Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label (28091 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Tinny's act, Ycee who shared a negative article about M.I Abaga's record label, Chocolate City, got a stern warning from the music label boss, who told him to get the name of his record label off the post.

Here's the exchange below, after Ycee shared the article that came with this caption;

"FACTS ONLY WE COMING ����#TINNYMAFIA"

He heeded the warning, here's what we saw now;

http://www.lailasblog.com/m-abaga-comes-ycee-shared-negative-story-record-label/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm...Every single day our celebrities must bring up issues..That ycee guy should respect his boss.. MI is far above him. All these spoilt kids sef

55 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by pyyxxaro: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2017
Naaa too much Igbo and SK de worry them undecided

5 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Rickjordan(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2017
kk
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by dejifalad(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Another beef
This is what hip-hop is all about. Ego flying up from both camp

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by MhizzAJ(f): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2017
M.I d short black boy

15 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nixiepie(f): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2017
The pineapple head wont mind his business ba sad

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Tamarapetty(f): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2017
i'm entertained everyday! celeb beef, celeb leaked nude, celeb broken marriage due to domestic blah blah bull shiii. everything must be on social media. celebs and their mentality!

5 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by IdeyFindWife: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Hmmm...Every single day our celebrities must bring up issues..That ycee guy should respect his boss.. MI is far above him. All these spoilt kids sef

Couldn't agree more, see the lazy lout writing long epistle only just to ping his mediocre label off Choc City!

They're young, eager for bread and don't mind stepping on heads. They keep saying saying "controversy sells records" but they forget that Tupac, a foremost, unintended poster-boy of that maxim also got shot in the controversy that followed as well as Biggie.

I'm yet to see Riri selling records off dissing Bey, or Yemi Alade sounding off this stupidly on Tiwa for cheap popularity but hey those are Queens, they got poised and their brains filthy what comes outta their mouth. You shouldn't hope to expect any class for alley-dogs and naija street-cats running high on cheap skunk, testosterone, low-IQ and praise from local bread-seller chicks.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by MrRhymes101(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2017
There was absolutely no need for Ycee to post that. People go just d look for trouble....wedding MC

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Elnino4ladies: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Childish from ycee

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by olaolulazio(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Two idiots.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Adatob(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Ycee dare not respond. He can't disrespect Abaga. And it's nothing serious.

Ask Iceberg slim or Kelly handsome. M.I will destroy your career if you come for him

27 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Financialfree: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Drniyi4u(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok, next

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by jrerico1(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2017
MI want fans to anticipate his album like world cup? Every 4 years?

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by ofuregbe(f): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2017
ghen ghen... breeze don blow...
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by NITRABOMB: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2017
Lmaooo
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Bhella5(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2017
before you all start to bash ycee, he has heeded so no need to get your asses up in an uproar. Ycee one of the best in his class
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Benekruku(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2017
The only consistent thing in Nigeria is corruption.

All our artiste only stay at the peak for a while!

M.I is quite aware at the back of his mind that Chocolate city is dead

8 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by lyriclekidd(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2017
story time
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Elnino4ladies: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Benekruku:
The only consistent thing in Nigeria is corruption.

All our artiste only stay at the peak for a while!

M.I is quite aware at the back of his mind that Chocolate city is dead

Chocolate city is still doing fine

Dice. koker and ckay are doing well

11 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2017
daz just d basic fact dat ycee pinpointed.. chocolate city is goin down..
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Naaa too much Igbo and SK de worry them undecided

Why Bring Igbo people in this matter now?
His initials are NK (Nnamdi Kanu) and not SK

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by jrerico1(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Chocolate city is still doing fine

Dice. koker and ckay are doing well
I bet him to listen to Nosa- Most high and this from ruby gyangs. CC are trying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa0ToMAodAY

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Maximus85(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2017
I don't know why we are so afraid of saying the truth. MI is done. He's redundant. Since he took over the tomtom city, nothing has happened.

MI... Game Over!

8 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by say4gunit(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2017
M.I - man of peace but never gun shy.

5 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2017
Tamarapetty:
i'm entertained everyday! celeb beef, celeb leaked nude, celeb broken marriage due to domestic blah blah bull shiii. everything must be on social media. celebs and their mentality!

Baby that's y its called*entertainment* industry
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Abbotp: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2017
M.I remains a boss.....I got lots of respect for him

somebody play me EPIC by M.I

4 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by joenor(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2017
Na wah... I smell end time... see beef everywhere.. crisis, plenty of things just dey happen... so bad!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dazzles In Black Gown For "The Tribunal" Premiere / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares A Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.