₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,899,246 members, 3,866,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 October 2017 at 12:05 AM

Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (100 Views)

Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos / Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by Gazasomadina: 7:26am On Sep 25
Apart from her role in comedy series Jenifa’s Diary, not much is known about the actress, Lota Chukwu.

She recently shared 15 things people may not know about her on her blog!

1). My full name is Ugwu Lotachukwu Jacinta Obianuju Amelia. I named myself Elixir, its the drink of the gods in Ancient Greek and it’s the source of their eternal youth and beauty (I’m a big fan of mythologies). And yes, with a face like this, the potion does exist.
2). I’m very, what I like to call ‘God-aware’. I’m not a Christian (Christ-like) yet, but I think about God in anything thing I do, not that it prevents me from committing sin all the time though. I guess it comes from my name “Lotachukwu” which means “remember God”. I am very scared of The Big Guy, and I try to make amends in my own little way, Like I don’t have s*x...Read on@ http://www.benedictsblog.com/lota-chukwu-kiki…as-diary-actress/
Re: Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress by WALEXYY(m): 7:43am On Sep 25
Gazasomadina:
Apart from her role in comedy series Jenifa’s Diary, not much is known about the actress, Lota Chukwu.

She recently shared 15 things people may not know about her on her blog!

1). My full name is Ugwu Lotachukwu Jacinta Obianuju Amelia. I named myself Elixir, its the drink of the gods in Ancient Greek and it’s the source of their eternal youth and beauty (I’m a big fan of mythologies). And yes, with a face like this, the potion does exist.
2). I’m very, what I like to call ‘God-aware’. I’m not a Christian (Christ-like) yet, but I think about God in anything thing I do, not that it prevents me from committing sin all the time though. I guess it comes from my name “Lotachukwu” which means “remember God”. I am very scared of The Big Guy, and I try to make amends in my own little way, Like I don’t have s*x...Read on@ http://www.benedictsblog.com/lota-chukwu-kiki…as-diary-actress/

Whao!!!!!!

(0) (Reply)

"I'm Not One For Accolades" - Singer, Omawumi Declares / “don Jazzy Is Impotent” – Nigerian Lady Says / Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot Shake Body Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.