Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (10168 Views)

The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 / Introduction To Dropshipping Business In Nigeria Nairaland (Make Over $1000/mon) / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello to all my fans and friends out there, today we are going to discuss about one of the biggest and best online business models that is guaranteed to make you rich once you understand how it works and mastered it. This topic is vast, so we are going to take it step by step for a better understanding.

Let's get started...

When starting an online business, one of the key elements is having products to sell. In fact, without products and services, you don’t have a business at all.

So how do you get products… where do you find them… how do you know if they’ll sell… how do you get them to customers?

In the vast world of internet entrepreneurship, there are many answers to all of those questions. You could create your own products — but that can be a long and time-consuming process.

Or you could buy in bulk from a manufacturer and then ship out products to your customers as they buy. But that is an expensive solution, and you have to take the risk of investing that money in buying stock and not having sales.

There is a solution that allows you to overcome all those hassles. And it makes the whole startup process for your online venture that much easier. It’s called drop shipping. And it has taken the online business world by storm.

What Is Dropshipping?

Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product.

What this mean is that you don't have to pre-purchase the items you will be selling, and you can offer many different products to your potential customers at no cost. All you will be listing in your store or website is the picture of those products which you are going to just copy and paste free.

There are 3 major routes to starting this business models which I'm going to reveal here as we proceed.

Source....
https://www.kikimat.com/community/general-business-discussion/introduction-to-dropshipping-business-insider-secrets-to-make-over-2000month-dropshipping/#post-439
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2017
3 Major Routes To Dropshipping

There are 3 major routes to starting this business.

I'm going to briefly mention them below, then I will explain in full details in our next lecture under dropshipping. Make sure you are following so you don't miss any of the lessons.

The Routes:

1. Independent Store - Best Option. Required a domain name and hosting + Woocomerce

Here you have your international e-commerce store fully setup with payment gateway integration to sell globally, accepting all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Discover etc.
You will also be able to accept Bitcoin payment in your store.

There is also an option with payment gateway that let you withdraw money from your sales to your local bank account.

With this independent route, you are in full control of your dropshipping business. In other words, you are the Boss and CEO. You decide exactly how your DS (dropshipping) is run and operated and you can actually scale it up if you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2017
2. Amazon & EBay - Easy and Fast. No domain and hosting required. This option is cheaper to get started.

You don't need to pay any monthly fees for your store like in the case of Shopify and Bigcommerce.
You don't need to worry about payment gateways here.

When some people complain that they can't start dropshipping business because of payment gateway issues, I understand they don't know that they can dropship without having to worry about payment gateways with Amazon and eBay.

But of course, you must know how to use this route because Amazon and eBay doesn't allow Nigerians to sell on their platform.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2017
3.1. Shopify Store - Easy, Fast to get started. But Expensive Option. No domain and hosting required

3.2. Bigcommenrce - Easy, Fast to get started. But like Shopify, this option is expensive as well. No domain and hosting required

I will explain each of these methods, and how to get started with each method in upcoming tutorials. The free tutorials will first appear on Kikimat. You don't want to miss it.

In the meantime, ask your questions. Let's know if you are following.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Manutd19: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Nice. The main problem has always been accepting payment on the dropshipping store.
Which card payment gateway are you using and how did you get approved?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Manutd19:
Nice. The main problem has always been accepting payment on the dropshipping store.
Which card payment gateway are you using and how did you get approved?
It all depends on the route you take.
Like I explain in the post, you can accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard etc.

How I get approved?
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Manutd19: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2017
CosmicJames:

It all depends on the route you take.
Like I explain in the post, you can accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard etc.

How I get approved?
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean?

Which card gateway are you using?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Anybody that claims to be teaching Nigerians drop shipping business without capturing the possible payment options available for Nigerians is just out to extort money from Nigerians.
It's better you categorically state that you'll reveal the payment methods for a fee than saying you are giving out FREE info without revealing the payment methods.
Total rubbish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by stevecantrell: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Too much junk and pseudo-business in this section.

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Let's allow him land na. I know there are still some good Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Manutd19:

Which card gateway are you using?

