Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (10174 Views)

The Forgotten System That Can Make You Over $3000 On Fiverr Monthly In 2022 / Introduction To Dropshipping Business In Nigeria Nairaland (Make Over $1000/mon) / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by sonety2k(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2017
cool
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2017
A mentorship training program on proven online business models that works is coming up on the 30th of this Oct 2017. And the Amazon eBay dropshipping method introduced in this thread is one of the courses that will be treated in that mentorship training.

The full details and exactly how to dropship on eBay using Amazon will be revealed.
Plus other awesome programs.

For full details of the mentorship training program and how to be part of it,
Follow this link:
https://www.kikimat.com/1224-2/
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
The shopify route is more generally known to people than other method of drop shipping.

I will not teach Shopify drop shipping as part of the mentorship training that we are starting at the end of October 2017 because it is expensive. $9-29/month for Shopify store as a starter pack.

And you have to advertise to at least drive sales to ur shop and look for customers
Which made it harder especially for newbies.
This is not part of payment gateway problems that you will have to face.

The Amazon eBay method which is what I will reveal in full detail in the Mentorship Training doesn't require capital to start. Except that as a new seller, eBay will hold customer money for 21days before releasing it. Which implies that one has to use his/her money to complete the order pending when eBay will release the customers money. And this only happens at the initial to new sellers on eBay. And it is an eBay buyer protection policy.
Otherwise no start up capital is required.

And there is no monthly shop subscription fees to pay. For more detail about the training, check the link above or my signature.

Alteratively, WhatsApp me on +234 703 674 1556
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by saddabm(m): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by easytos(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2017
saddabm:
Genuine deal with KABOD CONZULTS 

Buy phones, laptops and any other item from USA (amazon, eBay and other USA online sites) and ship to Nigeria easily

Our rates:
Fixed charges
-Tablet: $18/unit
-Regular laptop: $40/unit
-Mini laptop: $28/unit
-Gaming laptop: $45/unit
-Tech phones:$13/unit.

Other charges apart from the above listed items
1-15lbs(2.2lbs =1kg): $4.7/lbs
16- 50lbs: $4.6/lbs
51 and above: $4.5/lbs

NOTE: THESE ARE SHIPPING COSTS. ITEM COST NOT INCLUDED.

We can either buy the item for you when you have found it online or help search out the item and buy for you. 
Also, we can help bring in items from friends and relatives in USA. 

Shipping is done on weekly basis; every Friday.
Item takes 7-14 days to reach Lagos AFTER DELIVERY TO OUR USA ADDRESS. 
If there is any form of delay(WHICH IS UNUSUAL), we are obliged to carry you along appropriately.

We can get your items to you outside Lagos(additional charges applied based on precise location). 

Contacts: 08062979327; 08112630445
For whatsapp - 08086071320; 08112630445

*Items to be imported will be properly screened as we DO NOT SHIP ILLEGAL ITEMS

*We do not offer a refund for items that were purchased as a result of you sending us a wrong link, size or color especially if they have been shipped to Nigeria. Therefore proper confirmation will be done before each order. 

*Cancelling your order after you have paid us money but before purchase is made will attract a surcharge of N1000 (One thousand naira). Then the balance will be refunded. 

*We do not have any power over when items will be delivered from the online store to our US address. Our delivery time starts when we receive your item in our store in USA.

6. Exchange rate per time based on the international market rates.

Contacts: 08062979327; 08112630445
For whatsapp - 08086071320; 08112630445

KABOD CONZULTS, your satisfaction is our priority.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2018
CosmicJames:
Conclusion

We have now come to the end of this introductory class.

So far we've been able to define dropshipping and discovered the three major methods to starting the business.

It is important to know that before you can jump on board to use any method, you will need to have detailed information on it to succeed.

Now to round this up, dropshipping is an established online business that is proving to work. You can make really good money online doing it. But of course, you must know exactly how and the route you want to take.

If you want to establish your own e-commerce/dropshipping business as an independent entity, then go for the first method which is Independent Store that is hosted on your own domain name.

If are in a hurry, or you just want to make money online and don't want to bother about establishing your own brand, then go for the second method which is Amazon eBay route.

I don't recommend Shopify Bigcommerce route. But you can still go for it if you like.

Question time.

Have a question? Let's hear it in the comment box
hello bro how can i get a detailed report on all options you mentioned here. Thanks
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
gonagona:
hello bro how can i get a detailed report on all options you mentioned here. Thanks
You can get it from me on demand.
That is, if you can/ready to pay for the detailed info, then I can get you the report excluding the Shopify, Bigcommerce route.

