getting from the man. How many single guys go after married women? Instead you will find out that it is the married women who lack respect and value for themselves that go after single guys. Single ladies are always after married men and they so proud about it and don't even care the pain the wife is going through.

4 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Kelklein(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
why did twitter users even believe the woman actually has her nudes... What if she's lying..
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
omo this girl tongue bad gan.... Her head game must be top notch embarassed smh.

2 Likes

Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by obo389(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
I dare the woman. She won't do that
Re: More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter by NITRABOMB: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
THAT MONEY IS NOT ENOUGH TO FUUUUCK ASHAWO SEF

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!! / Handsome Romancelanders, Post Ur Picture Here / Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.