There is no such thing as card gateway.
Make your question clear to get a clear answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Manutd19: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
CosmicJames:

There is no such thing as card gateway.
Make your question clear to get a clear answer

You should know I meant payment gateway. Getting approved by 2checkout is proving to be a difficult thing. Please throw more light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Harnix: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
CosmicJames:
Hello to all my fans and friends out there, today we are going to discuss about one of the biggest and best online business models that is guaranteed to make you rich once you understand how it works and mastered it. This topic is vast, so we are going to take it step by step for a better understanding.

Let's get started...

When starting an online business, one of the key elements is having products to sell. In fact, without products and services, you don’t have a business at all.

So how do you get products… where do you find them… how do you know if they’ll sell… how do you get them to customers?

In the vast world of internet entrepreneurship, there are many answers to all of those questions. You could create your own products — but that can be a long and time-consuming process.

Or you could buy in bulk from a manufacturer and then ship out products to your customers as they buy. But that is an expensive solution, and you have to take the risk of investing that money in buying stock and not having sales.

There is a solution that allows you to overcome all those hassles. And it makes the whole startup process for your online venture that much easier. It’s called drop shipping. And it has taken the online business world by storm.

What Is Dropshipping?

Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product.

What this mean is that you don't have to pre-purchase the items you will be selling, and you can offer many different products to your potential customers at no cost. All you will be listing in your store or website is the picture of those products which you are going to just copy and paste free.

There are 3 major routes to starting this business model which I'm going to reveal here as we proceed.

Source....
https://www.kikimat.com/community/general-business-discussion/introduction-to-dropshipping-business-insider-secrets-to-make-over-2000month-dropshipping/#post-439

Hello OP I've been following your posts here for some months now from the other thread. I've been waiting for this moment when you'd figure it all out.

Long story short I'm ready to invest and ensure i learn from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Hunry: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
op you seem to be a good teacher but I noticed you don't practice what you teach. why?

5 Likes

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2017
First and best route to dropshipping.

1. Independent Store.

Like I said earlier, this is the best option for running an e-commerce store and dropshipping business.

With an independent Store, you can run and manage an international e-commerce store that is fully setup with payment gateway integration to accept all major credit cards, Bitcoin, and PayPal payment in your store and sell globally.

What you will need setup an independent store:

1. A domain name.
This is your store web address

2. A hosting account.
This is where your store is hosted on the web. That is, where you store all your products on the web like in the case of a physical store where you rent a space to keep your goods.

3. Worpress + Woocomerce.
You will need to install Wordpress on your hosting account, install and activate the Woocomerce Plugin. Then you will be able to setup your store with payment gateway integration to start selling whatever products you want. And you can sell to any country in the world.

If you are a web designer/developer, you will find that the above steps is not a rocket science. With just some little additional information, you will be good to go.

This is an introductory class, as such, the step by step process of how this whole thing works is beyond the scope of this free tutorial.

But you can see what I said above in action to confirm that it is actually possible to have your own international e-commerce store to sell/dropship globally and cash your earnings in your local bank account here in Nigeria.

Visit Kikimat Store in my signature to confirm.
If you need a PayPal business account, you can order it from the store and pay with your credit card or Bitcoin.

Next update is on the second method to run this business which is Amazon EBay route.
This is the easiest and cheapest option to get started fast. Stay tuned

In the meantime, ask your question if there's anything you don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Hunry:
op you seem to be a good teacher but I noticed you don't practice what you teach. why?

First, there were always tough challenges in the way of doing most of the things I now share especially this dropshipping business of which were overcames a couple of months ago.

Secondly, the truth is that I love sharing and helping people. Another truth is that I now know a whole lot of things on making money online.
The last but not the least truth is that there is no way I can practically do everything that I know, but I can actually share them if I want.

That's why if you observe carefully, I usually said "How To Make" and not "How I Make" in my headlines to give room for honesty because I don't deceive or scam people.
And by the special grace of God, through my teachings, help and support, a lot of people have benefited in one way or the other. Some are actually making money online, and they are ever grateful

I'm actually active in the game bro. But I'm now very selective about the online business model I work and concentrate on based on my level of knowledge now.

