Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Reminder: Reprint Your UNIBEN Post UTME Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reminder: Reprint Your UNIBEN Post UTME Today (4189 Views)

How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip For UTME 2018 [it’s Free] / How To Reprint JAMB Mock Slip 2018 - Step-by-step Guide / I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reminder: Reprint Your UNIBEN Post UTME Today by vicp4p(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is just a quick reminder to all candidates who are yet to reprint their post utme slip. It should be recalled that the registrar of the University of Benin, Otasowie Oshodin, earlier said in his report about the new date for the UNIBEN post utme screening, that all students or candidates are advised to check back at the university portal from on 25th of September 2017, to have their slip reprinted.

This is to let all the post utme candidates of the great University of Benin, UNIBEN to be aware of their specific day, time and venue of their screening. Also take note that it is only students who passed the required post utme cut of mark of 200, and students who filled UNIBEN as their first choice institution is allowed to participate for the 2017 UNIBEN Post UTME Screening.

Read more: http://gistextra.com.ng/new-date-uniben-post-utme/

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Reprint Your UNIBEN Post UTME Today by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Page is empty!
Re: Reminder: Reprint Your UNIBEN Post UTME Today by vicp4p(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2017
I don't have access to the login page now. However, if you are on your login page, your screening details is supposed to be revealed. But be it as it may, I advise you should take it to any of this business center around you and get it fixed if you are still encountering any issue.
I hope this will ease you...

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka, Hon.patrick Obahiagbon & Pastor Okotie:who Speaks It Better / College Of Education Ilemona Via Offa Kwara State. / Can We Have This Kind Of Outdoor Library In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.