Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pls How Do I Put Games On My Ps3 With Or Without Jailbreaking It - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls How Do I Put Games On My Ps3 With Or Without Jailbreaking It (1221 Views)

Help! I Need Pes2020 Patch For My Ps3 Pes2018 / Fixing my PS3 Slim Cech-2003a that doesn't read Discs / My Ps3 Is Stuck On Please Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Put Games On My Ps3 With Or Without Jailbreaking It by kachi10000(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pls guys help me out.. How do I put games on my ps3 without or with jailbreaking and how much does it cost.. Is it something I can do on my own.. Pls help a brother out
Re: Pls How Do I Put Games On My Ps3 With Or Without Jailbreaking It by StPete: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
You cannot put games on ur ps3 without jailbreaking it and to jailbreak it, you can get lots of tutorials online. One of the places in Lagos that I know that they jailbreak is at Alaba International.

And just in case you intend buying ps3 cds or u know someone who does, I have some ps3 cds for sale including:

GTA V
PES 14
UNCHARTED 3
CRYSIS 3
GOW 3
DARKSIDERS
COD MW3
Re: Pls How Do I Put Games On My Ps3 With Or Without Jailbreaking It by klabi(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2017
StPete:
You cannot put games on ur ps3 without jailbreaking it and to jailbreak it, you can get lots of tutorials online. One of the places in Lagos that I know that they jailbreak is at Alaba International.

And just in case you intend buying ps3 cds or u know someone who does, I have some ps3 cds for sale including:

GTA V
PES 14
UNCHARTED 3
CRYSIS 3
GOW 3
DARKSIDERS
COD MW3
price for uncharted and the gta v
Re: Pls How Do I Put Games On My Ps3 With Or Without Jailbreaking It by StPete: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2017
klabi:
4k each
Re: Pls How Do I Put Games On My Ps3 With Or Without Jailbreaking It by fergieboy: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
klabi:
Why not jailbreak it.. Mine is jail broken .. Loaded gta,unchanted and gow for 2k

(1) (Reply)

Used PS3 With Loaded Games Urgently Needed / Fairly Psp For Sale / Farcry 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.