Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Is Wet Dream Spiritual Or Natural? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Wet Dream Spiritual Or Natural? (3543 Views)

No Matter How Spiritual Or Holy U Are U.... / If Homosexuality Is Normal or natural / Why Is My Little Brother So Forgetful,is it a spiritual or medical problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wet Dream Spiritual Or Natural? by Sirkiz: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
IS WET DREAM SPIRITUAL OR NATURAL?

Duru Kizito.

I was talking with a friend yesterday and at a point when I started enjoying the healthy banter, he looked at his wrist watch, screamed and quickly excused himself. My curiosity couldn't allow me, for I felt something strange in the manner he left our never to end discussion, I traced him, only to find him praying silently, I stopped and wondered what could have necessitated they midday prayer from my friend whom I cannot even remember the last time he went to church.

When he came out, I looked at him quizzically, he smiled and decoded the question in my eyes that beggars answer, we sat and he whispered to me that he has a spiritual wife. Mouth agape, I asked him how he got to such conclusion, he told me that of recent he has been experiencing wet dreams and he confided the experience to his elder brother, whom I learnt is a prayer warrior and he(the elder brother) told my friend that wet dream is a strong sign of one being spiritually married; that it was abnormal for a Christian to experience wet dreams, therefore my friend was subjected to one week mid-day prayer to cast out the demon of marine spirit following him. I asked him how often he experiences that to which he responded once weekly. I laughed, not at him but to his elder brother who has allowed spirituality to blindfold him from the realities of natural occurrence. I took my friend to a pub, gave him a bottle of beer and charged him to stop the prayer and fasting immediately, I told him that at his age, he would have been in trouble, health wise, if he had not been having wet dreams.

Wet dreams are part of growing up. There's nothing you can do to control or stop wet dreams. When you go through puberty, your body starts producing the male hormone testosterone. Once your body makes testosterone, it can release sperm. This means you'll be able to fertilize an egg if you decide to have a baby in the future. It also means you can get a girl pregnant if you have sex. This is biological and natural, it has no spiritual undertone just like midnight erection of the penis. If it is natural for the penis to maintain nocturnal doggedness even when one is unconscious of it, it is also so for the erection to be succeeded will mind blowing non sinful ejaculation that leaves you with a feeling of a super man in the morning. According to my research, natural night ejaculation refreshes your mind and pumps more energy to your arteries and veins for the task of the day.

Notably, wet dream does not literally connote sex in the dream, far from that and that is why some guys feel joyfully disappointed, especially one who passed a night at a friend's house without any provision for another underwear, the joy is in the knowledge that your staff of office has not lost its potency to stand firm when 'challenges' come and the disappointment is that it came at the time they least expected.

Wet dreams are normal. They are believed to happen when the body is not getting ​release from the hormonal build up of the teen years or during sudden "dry spells" in sexually active individuals. Unlike masturbation, wet dreams comes and operates on it own without your permission and knowledge. You don't have to masturbate to have a wet dream. You can ejaculate without touching your penis. Wet dream does the touching, romance and massage while you gracefully enjoy your sleep and subsequently drop some slimy tears from the little opening of your manhood.

Some experts theorize that wet dreams are one of the many subconscious ways that the body handles stress. They seem to happen more frequently in teens and young adults because this age group is thought to be under extreme stress. Therefore there is no reason to ever feel guilty about having a wet dream, they are subconscious and cannot be easily controlled or manipulated. They are not spiritual and cannot be stopped, stop the ignorant prayer and fasting. Enjoy natural ejaculation while it last. some men pray and pay heavily to experience it. If wet dream is a symbol of having a spiritual wife, then most men have not just wife, but wives, children and grand children in the spirit world and personally I would have had as many spiritual wives as Solomon.

Don't allow your Pastors cast fear into your minds. You are human, you are a man and men experience wet dream as many times as possible.

Re: Is Wet Dream Spiritual Or Natural? by ruggedmallaam(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
There is nothing wrong with wet dream but everything is wrong when it becomes more often
Re: Is Wet Dream Spiritual Or Natural? by LanreGH(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
I want to know too.
Re: Is Wet Dream Spiritual Or Natural? by adepeter2027(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
There is nothing spiritual....

(1) (Reply)

See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client / My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period / Do You Think Your Crush Likes You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.