Also, the EBay route is fully explained in my mentorship training program.
So if you join the mentorship training program, then you will understand the eBay route in full details
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
thanks i'll get in touch asap
CosmicJames:

You can get it from me on demand.
That is, if you can/ready to pay for the detailed info, then I can get you the report excluding the Shopify, Bigcommerce route.

Also, the EBay route is fully explained in my mentorship training program.
So if you join the mentorship training program, then you will understand the eBay route in full details
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Sakaslim(m): 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nigerians are set of gullible folks. You want the OP to teach you a drop shipping method he has not even practised. Whatever information you may need to dropship successfully or make money online in general is online. Go to YouTube and search for practical videos.

Having said that nobody should pay a dime for a mentorship class from the Op. Buying from Amzon and selling on EBay Is frustrating. EBay will not release your money until after 90days, which means you will be using your money to buy on Amazon and you'll send to the person who ordered for your goods on eBay. What if the buyer ask for a refund and does not like what he gets, it means you have wasted your money.

I can't talk too much, it is pointless drop shipping from Amazon to eBay.

The only thing you can do which am doing is to open a shopify partner account which doesn't charge monthly and does then install oberlo app. But that also come with the challenge of payment gateway. You can install paystack which means you will only accept naira. The truth is that Your target audience is not Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by OjoMadiba: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Hello, I have a question about buying products and shipping them,

1) most products I intend to buy will come from aliexpress.com, how long does it take to get those products.

2) Can oberlo actually dropship (fulfill orders) from seller to buyer in this part of the world?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by MrLankeeee(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Sakaslim:
Nigerians are set of gullible folks. You want the OP to teach you a drop shipping method he has not even practised. Whatever information you may need to dropship successfully or make money online in general is online. Go to YouTube and search for practical videos.

Having said that nobody should pay a dime for a mentorship class from the Op. Buying from Amzon and selling on EBay Is frustrating. EBay will not release your money until after 90days, which means you will be using your money to buy on Amazon and you'll send to the person who ordered for your goods on eBay. What if the buyer ask for a refund and does not like what he gets, it means you have wasted your money.

I can't talk too much, it is pointless drop shipping from Amazon to eBay.

The only thing you can do which am doing is to open a shopify partner account which doesn't charge monthly and does then install oberlo app. But that also come with the challenge of payment gateway. You can install paystack which means you will only accept naira. The truth is that Your target audience is not Nigeria.

I'm trying to open a Shopify account but d payment gateway is my problem, if I'm using paystack can I sell to pple outside Nigeria?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Sakaslim(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
For now, paystack cannot accept anything but the Naira. If you can set up a paypal business account, you can give it a shot. I heard people can now open a paypal business account and link their naija card. You can look up on that
MrLankeeee:

I'm trying to open a Shopify account but d payment gateway is my problem, if I'm using paystack can I sell to pple outside Nigeria?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by mesoprogress(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Sakaslim:
For now, paystack cannot accept anything but the Naira. If you can set up a paypal business account, you can give it a shot. I heard people can now open a paypal business account and link their naija card. You can look up on that

Paystack can be activated for international payment. Drawback is that it will show your buyers naira equivalent on checkout. There's a paid plugin to display currency based on your ip geolocation on shopify. Your customers will buy on their local currency, unfortunately paystack will show them naira equivalent on checkout.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by MrLankeeee(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
What of Rave by flutterwave?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
MrLankeeee:

Use www.bluesnap.com
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Emmysteve(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
J
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by MrLankeeee(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Use www.bluesnap.com

Thank you, great info
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Sakaslim(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ok Guys i have good news for all dropshipping prospects. For some that contacted me recently, i have shared with them a new payment platform that will collect your money for you in any currency and put it directly in your payooner account. Which means when you register with them, you also register for a payooner acount or if you have an existing payooner account you just link that to their platform. I have tried it and it works.

Secondly, if you are worried about the shopify monthly payment, don't worry we have a way around that too. I know how hard it is to set up a store that isnt live and youre starting to pay for it.

What am i saying in essence, the issue of payment has been taken care of.
2. You dont need to pay shopify store monthly charge.

We making progress people!
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 3:38am On Mar 17, 2018
Sakaslim:

Ok Guys i have good news for all dropshipping prospects. For some that contacted me recently, i have shared with them a new payment platform that will collect your money for you in any currency and put it directly in your payooner account. Which means when you register with them, you also register for a payooner acount or if you have an existing payooner account you just link that to their platform. I have tried it and it works.

