Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Help Me With Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With Facebook (3936 Views)

Create Meme Easily With Facebook Whale / Tips To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Data With Facebook / Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
I was using my facebook account this afternoon. All of a sudden i was logged out, i tried logging in and i was told that my account has been disabled...

I have been using this account since 2010, so i don't really know what happened..

Please any advice on how i can reactivate or enable my account. I really need it

Re: Help Me With Facebook by Afonjatribeguy: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
any help am facing the same predicament
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:
any help am facing the same predicament

I dont know whats wrong with facebook, im stil waiting for advice
Re: Help Me With Facebook by MarkWayne89: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Contact them and ask for more details. They are pretty fast when it comes to such issues.
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
MarkWayne89:
Contact them and ask for more details. They are pretty fast when it comes to such issues.
Please tell me how to contact them for more details. Tanx
Re: Help Me With Facebook by lastbaff(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
spreado:

Contact their help center through someone else's account.
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
lastbaff:

Contact their help center through someone else's account.
Just tried it and didn't see any place of contacting them in the help center
Re: Help Me With Facebook by lastbaff(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
spreado:

Just tried it and didn't see any place of contacting them in the help center
From the help center, locate "policies and reporting". When you're there, choose the most appropriate option for your problem. I'd go for "Reporting a problem with Facebook" in your case.
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
lastbaff:

From the help center, locate "policies and reporting". When you're there, choose the most appropriate option for your problem. I'd go for "Reporting a problem with Facebook" in your case.
Thanks, just did that
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Originality007: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
may u insulted someone or u use foul language... it happen to my second fb acc, I called a guy a terroristttt. after 1hr I wanted to login dey told me acc has being deactivated..
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Originality007:
may u insulted someone or u use foul language... it happen to my second fb acc, I called a guy a terroristttt. after 1hr I wanted to login dey told me acc has being deactivated..
Were you able to recover it?
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Op e be lyk say u don do bad. Talk true
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Originality007: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2017
spreado:
Were you able to recover it?

I no even bother to reactivate it..cos I just open the acc, e never reach 2days
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Originality007:

I no even bother to reactivate it..cos I just open the acc, e never reach 2days
To abandon my account go hard, been using it since 2010. Na wa sha
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Originality007: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2017
spreado:
To abandon my account go hard, been using it since 2010. Na wa sha
did u insult anyone or use foul language?
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2017
I have a secret Method I do used in unlocking a temporary lock or disabled Facebook, Instagram, twitter and snap chat account. I would have help you unlock it if it was temporary lock, but since it is disabled. I'll charge you 5k. If you don't trust me on sending the money upfront, I'll unlock it, change your password, email and everything associated to it. Then after you confirm its unlock and then can trust to send payment. You then can have the control of the account back.
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Originality007:

did u insult anyone or use foul language?
I suspect a post i made about a friend who wanted to sell his facebook account. Thats the only thing i can think of
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2017
dbestofmasquare:
I have a secret Method I do used in unlocking a temporary lock or disabled Facebook, Instagram, twitter and snap chat account. I would have help you unlock it if it was temporary lock, but since it is disabled. I'll charge you 5k. If you don't trust me on sending the money upfront, I'll unlock it, change your password, email and everything associated to it. Then after you confirm its unlock and then can trust to send payment. You then can have the control of the account back.
How can i be sure you'll give the account back to me
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Op e be lyk say u don do bad. Talk true
Bro i no de do bad tin o, i help my friend create post about facebook account he wan sell. Like 3 days later na disable tins i see. Whether na d post sef, me no know
Re: Help Me With Facebook by MarkWayne89: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2017
spreado:

Just go to the Facebook Help section and you will find the exact steps there.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2017
MarkWayne89:

Just go to the Facebook Help section and you will find the exact steps there.
Thanks, i have contacted them but no reply yet
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
spreado:

Bro i no de do bad tin o, i help my friend create post about facebook account he wan sell. Like 3 days later na disable tins i see. Whether na d post sef, me no know
Since U nor do bad den u nor need fear, lyk someone rytly said just contact dem. Don't listen to anybody telling u to pay him to help o. Are u using a computer or fone?
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Since U nor do bad den u nor need fear, lyk someone rytly said just contact dem. Don't listen to anybody telling u to pay him to help o. Are u using a computer or fone?
Phone
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2017
spreado:

How can i be sure you'll give the account back to me

I have nothing to use your account to do. Anyway, if the account is for you. I can give you a legit way for having it unlock by yourself. You do all the stress yourself. And it can take some few weeks or months. The secret Method am talking about unlock your account immediately. It is for account that doesn't belong to you(using someone else details or pics). or you don't wanna go to the stress of unlocking it legitimately.
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2017
spreado:

Phone
Try using a computer...... I have had similar experience b4 buh mine was due to account inactivity for almost a year. Was able to solve it tho
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Try using a computer...... I have had similar experience b4 buh mine was due to account inactivity for almost a year. Was able to solve it tho
Ok i will try it with a computer
Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2017
dbestofmasquare:

I have nothing to use your account to do. Anyway, if the account is for you. I can give you a legit way for having it unlock by yourself. You do all the stress yourself. And it can take some few weeks or months. The secret Method am talking about unlock your account immediately. It is for account that doesn't belong to you(using someone else details or pics). or you don't wanna go to the stress of unlocking it legitimately.
Please give me the legit way abeg. I appreciate
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
spreado:

Please give me the legit way abeg. I appreciate

Go to the help centre of the Facebook page. Follow the instruction in there. After your submitted id has been review, your account would be unlock.

Hint: don't submit a fake id. If you don't have a national id card, voters card or driving lincense. Scan/snap your student id card using making sure your passport and date of birth show clearly. #Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Facebook by spreado(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
dbestofmasquare:

Go to the help centre of the Facebook page. Follow the instruction in there. After your submitted id has been review, your account would be unlock.

Hint: don't submit a fake id. If you don't have a national id card, voters card or driving lincense. Scan/snap your student id card using making sure your passport and date of birth show clearly. #Goodluck
You too much bros
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm facing the same problem. Facebook is just blocking any facebook account I Open almost immediately i open them, I'm tired, what should be wrong with facebook.
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Betmaster3:
I'm facing the same problem. Facebook is just blocking any facebook account I Open almost immediately i open them, I'm tired, what should be wrong with facebook.

Your ip address has been blacklisted on Facebook server. Change your device(phone or pc). And Your issue is resolve.
Re: Help Me With Facebook by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
dbestofmasquare:

Your ip address has been blacklisted on Facebook server. Change your device(phone or pc). And Your issue is resolve.
You know i just can't change my pc or phone, what about vpn, can i use it? I'll also like you to drop ur number also. I'll like to talk to you about this Issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get From 5gb To 20gb On Your Mtn Sim / MTN Call Me Back SMS.. Have You Noticed? / Pls Recommend A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.