Did you know about Kikimat, the social network for the next generation? That's a project I personally created. Kikimat, when fully developed to its full potential will be generate millions of Dollars/month in the new future.

I also have in place a solid plan to launch other great projects like job marketplace similar to Fiverr and a full-fledged e-commerce platform where you can open a store and sell your products on the platform like it is done on eBay and Amazon and Etsy in the future.

So you see, I have some really big dreams and the things I now share are very primary to me so I don't care given them away free. You will agree with me that most of the things I share freely are far better than what some people put in an e-book and sell for money

A teacher who teach doesn't need to do all that he teaches. But if you follow what he teaches, you will succeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Manutd19:

You should know I meant payment gateway. Getting approved by 2checkout is proving to be a difficult thing. Please throw more light
I don't know the route you are taking. But if you're using the independent store route, use stripe. It will make your life easy. Plus you will be able to withdraw your earnings to your local bank account.

2checkout will stress the hell out of you! And at the end, the chance of getting your account approved is -0%

I had a very terrible experience with them (2checkout). Is not what I will start explaining here. But if you check the other thread on "Dropshipping In Nigeria, Experience, Advice and How To", you will see where I wrote a very bad review about them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Royal155:
Anybody that claims to be teaching Nigerians drop shipping business without capturing the possible payment options available for Nigerians is just out to extort money from Nigerians.
It's better you categorically state that you'll reveal the payment methods for a fee than saying you are giving out FREE info without revealing the payment methods.
Total rubbish.
I think you should slow down bro. This is just an introductory class and is free. I need to tell my people what is possible and available to them. It will then be left for instrested persons to figure out how to take advantage of the opportunity.

Do you actually expect me to charge people for this introducing?

Nobody in his/her right thinking will expect to get everything for free. This statement suggest that I will actually charge for more detailed information on this subject.

On the payment gateway for Nigerians, unfortunately, the major gateways like PayPal and Stripe are not available to Nigerians at the moment. One has to figure out how to use them from Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2017
This is
CosmicJames:

I think you should slow down bro. This is just an introductory class and is free. I need to tell my people what is possible and available to them. It will then be left for instrested persons to figure out how to take advantage of the opportunity.

Do you actually expect me to charge people for this introducing?

Nobody in his/her right thinking will expect to get everything for free. This statement suggest that I will actually charge for more detailed information on this subject.

On the payment gateway for Nigerians, unfortunately, the major gateways like PayPal and Stripe are not available to Nigerians at the moment. One has to figure out how to use them from Nigeria
This is what I was saying. It's time you guys stop using this word ' FREE' anytime you are creating a drop shipping thread like this.I have been following all the drop shipping threads, where you also contribute to the topic and yet no one has been able to touch light the possible payment method available for Nigerians. To even think that I paid one stvpid fellow for the infor and I ended getting a useless eBook. I just tire for una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Royal155:
This is This is what I was saying. It's time you guys stop using this word ' FREE' anytime you are creating a drop shipping thread like this.I have been following all the drop shipping threads, where you also contribute to the topic and yet no one has been able to touch light the possible payment method available for Nigerians. To even think that I paid one stvpid fellow for the infor and I ended getting a useless eBook. I just tire for una.
I thought as much that you've probably have been scammed somewhere along the line because you sound so furious.
It was as if you've had a bitter experience with me before.

Well, sorry about your bad experience. But you need to direct your anger to the person that sold the useless e-book to you. The last time I checked, I haven't had any deal with you and it went bad. So why upload your anger here?

I just told you that the major payment gateways for international e-commerce and dropshipping like PayPal and Stripe are not available to Nigerians at the moment.

That's the truth. Anything else is false.

You have aired your opinion using the word "FREE" But you see, you cannot decide what other people will/should do and the way they should do it. You have to live with it or leave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Whatever lipsrsealed
CosmicJames:

I thought as much that you've probably have been scammed somewhere along the line because you sound so furious.
It was as if you've had a bitter experience with me before.

