Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More (56769 Views)

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / My Mother Said She Will Disown Me If I Marry My Fiancé / Hated For Having Above Average Self Esteem. Do Men Hate Women With Self-Esteem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by BluntBoy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Eglobalma:
pls guys help me understand this..my mother said if she had given birth to an ugly child she would have left the child in the hospital that she hates ugly people even babies...i grew up hating women because of this woman, pls if ur mother said that how would u react?

Here is one of the psychiatric patients that were discharged from Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital Yaba. They have infiltrated Nairaland. One of them acting as MOD moved this to frontpage.

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by jaybanky(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
The statement is called poo grin

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by goingape1: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Eglobalma:
pls guys help me understand this..my mother said if she had given birth to an ugly child she would have left the child in the hospital that she hates ugly people even babies...i grew up hating women because of this woman, pls if ur mother said that how would u react?
pls don't grew up hating women!

I will advise you to only hate black women (especially Naija women) undecided

cos there are bunch of useless species!

I once had this same ideology not until I meet my bae who make me believe that women are heart lovely and gentle with there unique sense of humor.
MIND YOU IM NOT TALKING ABOUT BLACK WOMEN! THERE ARE THE WORSE SET OF MISERABLE BASTARD IN THE WORLD angry

I'm talking about foreign women! try them and your perception about women (except black women) will change wink

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Adaumunocha(f): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnson232:

Its Abraham.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by franchuks(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
It is very unfortunate that a mother would say that! Just forgive her. Maybe she said so due to some unseen reasons.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by goingape1: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ademolag:
bro the truth is this people called Naija women are very wicked.

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Amberon11: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Was Hitler a woman? Olodo.
Ademolag:
bro the truth is this people called women are very wicked.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by fof1: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Eglobalma:

@EGLOBALMA... FIRST, IS UR MOTHER STILL ALIVE? THEN GO BACK TO HER TO REVALIDATE WHAT U THOUGHT U HEARD FROM HER. U MAY HV MISUNDERSTOOD HER WITH CHILDISH SENSE. U MUST GROW OVER SOME NASTIES IN LIFE. NO REAL MOTHER ABANDONS HER BABY.IN THIS GENERATION,ALL SUCH THAT DO SO ARE FAKE MUMS. UR MUM ISN'T ONE. GET UR ACTS RIGHT AND PLS ENGAGE UR BRAIN HENCEFORTH.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by goingape1: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
RedDistrict:
Grow a pair dude

You'll meet far worse things in life

Your emotional/mental strength will help you survive so enjoy life and forget watever negative stuff ur mum or anyone tells you
ohh you mean he will meet far worse mentally demented and psychopathic women in time to come cheesy

dude! when growing up stay away from black!
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by MackyVera: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
My gush! Bros grow up abeg. Its just a harmless statement which reverse will always be the case if it happens. Dont tell me you are not in good terms with ur mum cos that is the greatest mistake you will make for mothers are priceless.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by rayobaba(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Emhicee:
Is she ugly?
If she isn't, try sniffing around her... She might be taking the same thing Eazi is taking...
U bad ooo. I don laff tire.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
But my mother never said this so I'm not gonna react.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by delpee(f): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
She may have forgotten that she ever said this!

@op
Move on, it's nothing to worry about.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Ashley86400: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
For real?
I made an educative post and nairaland didn't move it to the top pages. .but this post which is probably a feeble attempt by someone who has nothing interesting to post makes it to the top?
undecided
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
You have spent your whole life hating your mother for no reason. Your DUMB as Bleep!

If we all were to hate people cos of irrelevant talk we here daily, no one would be on earth cos everyone would have killed everyone including you.

Show me a man/ woman who haven't spoken carelessly one way or another in his entire life and I'll show you a pathetic liar like you.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by cescky(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
HannahHitler:
she's just kidding. I say it all the time that if I give birth to a male child, i will send him to the village.

Once you hold a child in your arms, you forget everything. that baby is yours and maternal instincts kick in. she' says that but she will act differently once it happens

madam

your village witches be laughing at your childrens future...if you keepusing negative words on KIDS with the notion that amjust joking, you moulding and destroying them , a word is a enough for the wise,,,when it happens dont point accusing fingers
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Eglobalma:
We all know women are gifts from God but not All Gifts are worth to collect sometime someone needs to be thoughtful if your mama born me she can kill me because i get noses which some people use to abuse me of
Guy I Fear Mother Boldness to Tell You Such Weird Word
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by byvan03: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
All these Bobriskified niggers sha.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Akious2k2(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Eglobalma:
I want to believe it's a joke... She probably wants you to believe you are handsome... And I think you should work on your sense of humor
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by inkdbetty(f): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Since that time? You need to sort yourself out, smoke a few blunt ones and lighten your load of all the furks you're giving because you're sounding like a troubled soul

I saw this paragraph, laughed and stopped reading. I like this person.

1 Like

Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by odehaj: 1:29am On Sep 27, 2017
you see your life?
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by cybriz82(m): 1:49am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=valdovas post=60810575]Why are you so sensitive? get over it abeg.[/quote

Cus d op is so Damn ugly damnnnnnnnnnnnn real ugly,
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by madjune(m): 1:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Is your mom from Edo?
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by cybriz82(m): 1:58am On Sep 27, 2017
goingape1:
pls don't grew up hating women!

I will advise you to only hate black women (especially Naija women) undecided

cos there are bunch of useless species!

I once had this same ideology not until I meet my bae who make me believe that women are heart lovely and gentle with there unique sense of humor.
MIND YOU IM NOT TALKING ABOUT BLACK WOMEN! THERE ARE THE WORSE SET OF MISERABLE BASTARD IN THE WORLD angry

I'm talking about foreign women! try them and your perception about women (except black women) will change wink

Oga foreign or no foreign woMan na woman, maybe na cus white woman never cut ur dick n feed em to rat. White women dnt knw d meaning of forgiveness.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Eglobalma:
you brought mother online for insults
Omo buruku nie
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by ladyinred: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Bla bla bla..."my mummy doesn't like me so I hate all women." So What's new? What should we do we that information? What's our own if you hate your mother, all women, and probably yourself? You're doing yourself na. Wetin concern me.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Stay away. God knows why he asked Adam to leave his parents house. Don't let anyone infect you with negative emotions
what's this one saying tell us the name of his parents
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by johnson232: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Its Abraham.
Okay...
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by micflo28(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Your mum must be one Brazilian model. Iffahear, Some made women just need a kid to suckle their large udders dry and inherent their fathers wealth, your crackhead mum is spewing this. Mtcheew.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Sluvist(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Let us see her pix, it will help us understand her points clearly.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Adaumunocha(f): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2017
bamidelee:

what's this one saying
tell us the name of his parents
Baba na Abraham.
Re: What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Eglobalma:

Ur mother has psychological problem sir. Better start luvin her oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.