Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Angela Merkel Wins German Election - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Angela Merkel Wins German Election (30937 Views)

Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Angela Merkel Goes Into Self-Isolation After Contact With Infected Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by talktrue1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Iamzik:

She has ruled for 12 years now and counting.

The German constitution does not have a term limit.

Thanks for the information
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
simijimi:
Catholic!?
KKK!?
why not atheism?
pass the weed

Oh plssss! It was in the 1920s they became anti Catholicism

And what the f does atheism has to do with this undecided

I see you are bored undecided
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Celcius:

Had America not built strong institutions where would they have been? How has he sought to preserve or extol American values? In politics we argue in our bias, but this is so glaring it shouldn't be contested by any sensible individual.
Case close.
which American value are you talking about? Shipping all jobs oversee? Excessive tax to pacify those that choose not to work? 11 million illegal immigrants, forcing homosexuality through everyone's throats, encouraging our kids to become transgender, world wide promotion of abortion, war in Syria, Libya, Yemen? Which one of them is American value that trump is not promoting. The liberals including Obama and Markel are promoting war in Syria for almost 10years now in the name of freedom.... The idiots and their fans are abusing Trump that choose to end the war in order to prevent Syria immigrants. I hope your hatred for Trump will allow you to ask when last you heard about Syria war. Well as for me I chose Trump end of Syria crisis over Obama/Markel refugee policy. Well as an Immigrant Trump might be bad for us but for am Americans Trump just made the US to dodge the bullet of turning into a third world country in few years. Under Obama over 60% unemployment among African Americans and national unemployment of about 15%. Under 4 years debt climbed with about 5 trillion. You can't run America like Nigeria and other poorest countries and expect a different result. I will rather hibernate in a prosperous America with some issues of racism, than in a Detroit like America. Abi since Naija don sign to always move from bad to worse. Another 4 years of Buhari + 8 years of Atiku... People will ask oyinbo people to bring their slave ship again.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims!

Are all ritualist Nigerians?

Not true.

1. Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias De Colombia (FARC)

2. Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (ETA)

3. New People’s Army (NPA)

4. Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)

And there are some more non-Islamic terrorist groups or as they say freedom fighters.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Greatzeus(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Bro don't mind those hypocrites (western nations). Were they not the one criticising Robert Mugabe.
It's called slave master syndrome,if it's white people doing it,it must be right,they are white. angry
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nalikedis:
And who told you Mogabe can ever loose a free and fair election in Zimbabwe?

Are you telling me that the Zimbabwean nation is made up of people who think the best thing for them is a 100yrs old man who sleeps at meetings and they're all happy their country is now the property of a family dynasty, to be passed on from father to son generation after generation? I'm not from Zimbabwe, but I don't think any people would want that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by ottersberger(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

Yes you can know if you are responding to a 13years old,by checking their posts or comments. You are actually what you say. Now check your posts and check mine and see who is likely to be a 13 years old.
Since you can't give your opinion without insult,you seems to be the 13 years old. No wonder all post you created ended up with you being the only one who comments. grin

No!. I'll not take the bait. Read my post again. This time slowly, then thank me later for educating you. bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
SnowJay92:

Are you telling me that the Zimbabwean nation is made up of people who think the best thing for them is a 100yrs old man who sleeps at meetings and they're all happy their country is now the property of a family dynasty, to be passed on from father to son generation after generation? I'm not from Zimbabwe, but I don't think any people would want that.

Don't mind them o. I wonder how some people think. This is why Nigeria is what it is! There are just too many of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by redsun(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
The woman acts like someone that could make a good housewife and mother. Relatively the best among them all.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by kibra4u(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Celcius:

No, because he is disaster personified.

Where trump has gotten to today, in your entire life you cant never r
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

It's called slave master syndrome,if it's white people doing it,it must be right,they are white. angry

I guess slave-master syndrome is equally responsible for Africa being so backward in every sphere of life, the most blessed and naturally stable continent on earth has become so uninhabitable that it's people don't mind drowning in the Mediterranean or dying in the Sahara just to escape "home" ...our home, why can't we change the way we think to know if we can stop being the ever stunted baby of the planet? Are Germans complaining? How many Germans would go hungry this night? What do you think these Europeans stand to loose even if your leaders time from the grave?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greatzeus:

Neocolonialism, one of the factors affecting Africa. God bless you man.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Don't talk about stuffs you don't understand
oya! tell him about German politics! grin the only thing miss merkel got wrong was letting syrian refugees terrorists into Europe through Germany apart from that Merkel is a brilliant! chancellor

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by YelloweWest: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

Not true.

