Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating (3365 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Samswags9(m): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello Great Nairalanders.

Its been Couple Of weeks after the release of budget friendly Infinix Note 4 Series.

If you are currently using Infinix Note 4 Pro, please share your experience with the device so far, the performance, Battery And Camera both the upside and downside of it.

Also, let us know your rating of the device on the scale of 1-10

Thank you.

@lalasticlala

Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Samswags9(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2017

Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2017
how many nairalanders buy that trash sef?
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Samswags9(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:

You Call That A Trash?
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by stevewheezy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
To be honest, Its been very very good using the device so far!!! Its freaking fast...
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Tonyreal49(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:

Lol see this 1
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by brandon180(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
Bro learn to appreciate things when u see one..hating aint gon get u anywhere..
#Peace
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Samswags9(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
brandon180:
Bro learn to appreciate things when u see one..hating aint gon get u anywhere.. #Peace
Help Me. Tell Am o
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Samswags9(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
stevewheezy:
To be honest, Its been very very good using the device so far!!! Its freaking fast...

Whoa!
But How Long Does The Battery Sustain You On Heavy Usage?
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by lastbaff(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nice thread. We'll know if the phone is keeping up to expectation.

Guys, check out the specs of Infinix phones here:
Latest Infinix phones and prices
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by stevewheezy(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Samswags9:

Whoa!
But How Long Does The Battery Sustain You On Heavy Usage?

Honestly, one and half days.... but about 3 days on light usage
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Homeyfav: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
swqpfg
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by gdbelt(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
I bought my Infinix note 4 in September 2017 but 5 years later 2022 d battery is completely week can't give me 3 hours heavy usage but all other functions working perfectly well....
Re: Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Eyanbahose: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
gdbelt:
I bought my Infinix note 4 in September 2017 but 5 years later 2022 d battery is completely week can't give me 3 hours heavy usage but all other functions working perfectly well....
you can't expect it to function on full capacity again na. E don try for you

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Airtel Gifting 8GB Data July 2018 / A Good Phone With Strong IP For Hustle Needed / Use Blackberry On Nokia E61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.