Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians (11027 Views)

Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) / Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing / Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
obontami:
Lez.z, where art thou? cheesy
I no even read the thread sef.

No time to waste for the muppet OP.
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by BluntBoy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Swanzi:

With all ur stars Ghana will whoop ur arse in uyo take it all leave it gbam.. cool

Dude when was the last time Nigeria beat Ghana am waiting..

The last time was 2006 and the last time you beat us was 2008. Mind you, only two matches were played between 2006 and 2008 and but for an opportunistic goal by Agogo, you wouldn't have smelt victory.
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

The last time was 2006 and the last time you beat us was 2008. Mind you, only two matches were played between 2006 and 2008 and but for an opportunistic goal by Agogo, you wouldn't have smelt victory.

Dude there's nothing like opportunistic goal..

Just be honest if nigeria has to beat Ghana in
Uyo for you to qualify for Russia can u in all
Honesty sleep tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by BluntBoy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Swanzi:

Dude there's nothing like opportunistic goal..

Just be honest if nigeria has to beat Ghana in
Uyo for you to qualify for Russia can u in all
Honesty sleep tonight grin

You should ask Cameroon who got their asses whopped after making so much noise about how they would destroy us. And that was after they whopped your asses 2-0 at the AFCON. You can also ask Zambia and Algeria.
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

You should ask Cameroon who got their asses whopped after making so much noise about how they would destroy us. And that was after they whopped your asses 2-0 at the AFCON. You can also ask Zambia and Algeria.

oga is like u stylishly avoided my question grin
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by BluntBoy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Swanzi:

oga is like u stylishly avoided my question grin

We will sleep comfortably. Do you have a better team than Cameroon that we flogged mercilessly. Can you beat Zambia that we would flog next month. Or are you better than Algeria that we will use to wipe the floor right there in their backyard? Why should we be scared of Ghana? It should be the other way round, not especially after what we did to Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

We will sleep comfortably. Do you have a better team than Cameroon that we flogged mercilessly. Can you beat Zambia that we would flog next month. Or are you better than Algeria that we will use to wipe the floor right there in their backyard? Why should we be scared of Ghana? It should be the other way round, not especially after what we did to Cameroon.

Comfortable indeed.. grin

Seems ur a novice in football dude when did
This Cameroonean team become a standard to judge a better team ..?
As I said ur seem to be a novice in African
Football cos if ur well vested in football
U will know that this Cameroonian team
Was purposely assembled for the afcon after
Most of thier senior players abunded ship.
After the afcon win and the confederations
Cup disaster thay had no motivation of playing
Again for Russia.
So if u use this team as a yardstick to analyse
Ur performance then am sorry for you.
The only reasonable team in ur group is
Zambia n I can promise u they will score at
Least a goal in uyo with that ur ezenwa in post. I take God beg u don't let the 4:0
Deceive you.

Now to Ghana matter,we denied Zambia the
2014 World Cup so what's ur point ..?

We did woefully in the afcon and we might not go to the World not because Of Egypt or any country but ourselves..
And to be frank that's just one of several
Reason why there was a change of government(that's how serious we take our football) and Coach and after that there's been a renaissance u can check our result before and after n u can check the squad who played.

How I wish Ghana would replace Zambia
In uyo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by BluntBoy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Swanzi:

Comfortable indeed.. grin

Seems ur a novice in football dude when did
This Cameroonean team become a standard to judge a better team ..?
As I said ur seem to be a novice in African
Football cos if ur well vested in football
U will know that this Cameroonian team
Was purposely assembled for the afcon after
Most of thier senior players abunded ship.
After the afcon win and the confederations
Cup disaster thay had no motivation of playing
Again for Russia.
So if u use this team as a yardstick to analyse
Ur performance then am sorry for you.
The only reasonable team in ur group is
Zambia n I can promise u they will score at
Least a goal in uyo with that ur ezenwa in post. I take God beg u don't let the 4:0
Deceive you.

Now to Ghana matter,we denied Zambia the
2014 World Cup so what's ur point ..?

We did woefully in the afcon and we might not go to the World not because Of Egypt or any country but ourselves..
And to be frank that's just one of several
Reason why there was a change of government(that's how serious we take our football) and Coach and after that there's been a renaissance u can check our result before and after n u can check the squad who played.

