Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,823 members, 7,798,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira (622 Views)

Do You Want Your Ebooks Professionally Written? / Why/how You Should Run A Successful Blog To Aid Sales Of Your Ebooks / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira by nancyv(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Order ur ebooks here. we have all sorts of ebooks.. Romance novels,
Medical books,
Literature books ,
Inspirational books etc .All in PDF format. Order at a cheap rate of 50 naira.

if you are interested in our WhatsApp group, you can drop your contact.
we recommend and discuss all kinds of novels.
Our ebooks are available.
we have so many interesting novels available.
Re: Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira by greatnaija01: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
am from uniben and I would love to be in the group but via email.
Re: Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira by nancyv(f): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
greatnaija01:
am from uniben and I would love to be in the group but via email.
Lol.great.
I can send the e books via e-mail too if u are interested.
Re: Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira by greatnaija01: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
yes so am so bored in benin here I need books to keep me company. is there a facebook group for the book club?

nancyv:

Lol.great.
I can send the e books via e-mail too if u are interested.
Re: Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira by nancyv(f): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Available now

DETERMINED LADY

Tough-minded Jessica Trent's sole intention is to free her nitwit brother from the destructive influence of Sebastian Ballister, the notorious Marquess of Dain. She never expects to desire the arrogant, amoral cad. And when Dain's reciprocal passion places them in a scandalously compromising, and public, position, Jessica is left with no choice but to seek satisfaction...

LORD OF SCOUNDRELS

Damn the minx for tempting him, kissing him... and then forcing him to salvage her reputation! Lord Dain can't wait to put the infuriating bluestocking in her place—and in some amorous position, And if that means marriage, so be it!—Though Sebastian is less than certain he can continue to remain aloof... and steel his heart to the sensuous, headstrong lady's considerable charms.

Re: Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
A Great Story Is Available On Okada Books at A Cheap Price. https://www.okadabooks.com/search?term=Compatibles
Re: Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira by nancyv(f): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
greatnaija01:
yes so am so bored in benin here I need books to keep me company. is there a facebook group for the book club?

No Facebook group for now. only WhatsApp group.
Re: Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira by Felimore: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Add me up to the what's app group 08
Re: Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira by Felimore: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Add me up to the what's app group 08030822843
Re: Order Your Ebooks At A Cheap Price Of 50 Naira by Syndi45(f): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'm interested please add me up in the Whatsapp group 08067146390

(1) (Reply)

Never Give Up / Please I'm Looking For This Book Please Helppppp!!!!! / Hearts And Head - A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.