Well, sorry about your bad experience. But you need to direct your anger to the person that sold the useless e-book to you. The last time I checked, I haven't had any deal with you and it went bad. So why upload your anger here?

I just told you that the major payment gateways for international e-commerce and dropshipping like PayPal and Stripe are not available to Nigerians at the moment.

That's the truth. Anything else is false.

You have aired your opinion using the word "FREE" But you see, you cannot decide what other people will/should do and the way they should so it. You have to live with it or leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Continuation

Route 2

Amazon eBay Dropshipping

This is the best easy and cheapest option to run a dropshipping business. No domain name is required, no hosting or payment gateway integration. And you will be selling on an already established platform. So it is relatively easy to get started with this method faster and start making sales. There are some requirements though as you will see below.

Requirements To Get Started With This Method.

1. Amazon account

2. EBay account

3. PayPal business account

4. Credit card (VCC)

5. VPN software

These are the major things that are required for this method.

Each of the method I'm revealing in this discussion are broad topics that beyond the scope of this free introductory class that is aimed at revealing what is possible and available to us.

We still have another method to discuss which is the Shopify and Bigcommerce route. Don't miss it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Bookiemart01(f): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Hi, I'll like to know more about selling on amazon and eBay.
I'm very interested. If you will deliver value for money, I don't mind paying to get the necessary information.

CosmicJames:
Continuation

Route 2

Amazon eBay Dropshipping

This is the best easy and cheapest option to run a dropshipping business. No domain name is required, no hosting or payment gateway integration. And you will be selling on an already established platform. So it is relatively easy to get started with this method faster and start making sales. There are some requirements though as you will see below.

Requirements To Get Started With This Method.

1. Amazon account

2. EBay account

3. PayPal business account

4. Credit card (VCC)

5. VPN software

These are the major things that are required for this method.

Each of the method I'm revealing in this discussion are broad topics that beyond the scope of this free introductory class that is aimed at revealing what is possible and available to us.

We still have another method to discuss which is the Shopify and Bigcommerce route. Don't miss it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Hi, I'll like to know more about selling on amazon and eBay.
I'm very interested. If you will deliver value for money, I don't mind paying to get the necessary information.

Hello @Bookie,
The Amazon eBay method of dropshipping is the best option. The reason is because there is already an existing large audience to sell to. One doesn't need to advertise before making a sale and there is no monthly subscription fees for one's store like paying $29.99/month in the case of Shopify even if there is no sale.

Only downside is that one is not in full control as the store can be shut down if there's too many negative reviews.

You won't be selling on Amazon. Rather, you will be selling on eBay using Amazon as a supplier/dropshipper. You won't be bothering yourself with the stress of sourcing for products from China, and having to handle the delays that might arise therein.

The people who sells on Amazon have done all the research on the product to make sure that it is original and in good condition before listing it on Amazon. Amazon is an established trusted brand, and with Amazon, one day delivery is possible with free shipping which is a plus in dropshipping business.

But you need to know exactly how the whole process really works. The products that when you dropship will give you free shipping and thereby increase your profit.
You will also need the items I listed above to run this method of dropshipping.

If this sounds interesting to you, you may want to contact me.
But before you contact me, please note that I have my own independent store (visit my signature), so I'm currently not dropshipping on eBay using Amazon.

I have to tell you that in advance to keep the process transparent.
That's how I operate my stuffs. I keep it real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Bookiemart01(f): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
This sounds nice. My main issue is how to cash out money generated from sales.
I quite disagree with buying from amazon to sell on eBay. Ebay items are generally cheaper than Amazon items. I wonder how profit will be made from buying from Amazon to sell on eBay.

CosmicJames:

Hello @Bookie,
The Amazon eBay method of dropshipping is the best option. The reason is because there is already an existing large audience to sell to. One doesn't need to advertise before making a sale and there is no monthly subscription fees for one's store like paying $29.99/month in the case of Shopify even if there is no sale.

Only downside is that one is not in full control as the store can be shut down if there's too many negative reviews.