How I wish Ghana would replace Zambia
In uyo.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. We had our own problems too. We have Boko Haram and some other distracting problems. And our team selection has not been consistent. So, don't use your relatively small problems as an excuse for your poor performances in recent time. If you replaced Zambia, you would only get terribly flogged. The Cameroonian team is African Champions and they whopped Ghana 2-0 on the way to achieving it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

Excuses, excuses, excuses. We had our own problems too. We have Boko Haram and some other distracting problems. And our team selection has not been consistent. So, don't use your relatively small problems as an excuse for your poor performances in recent time. If you replaced Zambia, you would only get terribly flogged. The Cameroonian team is African Champions and they whopped Ghana 2-0 on the way to achieving it.

Seems my advice fell on deaf ears typical.

Truely ur a novice,cos Nigeria can never
Flog Ghana,its Ghana which does the flogging
Check the record when was the last Tyme
Nigeria beat Ghana more than 4 goals grin

Dude ur demi-god ezenwa was given
4goals by our local boys grin

By the way what shall it profit a team to so easily qualify for a World Cup only to be booted out in the group stage grin
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Fuckeduppedness grin Shitnigeria is a fvcking shithole grin Jeez, you ediots even eat from dustbins grin shitnigeria grin

Eyah, they should chain this one down b4 he starts attacking concrete walls with teeth. So pained basterd.
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
bingbagbo:
nigerians feel so inferior when they are with a Ghanaian
why?
what could account for this inferiority complex?

Ghana 4 nigayria 1 grin grin grin

Dimwitted offspring of a newt, your economy thrives virtually on the inputs of Nigerian entrepreneurs.

You slaving orangutans still owe Nigeria more than $80 million for supplying petroleum to feed your energy needs.

Wizkid who's just one of Nigeria's countless A-list artistes signed more than three-quarters the number of trending Ghanaian artistes. They all call him "Big bro" even though he's younger than them all.

Every slimy urchin Ghana calls her celebrity has to come pay homage in Lagos and/or Port Harcourt to be recognized from Majid Michel to Yvonne Nelson to Sarkodie to Efya to the VIPs. They eat and drink Nigeria !

Know your place and cease trying to hobnob with your superiors - Nigerians!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
TheSonOfMark, pulverize these nitwits and send then scurrying back into their black-hole called Ghana smiley

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by stiffmeister(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
this post could be better in cediland...
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by leathalbeast: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwitted offspring of a newt, your economy thrives virtually on the inputs of Nigerian entrepreneurs.

You slaving orangutans still owe Nigeria more than $80 million for supplying petroleum to feed your energy needs.

Wizkid who's just one of Nigeria's countless A-list artistes signed more than three-quarters the number of trending Ghanaian artistes. They all call him "Big bro" even though he's younger than them all.

Every slimy urchin Ghana calls her celebrity has to come pay homage in Lagos and/or Port Harcourt to be recognized from Majid Michel to Yvonne Nelson to Sarkodie to Efya to the VIPs. They eat and drink Nigeria !

and who is this silly, ugly, jelly-brain who just took stupidity and dumbness to a new high?

pathetic douche I hope you can't fathom the fact that your Nigerian economy is sinking away in recession to the extent that many of your worthless kind are now finding solace in this sanctuary called Ghana?

well, it's not our fault that a giant that your dunderheads claim is a country can't even provide simple electricity for her citizens. you wonder why we label your pit hole as a Banana Republic? well this is why:

your country is a worthless, stinking cesspit that cannot provide quality education and simple jobs for her citizens so your ungrateful kinds migrate in millions just to get the great life we enjoy in Ghana your heaven.

secondly Ghana is your eternal and superior master in everything, we make people legends irrespective of where they come here but unlike your boastful and your proud brainless kind, we are humble about it.

obasanjo schooled here, Mugabe schooled here, Emeka schooled here etc. wanna add more? dunce!!

your music stars are now popular because they sing on Ghanaian beats meaning the average Nigerian is just a wretched midget who has no creativity. that means we provide Nigerian music with life but don't worry about it Dogg, it didn't start today and your legend fela can attest to that because he came to Ghana to learn hi-life.

