Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 PM

Davido’s Way Of Revenge After Wizkid Used His Ex Sira Kante In ‘come Closer-pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Way Of Revenge After Wizkid Used His Ex Sira Kante In ‘come Closer-pics (880 Views)

Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / #10YearsChallenge: Footballer N'golo Kante In Throwback Photo Selling Sugarcane / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Way Of Revenge After Wizkid Used His Ex Sira Kante In ‘come Closer-pics by topupifo: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2017

Davido Vs Wizkid In The Battle Of The Exes

Davido has been apparently looking for a way to get back at his No.1 rival, Wizkid for using his ex-girlfriend, Sira Kante in his “Come Closer” video.

Now it seems an opportunity has presented itself. Davido who actually believes Wizkid did it as a way to get back at him has fired back.

Wizkid’s Ex-bae, Justine Skye shared a video of her singing to Davido’s “FALL”, probably to take a swipe at her ex, and Davido as an opportunity to get back at him. He shared the video, tagged Justine, adding 4 love emojis.#

See the video he posted here http://www.topupinfo.com/davido-vs-wizkid-battle-of-the-exes/
Re: Davido’s Way Of Revenge After Wizkid Used His Ex Sira Kante In ‘come Closer-pics by Jeffrey12(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2017
Mahh go fry beans

Their life, their problem.

Their ex. Their problem.

Kidz everywhere.
Re: Davido’s Way Of Revenge After Wizkid Used His Ex Sira Kante In ‘come Closer-pics by kingjomezy(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2017
my yansh just dey scratch me ..........
Re: Davido’s Way Of Revenge After Wizkid Used His Ex Sira Kante In ‘come Closer-pics by kingjomezy(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2017
na my yansh way just dey scratch me na i dey think of ..........no be all these wasted spermatozoa

(1) (Reply)

See What Man Finds Inside His Boot After Driving From France To UK | Photos / Download Instrumental: Phyno Ft Olamide – Augment (remake By Endeetone) / Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.