Secondly, if you are worried about the shopify monthly payment, don't worry we have a way around that too. I know how hard it is to set up a store that isnt live and youre starting to pay for it.

Stripe has issues with verification, and is little bit expensive to get the required documents to for their verification
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by africanman85: 3:51am On Mar 17, 2018
Sakaslim:

I am interested o
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Sakaslim(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
CosmicJames:

Stripe has issues with verification, and is little bit expensive to get the required documents to for their verification

Sorry sir this is not stripe. Use 2checkout.com
You need a proof of ID to open a payooner account.
You need a proof of physical address by uploading your utility bill. Note that the address must be the one used on your Shopify store

And lastly, you to write a shipping policy, return policy and so on your Shopify home page.

You're good to go
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Emmysteve(m): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sakaslim:

Well done. Pls can you create a thread and give details analysis for people that would like to go into it pls?
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sakaslim:

Sorry sir this is not stripe. Use 2checkout.com
You need a proof of ID to open a payooner account.
You need a proof of physical address by uploading your utility bill. Note that the address must be the one used on your Shopify store

And lastly, you to write a shipping policy, return policy and so on your Shopify home page.

You're good to go
The issue I have with 2co is that they like stressing the hell out of somebody and at the end, they will most likely not approve one's account.

I had an account with them. I applied sometimes last year and provided all the documents they requested (I went through a lot providing all those documents). Then much later after a long waiting, it was as if they no longer knows what to ask for. So they ask me to give them "Admin Login Details" of my website.

Then I was like:
What? Admin login details? Why? What for?
That was the end of our communication, and they declined activating my account till date.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Sakaslim(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
CosmicJames:

The issue I have with 2co is that they like stressing the hell out of somebody and at the end, they will most likely not approve one's account.

I had an account with them. I applied sometimes last year and provided all the documents they requested (I went through a lot providing all those documents). Then much later after a long waiting, it was as if they no longer knows what to ask for. So they ask me to give them "Admin Login Details" of my website.

Then I was like:
What? Admin login details? Why? What for?
That was the end of our communication, and they declined activating my account till date.

Well if that's what they told you, then it's been a long time ago. Process is now smoother. Like i said you don't need any documents than the ones I have written here
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by EnF1ScL: 12:38am On Mar 18, 2018
I buy gift cards like... *** iTunes Gift card ***amazon Gift card ***steam
wallet gift card ***Walmart Gift Card Vanilla gift card and other gift cards
you have I also buy others country gift card I.e ***Australia gift card
***Canadian gift card etc are also welcome *** ''''''''''''''"""" Instant
payment within 10min ........................................ God bless your
hustle...... Add me up on whattsapp
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 18, 2018
So one must hv a website b4 anything can happen
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by deafeyez: 4:38am On Mar 18, 2018
dcosmosboy:
So one must hv a website b4 anything can happen

No, not really. Although I have a site attached with shopify www.triqet.com however site is needed for a store to look professional.

I can give you or anyone unlimited access to a shopify store for a price of #9500. Like I said, you won't pay shopify until you start making cool cash no matter how many months.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=Sakaslim post=65927563][/quote]
I'm aware that a new company acquired 2co.
So maybe the new company have stepped in to make the process easy.
I will check them out again be that o

Thanks brother
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
If you are in Nigeria, just use www.bluesnap.com for your payment gateway. Bluesnap is superior
Avoid all other payment gateway for your store since most of them are just shortcuts for Nigeria. You could be banned.
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 2:40am On Mar 25, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
If you are in Nigeria, just use www.bluesnap.com for your payment gateway. Bluesnap is superior
Avoid all other payment gateway for your store since most of them are just shortcuts for Nigeria. You could be banned.
But Bluesnap declined my application.
Says they don't support business from my region (Nigeria) Except I have to sell Softwares.
Which software will I be selling?
I'm I a software developer?

I just tire for all these people shorting Nigeria out!
Re: Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial by bemagnify: 3:11am On Mar 25, 2018
CosmicJames:

But Bluesnap declined my application.
Says they don't support business from my region (Nigeria) Except I have to sell Softwares.
Which software will I be selling?
I'm I a software developer?

I just tire for all these people shorting Nigeria out!
Need someone who can offer me a USA/canada number for fiverr verification for a token... Contact me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Raises Benchmark MPR By 200 Basis Points To 24.75% / Why The Hig Rate Of Startup Failures In Nigeria? / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.