to crown my little lecture to you, I will end by saying that an average Nigerian is servant or a slave, all across the world, your women are being subjected to abuse but your leaders are cowards so they say nothing about it.

here is your proof you dirt poor scumbag that your people are naturally riffraffs.

www.nairaland.com/4080609/nigerian-housemaid-oman-records-boss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by summerflame90: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:

Ghanaians are black and proud of their complexion. Shitnigerians are white and proud of their complexion, right? Pus-filled pieces of garbage, that is what you shitty Nigerians are grin
u are nothing but a demented fool... Ask your forefathers, we are supplying your Sodom and Gomorrah electricity... Your stupidity needs a guiness world record.. Mofolic idiot
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by summerflame90: 1:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Just30:
more recognition than your country.
You can try comparing your country with Togo
or with liberia

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by ruggedtimi(m): 1:32am On Sep 27, 2017
bingbagbo:
why?

lol...football is the only thing you can brag about. sign of you feeling inferior...who football help? come and win us 4-1 in lagos

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by ruggedtimi(m): 1:33am On Sep 27, 2017
bingbagbo:
why?
what could account for this inferiority complex?,

lol...football is the only thing you can brag about. sign of you feeling inferior...who football help? come and win us 4-1 in lagos
with ur sakawa players.
creating this thread on nairaland is enough to know ghanaians are inferior to nigerians, wetin full ghana news media na " Nana Akufo-Addo", joy daddy adverts and sex tapes".
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2017
ruggedtimi:

with ur sakawa players.
creating this thread on nairaland is enough to know ghanaians are inferior to nigerians, wetin full ghana news media na " Nana Akufo-Addo", joy daddy adverts and sex tapes".

Nonsense no be football the only thing
the keep the zoo together ..?
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2017
summerflame90:
u are nothing but a demented fool... Ask your forefathers, we are supplying your Sodom and Gomorrah electricity... Your stupidity needs a guiness world record.. Mofolic idiot

Your stupidity deserves my salute grin

When did provide Ghana power, you must be mad..
And yet u can't provide stable power for
Urself isn't it stupidity ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2017
summerflame90:

When did you provide Ghana power, you must be mad..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2017
bingbagbo:
why?

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2017
ruggedtimi:

with ur sakawa players.

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

You thought u made sense abi..

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Rider007: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2017
bingbagbo:
why?

Its rather not my tin to hit Ghanaians... I rathet cum hard on south Africans.... Well since u ask for it.... Here we go
Pathetic ghanian u r... Ur country can never b proud of an ass hole like u.... Since ur tink with u dick.. Dis is nairaland not cediesland

[font=Lucida Sans Unico[left][/left][/font]de]

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by summerflame90: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Swanzi:

When did you provide Ghana power, you must be mad..
I don't really like arguing with a product of street LovePeddler.. Condom wasn't expensive those times though, your useless mother made a mistake. Omo irankiran

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by Swanzi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
summerflame90:
I don't really like arguing with a product of street LovePeddler.. Condom wasn't expensive those times though, your useless mother made a mistake. Omo irankiran

What is this goat gibbering about grin

I blame ur goatish father for this idiot grin

Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by obontami: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
I no even read the thread sef.

No time to waste for the muppet OP.

I thought this is the right time to take these clowns to the cleaners. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by summerflame90: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Well, I have just seen the most foolish treasure in you... Your a product of a certified and a beautiful love peddler... Tell your mum u ain't living a fulfilled life. Useless son of a street and a community sex hawker...
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
obontami:

I thought this is the right time to take these clowns to the cleaners. cheesy grin
The op wasn't worth it. He was just jockeying for attention.
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by obontami: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
The op wasn't worth it. He was just jockeying for attention.
All hail the boss of all bosses!
Re: Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians by WrathOfHadez(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
obontami:
All hail the boss of all bosses!
grin. Boss man. You flatter me. Most Ghanaians here are of split nationality.

The OP speaks Nigeria's local lexicon more than some of us so he has a vested emotional interest like myself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A sample of Weeding Budget/plan (Nigeria) / This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / How Does Vagina Taste Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.