You won't be selling on Amazon. Rather, you will be selling on eBay using Amazon as a supplier/dropshipper. You won't be bothering yourself with the stress of sourcing for products from China, and having to handle the delays that might arise therein.

The people who sells on Amazon have done all the research on the product to make sure that it is original and in good condition before listing it on Amazon. Amazon is an established trusted brand, and with Amazon, one day delivery is possible with free shipping which is a plus in dropshipping business.

But you need to know exactly how the whole process really works. The products that when you dropship will give you free shipping and thereby increase your profit.
You will also need the items I listed above to run this method of dropshipping.

If this sounds interesting to you, you may want to contact me.
But before you contact me, please note that I have my own independent store (visit my signature), so I'm currently not dropshipping on eBay using Amazon.

I have to tell you that in advance to keep the process transparent.
That's how I operate my stuffs. I keep it real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bookiemart01:
This sounds nice. My main issue is how to cash out money generated from sales.
I quite disagree with buying from amazon to sell on eBay. Ebay items are generally cheaper than Amazon items. I wonder how profit will be made from buying from Amazon to sell on eBay.

Withdrawals of earnings is via PayPal. That's eBay for you. Yeah, agreed with the price difference. But that not always the case. Many items are actually cheaper on Amazon than on eBay. Infact, most eBay sellers are merely dropshipping Amazon products on eBay
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Manutd19: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
CosmicJames:

I don't know the route you are taking. But if you're using the independent store route, use stripe. It will make your life easy. Plus you will be able to withdraw your earnings to your local bank account.

2checkout will stress the hell out of you! And at the end, the chance of getting your account approved is -0%

I had a very terrible experience with them (2checkout). Is not what I will start explaining here. But if you check the other thread on "Dropshipping In Nigeria, Experience, Advice and How To", you will see where I wrote a very bad review about them

Thanks. I believe stripe don't accept Nigerians. Please tell me how to get accepted by stripe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Manutd19:

Thanks. I believe stripe don't accept Nigerians. Please tell me how to get accepted by stripe
You're welcome. How to do it is by choosing a country that is supported by Stripe, then register as a citizen of that country.
You will have to do it yourself, or pay somebody to do it for you.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Bookiemart01(f): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
I disagree. I shop on both sites so I know. Anyway, I am more interested in selling. How do I guard against PayPal limitations on eBay proceeds?

CosmicJames:

Withdrawals of earnings is via PayPal. That's eBay for you. Yeah, agreed with the price difference. But that not always the case. Many items are actually cheaper on Amazon than on eBay. Infact, most eBay sellers are merely dropshipping Amazon products on eBay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Continuation

Method 3

Shopify and Bigcommerce Route.

What you will need to run this method.

A Shopify and Bigcommerce store.

With this method, you don't have to worry about domain name and hosting account as well as payment gateway integration.

This is the easiest method to get started. But it is an expensive option especially if you are just starting out.

If you choose to go with Bigcommerce, you will have to be paying $29.99/month started plan fee for your store. It doesn't matter whether you are not making sales. At the end of the month, you must pay your fees.

Shopify is a little bit cheaper with a $9/month started plan. Which ever way, this option is not newbie friendly. So you will want to think very well before choosing this option to do your dropshipping business.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Conclusion

We have now come to the end of this introductory class.

So far we've been able to define dropshipping and discovered the three major methods to starting the business.

It is important to know that before you can jump on board to use any method, you will need to have detailed information on it to succeed.

Now to round this up, dropshipping is an established online business that is proving to work. You can make really good money online doing it. But of course, you must know exactly how and the route you want to take.

If you want to establish your own e-commerce/dropshipping business as an independent entity, then go for the first method which is Independent Store that is hosted on your own domain name.

If are in a hurry, or you just want to make money online and don't want to bother about establishing your own brand, then go for the second method which is Amazon eBay route.

I don't recommend Shopify Bigcommerce route. But you can still go for it if you like.

Question time.

Have a question? Let's hear it in the comment box

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. / Oil Price Hits $50 Per Barrel / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.