And there are some more non-Islamic terrorist groups or as they say freedom fighters.
Abeg wait!

Which other religious groups plans and kills random innocent people in the name of God?
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by fwallex4truth: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
paiz:
What a man can do a woman can do better

The most powerful woman on earth

Congratulations to the president of west germany(according to our president)
like as in the case of Diazine Maduekwe, former Nigeria Petroleum minister.

Where she looted roughly billions of dollars.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by kibra4u(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Celcius:

Where President Trump has gotten to today, in your entire life you can never attain that achievement. Mumu...... tongue
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by edemsimeon: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
EVERY SITUATION IS AN EXPERIENCE......
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by IloveTrump(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
TundeHashim:
It seems I don't know the meaning of prosperity again. Last time I checked, the American economy is not doing better than it was during Obama regime, unemployment is still not lower than pre-Obama times, America hasn't been able to stop the war in Syria, mediate the Qatar crisis, prevent the Nuclear program in North Korea and Iran, Obliterate ISIS. In fact, he's the most hated president so far in recent history. More disrespected than George Bush
why are you like this, stop all this nonsense, just kiss the true. even CNN can't hide the truth, democrats are even saying that it was the policies of the pass administration that making the the economy to be booming and here you are saying the last time you check it wasn't different from Obama economy. I no you are a Muslim, so no time to argue with you. you don't read.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Neocolonialism, one of the factors affecting Africa. God bless you man.

They won't have to neocolonize anybody if our people don't flock to their countries to constitute nuisance, it feels unpatriotic to sound this way, but it's the hard truth, think on it!
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by IloveTrump(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
kibra4u:

Where President Trump has gotten to today, in your entire life you can never attain that achievement. Mumu...... tongue
no nigerian can.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
merkel lover of Muslims, until they blow her house up. then she will learn.
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by tjmc: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
paiz:
What a man can do a woman can do better

The most powerful woman on earth

Congratulations to the president of west germany(according to our president)

So what your father can do, your mother can do better. You a total disgrace. If what a man can do woman can do better then a woman should urinate inside a bottle let me see

grin
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Celcius: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
kibra4u:

When a mallam speaks we'll know. Dumb as a nail.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by tjmc: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
fwallex4truth:
like as in the case of Diazine Maduekwe, former Nigeria Petroleum minister.

Where she looted roughly billions of dollars.

Or alhassan and oluremi
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
YelloweWest:

Abeg wait!

Which other religious groups plans and kills random innocent people in the name of God?

All of these religious groups I have mentioned kill innocent people whether they do it in the name of God or Mickey Mouse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by slegerman(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

Not true.

My brother, you forgot to mention IPOB. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Celcius:

yea? the man is a billionaire o! besides have you met Trump personally? to know if he is A disaster. you have been watching too much fake news channels.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by slegerman(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Let's give a female president a chance in this country.

Please tell me you are joking.

1 Like

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
slegerman:

My brother, you forgot to mention IPOB. grin

Thunder fire you for causing trouble on a Sunday. grin
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Exjoker(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
talktrue1:
Congrats to her but how many tenure she want to stay
Exactly my thought. I have known this as Chancellor for very long time now
Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by claremont(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
I respect Angela Merkel a lot. She and the German people have put the UK political leaders to shame with regards to the treatment of immigrants. Whilst Germany opened its doors to refugees, the UK voted for Brexit mainly because they dislike immigrants. Germany is slowly taking over the position of the leader of the free world after that role was abdicated by the Americans who voted for Trump. The UK and the US has a lot to learn from Germany, both countries are slowly turning themselves into a laughing stock with respect to domestic and foreign policy.

The only thing I find worrying in this election is the rise of the far right, it brings back memories of the Hitler days.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Merkel Wins German Election by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
SnowJay92:

They won't have to neocolonize anybody if our people don't flock to their countries to constitute nuisance, it feels unpatriotic to sound this way, but it's the hard truth, think on it!
You are right, but neocolonialism started when the imperialist install and support tyrant leaders in Africa and third world nations. They put pressure on Africa by using IMF to control her resources, wage unneccessary war which leads to economic downturn in African nations. Won't African citizens go for greener pastures in their nations.

Look at the influx of refugees in Europe, who created the mess? US and NATO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion! / Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals / Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.